CDZ Is this image a problem for you? Does it disturb you?

Here we have an image....if you see what I am alluding to...please comment.....View attachment 140169

If you have a problem with these women, please explain why.........

It needs a caption! The best caption receives a paper bound copy of the Dumbest Threads of 2aguy free, with only a small charge for shipping and handling.

"Damn, I've carried this gun all morning, and I've not shot anything. You better lock up your dog"

So many taps on the keyboard....and you added nothing to the conversation....

"For What It's Worth"

There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a gal with a gun over there
and a troll telling me I ought to care.

I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?
Everybody look - what's going down?

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid

For those of us not born and raised in the gun culture, this image seems to be rather ham handed stab at normalizing something I find disturbing.

As I,said, I,was not raised in a household with guns. I was not raised in a home that felt constantly threatened and in desperate need of protection by force of arms. I was not raised in a household where guns were romanticized.

I find that gun culture to be a hinderence to fully understanding the scourge of guns and senseless gunplay. A couple of housewives packing heat seems to me, at least, more than a little sad.

Pretty typical of the left to say, "Ididnt have guns, I feel uncomfortable about guns, therefor no one should have them.
I don't pack a rod 24/7, I don't feel the need...I do prefer hand to hand combat myself..

You've watched too many Hollywood TV shows and don't know that you can be killed outright with one fist strike to the head. That happened in a bar over in the next town from me.
Too many Hollywood tv shows, yeah, from the training facilities in the Army...I can knock asses out with a minimal of moves and even give you a heart attack by applying pressure in the correct spot...I didn't learn that from TV.....I was in the army you see, for some reason they like to train you to kill, and no, no necrophilia..

Please.......which unit, Rambo? Your skill with empty hands ........ yes...please sell it to someone who doesn't know any better........
I don't care if you believe it or not...People I have encountered believe it..That's all that matters..

I don't pack a rod 24/7, I don't feel the need...I do prefer hand to hand combat myself..

Yes....the 60 year old woman with hip problems may not agree with you.
Then she should have learned at an earlier time in life, she's only 4 years older than I..

she could have been a Krav Maga master Teacher or a Gracie Black Belt....she still wouldn't be able to handle even one young male..if you think so you have had the wrong teachers....
Should have learned Tae kwon do..

Tae Kwon Do......now I know you have no idea what you are talking about.........but thanks for pretending to be qualified....
You don't like kick boxing jokes?

Here we have an image....if you see what I am alluding to...please comment.....View attachment 140169

If you have a problem with these women, please explain why.........

It needs a caption! The best caption receives a paper bound copy of the Dumbest Threads of 2aguy free, with only a small charge for shipping and handling.

"Damn, I've carried this gun all morning, and I've not shot anything. You better lock up your dog"

So many taps on the keyboard....and you added nothing to the conversation....

"For What It's Worth"

There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a gal with a gun over there
and a troll telling me I ought to care.

I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?
Everybody look - what's going down?

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid

Funny....it is always the anti gunners who talk about guns and gun owners with fear making them shake and tremble........then they accuse the gun owners of being afraid....this is called...Projection....

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1]

Pretty typical of the left to say, "Ididnt have guns, I feel uncomfortable about guns, therefor no one should have them.

You've watched too many Hollywood TV shows and don't know that you can be killed outright with one fist strike to the head. That happened in a bar over in the next town from me.
Too many Hollywood tv shows, yeah, from the training facilities in the Army...I can knock asses out with a minimal of moves and even give you a heart attack by applying pressure in the correct spot...I didn't learn that from TV.....I was in the army you see, for some reason they like to train you to kill, and no, no necrophilia..

Please.......which unit, Rambo? Your skill with empty hands ........ yes...please sell it to someone who doesn't know any better........
I don't care if you believe it or not...People I have encountered believe it..That's all that matters..

Look, kids in grade school don't count.......I saw that episode of Seinfeld where the guy was in the kids Karate class...not impressive....

