CDZ Is this image a problem for you? Does it disturb you?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Here we have an image....if you see what I am alluding to...please comment.....
upload_2017-7-23_12-27-49.png

If you have a problem with these women, please explain why.........

For those of us not born and raised in the gun culture, this image seems to be rather ham handed stab at normalizing something I find disturbing.

As I,said, I,was not raised in a household with guns. I was not raised in a home that felt constantly threatened and in desperate need of protection by force of arms. I was not raised in a household where guns were romanticized.

I find that gun culture to be a hinderence to fully understanding the scourge of guns and senseless gunplay. A couple of housewives packing heat seems to me, at least, more than a little sad.

They have a harness on the dog...............Means they can't control the dog well when walking him.

The woman on the right has bigger tits.

For those of us not born and raised in the gun culture, this image seems to be rather ham handed stab at normalizing something I find disturbing.

As I,said, I,was not raised in a household with guns. I was not raised in a home that felt constantly threatened and in desperate need of protection by force of arms. I was not raised in a household where guns were romanticized.

I find that gun culture to be a hinderence to fully understanding the scourge of guns and senseless gunplay. A couple of housewives packing heat seems to me, at least, more than a little sad.

And yet, nothing you just posted is true or accurate.....guns aren't romanticized...they are a tool for self defense.

Do gun owners feel constantly threatened...no. They have a gun the way they have a fire extinguisher or seat belt...do they feel constant fear of fire or a car crash..no, they just know they happen and if they do, they will be ready.

There is no scourge of guns in this country. There is a scourge of criminals who are let out of jail, over and over by left wing judges and prosecutors ...who commit gun crime after gun crime and aren't kept away from normal people.

The truth is, those women do not cause crime. They do not cause gun crime, gun murder or violent crime...and as more women like these carry guns...our gun crime rate went down 75%....our gun murder rate went down 49%....our violent crime rate went down 72%.....

The exact opposite happened in Britain, where they banned and confiscated guns...their gun crime is going up, their violent crime is sky rocketing....

Nothing you posted reflects reality or truth.

I think the shredded jeans look is dumb....

I wonder who would win the bloody brawl that would break out if they knew the other wasn't packing

Pretty typical of the left to say, "Ididnt have guns, I feel uncomfortable about guns, therefor no one should have them.

Pretty typical of the left to say, "Ididnt have guns, I feel uncomfortable about guns, therefor no one should have them.
I don't pack a rod 24/7, I don't feel the need...I do prefer hand to hand combat myself..

I don't pack a rod 24/7, I don't feel the need...I do prefer hand to hand combat myself..

Yes....the 60 year old woman with hip problems may not agree with you.

Forum List

Back