CDZ Is this image a problem for you? Does it disturb you?

Disturbing as hell. :eek-52:

The babe on the left is using one of those Serpa holsters made out of Kydex. The release button on those things can stick if you end up rolling around on the ground and get dirt in them. Then you're screwed. They can also cause you to Glock your leg if you don't watch where your trigger finger is when you draw your weapon. And they're hell on your pistol's finish.

Better off getting something in leather, with a thumb-break.

Here we have an image....if you see what I am alluding to...please comment.....View attachment 140169

If you have a problem with these women, please explain why.........

It needs a caption! The best caption receives a paper bound copy of the Dumbest Threads of 2aguy. It's free, with only a small charge for shipping and handling.

"Damn, I've carried this gun all morning, and I've not shot anything. You better lock up your dog"

For those of us not born and raised in the gun culture, this image seems to be rather ham handed stab at normalizing something I find disturbing.

As I,said, I,was not raised in a household with guns. I was not raised in a home that felt constantly threatened and in desperate need of protection by force of arms. I was not raised in a household where guns were romanticized.

I find that gun culture to be a hinderence to fully understanding the scourge of guns and senseless gunplay. A couple of housewives packing heat seems to me, at least, more than a little sad.
----------------------------------------------------- SCOURGE of guns can easily be replaced by SCOURGE of violent men with normal muscles . Guns are handy as both women in the picture are the equal of any big violent men [or women] that the women might meet at the front door Nosmo !!

For those of us not born and raised in the gun culture, this image seems to be rather ham handed stab at normalizing something I find disturbing.

As I,said, I,was not raised in a household with guns. I was not raised in a home that felt constantly threatened and in desperate need of protection by force of arms. I was not raised in a household where guns were romanticized.

I find that gun culture to be a hinderence to fully understanding the scourge of guns and senseless gunplay. A couple of housewives packing heat seems to me, at least, more than a little sad.

Pretty typical of the left to say, "Ididnt have guns, I feel uncomfortable about guns, therefor no one should have them.
I don't pack a rod 24/7, I don't feel the need...I do prefer hand to hand combat myself..

You've watched too many Hollywood TV shows and don't know that you can be killed outright with one fist strike to the head. That happened in a bar over in the next town from me.

Here we have an image....if you see what I am alluding to...please comment.....View attachment 140169

It needs a caption! The best caption receives a paper bound copy of the Dumbest Threads of 2aguy free, with only a small charge for shipping and handling.

"Damn, I've carried this gun all morning, and I've not shot anything. You better lock up your dog"

So many taps on the keyboard....and you added nothing to the conversation....

It needs a caption! The best caption receives a paper bound copy of the Dumbest Threads of 2aguy. It's free, with only a small charge for shipping and handling.

And yet....you are here.....

------------------------------------------------ i hit funny only because there is NO STUPID symbol WCatcher !!

Last edited:

----------------------------------------------------- SCOURGE of guns can easily be replaced by SCOURGE of violent men with normal muscles . Guns are handy as both women in the picture are the equal of any big violent men [or women] that the women might meet at the front door Nosmo !!

They are the equal of multiple male attackers even if they are armed.....

Yes....this woman wakes up at 6.am. to be pistol whipped by 3 armed home invaders.....while her 2 children are sleeping. She manages to get to her pistol and shoots the a******s and they run. She manages to hit at least one them who apparently assumed room temperature.

Too bad she had that gun. Now that poor, violent sociopath was killed. It is really a shame when 3 gun toting, violent sociopaths can't enter a home at 6 a.m., pistol whip the woman in the home, and who knows what else they planned, and without getting shot at. Something really needs to be done....she should never have had that gun in the first place...I am sure had she not had that gun.....and other than the pistol whipping, these 3 violent sociopaths meant her no harm.....er.....other than the pistol whipping......

What kind of country do we live in when even violent sociopaths aren't safe from gun violence....?

DGU of the Day: Trotwood Ohio Woman Defeats Three Home Invaders - The Truth About Guns

Three men break into a home in Trotwood, Ohio. [Click here to watch the video.] They’re all armed. It is before 6 am, just three days after Christmas. One of the men is armed with a Tec-9 pistol. He enters last. The other two hold what appear to be conventional semi-auto pistols. They bypass two sleeping children to find the mother. The surveillance video shows the three following the mother after they pistol whipped her in the laundry room.

The man directly behind her has the Tec-9. Presumably holds her at gunpoint while the other two attempt to drag off a safe, in a room with two more children. While the two men are occupied with the safe, the woman breaks free from her captor, accesses a hidden pistol, and starts to fire.