Yes....the 60 year old woman with hip problems may not agree with you.
Then she should have learned at an earlier time in life, she's only 4 years older than I..

she could have been a Krav Maga master Teacher or a Gracie Black Belt....she still wouldn't be able to handle even one young male..if you think so you have had the wrong teachers....
Should have learned Tae kwon do..

Tae Kwon Do......now I know you have no idea what you are talking about.........but thanks for pretending to be qualified....
You don't like kick boxing jokes?

I'll debate the arts with anyone, I just don't want to violate the CDZ rules by making fun of TKD...

Look, kids in grade school don't count.......I saw that episode of Seinfeld where the guy was in the kids Karate class...not impressive....
My eldest son was a 9th degree black belt, that's the only kids I know of..

In what?

In what?
Tae kwon do kickboxing..

For those of us not born and raised in the gun culture, this image seems to be rather ham handed stab at normalizing something I find disturbing.

As I,said, I,was not raised in a household with guns. I was not raised in a home that felt constantly threatened and in desperate need of protection by force of arms. I was not raised in a household where guns were romanticized.

I find that gun culture to be a hinderence to fully understanding the scourge of guns and senseless gunplay. A couple of housewives packing heat seems to me, at least, more than a little sad.

Too many Hollywood tv shows, yeah, from the training facilities in the Army...I can knock asses out with a minimal of moves and even give you a heart attack by applying pressure in the correct spot...I didn't learn that from TV.....I was in the Army you see, for some reason they like to train you to kill, and no, no necrophilia..

If it were as easy as you make it sound, there would be no reason to law-enforcement to carry weapons. Neither would the military.

No amount of martial-arts training is going to stop an attacker armed with a pistol, who's standing 5 feet in front of you.

In what?
Tae kwon do kickboxing..

Like I said....I can talk about the arts all day long, but criticizing them can't be done here in the CDZ......if you want to talk about it somewhere else, let me know...

Too many Hollywood tv shows, yeah, from the training facilities in the Army...I can knock asses out with a minimal of moves and even give you a heart attack by applying pressure in the correct spot...I didn't learn that from TV.....I was in the Army you see, for some reason they like to train you to kill, and no, no necrophilia..

If it were as easy as you make it sound, there would be no reason to law-enforcement to carry weapons. Neither would the military.
It all depends on the individual and what training they have received...My son does armed security, but I never liked doing it, so I did it without a weapon..

One of my instructors in the FMA said that he wouldn't teach people he didn't know for a long time the more advanced knife work because he didn't want to give those skills to criminals.

I pointed out to him that criminals are not training in the unarmed martial arts for years, or the FMA for years......their gang leaders give them a stolen gun and tell them to murder this or that person....

I also point out that the military isn't spending the 8 weeks of basic training and 6 weeks of AIT training grunts in empty hand combat......dittos the Seals, the Rangers, the Special Forces, or Delta.......

It all depends on the individual and what training they have received...My son does armed security, but I never liked doing it, so I did it without a weapon..

I'm sorry. Thinking that being unarmed and trained in a martal art is as effective as having a gun, even with little to no training is just not understanding the nature of fighting and the nature of using a gun for self defense.

No amount of martial-arts training is going to stop an attacker armed with a pistol, who's standing 5 feet in front of you.

And even a knife armed attacker is less than a 50/50 chance depending on how strong and fast they are...

I WAS raised in a household with guns. Not once did I or My family feel constantly threatened, in fact, we never felt threatened. The same with ANYONE I've ever talked to about having guns in the household. Feeling threatened has never even entered their mind.

I WAS raised in a household with guns. Not once did I or My family feel constantly threatened, in fact, we never felt threatened. The same with ANYONE I've ever talked to about having guns in the household. Feeling threatened has never even entered their mind.

I lock my doors at night....I never feel threatened as I do it....

I lock my doors at night....I never feel threatened as I do it....
I never lock my doors, even on vacation, leave my keys in the truck....

Forum List

Back