Is This Generation ready For It's Kent State?

Blacks sooner or later will force a national guard or police officer to open fire and the media will go crazy. You see, being a asshole and doing something stupid isn't a red line for a goddamn black person. they get special protection!

Everytime someone kills another black person Matthew screams that blacks made them do it.

What is your IQ?
214 in the 7th grade and high enough to be a member in MESA at Rolla Missouri. You?
WHOA!!! So you had the 3rd highest IQ in ALL OF RECORDED HISTORY by the time you were in 7th grade??! OMG folks everyone bow down!!!

:rofl:
It's NOT the 3rd highest.
You're right I think it's actually the 4th highest. Still quite impressive.

The 10 Highest IQs in History - TheRichest
Top 12 People with Highest IQ in the World - Listovative
10 People With The Highest IQ Ever Recorded
No, it's not the fourth either. Check the regs for joining.

What is your IQ?
214 in the 7th grade and high enough to be a member in MESA at Rolla Missouri. You?
WHOA!!! So you had the 3rd highest IQ in ALL OF RECORDED HISTORY by the time you were in 7th grade??! OMG folks everyone bow down!!!

Oh brother. He's hopeless. :(

What is your IQ?

Glow-Winner-Ribbons_3.jpg

I'm guessing no, but we are just about there anyway. How many places does Obozo have Americans dying? We have been there before you know.

OWS had it's summer of "love" just a while back if you recall. Our generation had theirs.

The Black Panthers are back with their voting place thugs. We had them before as well.

Al Sharpton is back with his riot inciting and calling for death. He was at the last go round too.

We have been through the "knock out" game before AND the killing of INNOCENT cops as well.

Yes Obozo and the democrats have taken us BACK to the 60s. On just about every level you can think off EXCEPT ONE.

IF and I say IF history repeats it WILL be this summer. The LAST thing I would have expected would be for Obozo and Hillary to follow in the VERY foot steps of Nixon. But that IS where we are. We are just short some dead white kids.

And they WILL make that happen..

YOU democrats should have learned something. We made Nixon and his party PAY for abusive government. Now as history repeats we WILL make you pay for YOURS.

We the baby boomers have seen the movie and the baby boomers have been IN the movie. Did you really think WE were going to take this abusive crap from you anymore then them?

Once again BIG GOVERNMENT and a BIG PARTY will have blood on it's hands.
And once again WE WILL destroy that party.

If and I say IF this generation is lucky enough to get a Dr. King, will YOU democrats kill him as well?

Your scenario is logical except we are living in the time of the stupidest and most programmed generation ever. Gruberites.
Woodward and Bernstein are on Nixon's side this time around and their media are programming the Gruberites.

Last edited:
Let's see....cops (NG) killing people then.

Cops killing people now.

What are you trying to say, that more cops will kill more people because everyone is fed up with them getting away with murder?
I am saying we have an ABUSIVE political party in power and people are dying BECAUSE of it.

The Black Panthers are back with their voting place thugs. We had them before as well.

Al Sharpton is back with his riot inciting and calling for death. He was at the last go round too.

We have been through the "knock out" game before AND the killing of INNOCENT cops as well.

What do you have, Fox Noise running in every room? :lol:

People with that high of an i.q. are much more pragmatic than you, bud, than to buy into all of the media sensationalism and feel as though Rome is burning.

One with an apt mind would likely look over the fbi's violent crime data and see that it's down quite the fucking clip since the 1980's.

Relax, dude.

Just because America isnt all uptight Conservative anymore doesnt mean the world OR the Country will be devastated.

Try a sport. Or if youre one of our Southern obese, a video game. Turn off the news and politics. Shit will be just fine.

Blacks sooner or later will force a national guard or police officer to open fire and the media will go crazy. You see, being a asshole and doing something stupid isn't a red line for a goddamn black person. they get special protection!

Everytime someone kills another black person Matthew screams that blacks made them do it.

And I get wings.

Let's see....cops (NG) killing people then.

Cops killing people now.

What are you trying to say, that more cops will kill more people because everyone is fed up with them getting away with murder?
I am saying we have an ABUSIVE political party in power and people are dying BECAUSE of it.
Are you talking about the Iraq War? It's very hard to understand your posts.

Cops are killing people and it has nothing to do with who is in power in DC.

What is your IQ?

What IQ must one have to join Mensa?

I'm guessing no, but we are just about there anyway. How many places does Obozo have Americans dying? We have been there before you know.

OWS had it's summer of "love" just a while back if you recall. Our generation had theirs.

Yes Obozo and the democrats have taken us BACK to the 60s. On just about every level you can think off EXCEPT ONE.

IF and I say IF history repeats it WILL be this summer. The LAST thing I would have expected would be for Obozo and Hillary to follow in the VERY foot steps of Nixon. But that IS where we are. We are just short some dead white kids.

YOU democrats should have learned something. We made Nixon and his party PAY for abusive government. Now as history repeats we WILL make you pay for YOURS.

We the baby boomers have seen the movie and the baby boomers have been IN the movie. Did you really think WE were going to take this abusive crap from you anymore then them?

If and I say IF this generation is lucky enough to get a Dr. King, will YOU democrats kill him as well?

Your scenario is logical except we are living in the time of the stupidest and most programmed generation ever. Gruberites.
Woodward and Bernstein are on Niixon's side this time around and their media are programming the Gruberites.

Obama wants his moment. It could be killing white Tea Party members or white libertarians. When government ALLOWS looting like the Baltimore mayor DID, killing is not far behind.

98th percentile

Woodward and Bernstein are on Niixon's side this time around and their media are programming the Gruberites.

Obama wants his moment. It could be killing white Tea Party members or white libertarians. When government ALLOWS looting like the Baltimore mayor DID, killing is not far behind.

You seem insane, no offense.

98th percentile
205 would put him over the top. He must be smarter than Einstein!!

Translation, youre a pussy? Join a fucking militia, dork.

What is your IQ?

And yet he doesn't know it's from its.
I do. What's that make my IQ? Seventy kablillion!?

What is your IQ?

And yet he doesn't know it's from its.
I do. What's that make my IQ? Seventy kablillion!?
At least! I know by the time I was in 4th grade my IQ was 100 quadrillion, and that wasn't even enough to get into MESA! :rofl:

Forum List

Back