All three run, but the Tec-9 gunman, Azikiwe Presley, is mortally wounded. His body is found 100 yards from the house. From wdtn.com:

“I got my gun and I started shooting and they ran,” the female caller told dispatchers. “They all three had guns, I’m confused … they must not have had bullets because after I pulled the trigger they just took off, instead of firing back. I don’t know if I hit one or not, I don’t see blood anywhere.”

In this case, the recipient of female dedication to protecting innocent life ran a hundred yards and died. It is not uncommon for a man who is fatally shot to run that far, even with a heart/lung shot. As he was likely the one holding the woman at gunpoint, and the closest, greatest, threat with the Tec-9, it is not surprising that he drew the lethal ticket. Whether through choice or happenstance, the mother made the right tactical decision.

Pretty typical of the left to say, "Ididnt have guns, I feel uncomfortable about guns, therefor no one should have them.
I don't pack a rod 24/7, I don't feel the need...I do prefer hand to hand combat myself..

Yes....the 60 year old woman with hip problems may not agree with you.
Then she should have learned at an earlier time in life, she's only 4 years older than I..

The Dog is saying, I hope it isn't that time of the month...........Please don't kill me.

and here......one woman vs. two men, they have a bat...she has a gun....no shots fired, they didn't disarm her........she is alive today....

Lancaster Woman Scares Off Bat-Wielding Attackers By Pulling Gun On Them

LANCASTER, Ohio - It happened along a walking path in Lancaster.

Dinah Burns is licensed to carry a concealed gun, but she'd only recently started taking her weapon while walking her dog.

Based on what happened, it looks like she'll make a point of carrying from now on.

"I think if they'd gotten any closer, I probably would have fired,” said Burns.

It was Monday when Burns was on a footpath near Sanderson Elementary School.

"Two gentlemen came out of the woods, one holding a baseball bat, and said 'You're coming with us'."

The men weren't deterred by Dinah's dog Gracie.

"I said, 'Well, what do you want?,' and as I was saying that I reached in to my pocket and slipped my gun out, slipped the safety off as I pulled it out. As I was doing that the other gentleman came toward me and raised the baseball bat. And, I pointed the gun at them and said, 'I have this and I'm not afraid to use it.'"

The men took off and so far have eluded police. Dinah posted about the incident on Facebook to alert friends and neighbors, to criticism by some.

"Most of the males' opinion was, 'Why didn't you shoot them?'"

Easy to second-guess a decision made under pressure, based on her concealed carry training, and police agree.

"To get out of a situation, back out, get out of it as much as you can without having to discharge your firearm."

"I will say it's a good thing to go from a place of danger to a place of safety, however you get that done,” said Sgt. Matt Chambers, Lancaster Police.

"Very thankful that it turned out the way it did, and hope it doesn't happen again, but I will be prepared."

Then she should have learned at an earlier time in life, she's only 4 years older than I..

she could have been a Krav Maga master Teacher or a Gracie Black Belt....she still wouldn't be able to handle even one young male..if you think so you have had the wrong teachers....

This woman was a professional boxer..... then stabbed, then shot....the point being, she is a professional boxer he stabbed her and only then did he shoot her when she was laying on the ground....her professional boxing skills did not keep him from stabbing her repeatedly....

Women are rarely the match for young, strong, aggressive, violent males.......guns give them the ability to fight off one or more attackers, even if those attackers are armed.....

Christy Martin claws back after being stabbed, shot, left to die - USATODAY.com

You've watched too many Hollywood TV shows and don't know that you can be killed outright with one fist strike to the head. That happened in a bar over in the next town from me.
Too many Hollywood tv shows, yeah, from the training facilities in the Army...I can knock asses out with a minimal of moves and even give you a heart attack by applying pressure in the correct spot...I didn't learn that from TV.....I was in the Army you see, for some reason they like to train you to kill, and no, no necrophilia..

she could have been a Krav Maga master Teacher or a Gracie Black Belt....she still wouldn't be able to handle even one young male..if you think so you have had the wrong teachers....
Should have learned Tae kwon do..

Too many Hollywood tv shows, yeah, from the training facilities in the Army...I can knock asses out with a minimal of moves and even give you a heart attack by applying pressure in the correct spot...I didn't learn that from TV.....I was in the army you see, for some reason they like to train you to kill, and no, no necrophilia..

Please.......which unit, Rambo? Your skill with empty hands ........ yes...please sell it to someone who doesn't know any better........

Should have learned Tae kwon do..

Tae Kwon Do......now I know you have no idea what you are talking about.........but thanks for pretending to be qualified....

Forum List

Back