Is This Generation ready For It's Kent State?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I'm guessing no, but we are just about there anyway. How many places does Obozo have Americans dying? We have been there before you know.

OWS had it's summer of "love" just a while back if you recall. Our generation had theirs.

The Black Panthers are back with their voting place thugs. We had them before as well.

Al Sharpton is back with his riot inciting and calling for death. He was at the last go round too.

We have been through the "knock out" game before AND the killing of INNOCENT cops as well.

Yes Obozo and the democrats have taken us BACK to the 60s. On just about every level you can think off EXCEPT ONE.

IF and I say IF history repeats it WILL be this summer. The LAST thing I would have expected would be for Obozo and Hillary to follow in the VERY foot steps of Nixon. But that IS where we are. We are just short some dead white kids.

And they WILL make that happen..

YOU democrats should have learned something. We made Nixon and his party PAY for abusive government. Now as history repeats we WILL make you pay for YOURS.

We the baby boomers have seen the movie and the baby boomers have been IN the movie. Did you really think WE were going to take this abusive crap from you anymore then them?

Once again BIG GOVERNMENT and a BIG PARTY will have blood on it's hands.
And once again WE WILL destroy that party.

If and I say IF this generation is lucky enough to get a Dr. King, will YOU democrats kill him as well?

Is this an admission that the murder committed by the National Guard was an unpunished crime, as this poster maintains?

Blacks sooner or later will force a national guard or police officer to open fire and the media will go crazy. You see, being a asshole and doing something stupid isn't a red line for a goddamn black person. they get special protection!

• Banned
Blacks sooner or later will force a national guard or police officer to open fire and the media will go crazy. You see, being a asshole and doing something stupid isn't a red line for a goddamn black person. they get special protection!
Democrats will follow history. Obama and Hillary will kill some white people.

Democrats will follow history. Obama and Hillary will kill some white people.

Blacks already kill 440 whites per year to 190 white on black cases based on the 2010 fbi stats.

Blacks kill a lot more out of rage and hatred then whites.

I'm guessing no, but we are just about there anyway. How many places does Obozo have Americans dying? We have been there before you know.

OWS had it's summer of "love" just a while back if you recall. Our generation had theirs.

The Black Panthers are back with their voting place thugs. We had them before as well.

Al Sharpton is back with his riot inciting and calling for death. He was at the last go round too.

We have been through the "knock out" game before AND the killing of INNOCENT cops as well.

Yes Obozo and the democrats have taken us BACK to the 60s. On just about every level you can think off EXCEPT ONE.

IF and I say IF history repeats it WILL be this summer. The LAST thing I would have expected would be for Obozo and Hillary to follow in the VERY foot steps of Nixon. But that IS where we are. We are just short some dead white kids.

YOU democrats should have learned something. We made Nixon and his party PAY for abusive government. Now as history repeats we WILL make you pay for YOURS.

We the baby boomers have seen the movie and the baby boomers have been IN the movie. Did you really think WE were going to take this abusive crap from you anymore then them?

If and I say IF this generation is lucky enough to get a Dr. King, will YOU democrats kill him as well?

With all due respect, that's a bit over the top.

What is your IQ?
214 in the 7th grade and high enough to be a member in MESA at Rolla Missouri. You?
WHOA!!! So you had the 3rd highest IQ in ALL OF RECORDED HISTORY by the time you were in 7th grade??! OMG folks everyone bow down!!!

:rofl:
It's NOT the 3rd highest.
You're right I think it's actually the 4th highest. Still quite impressive.

The 10 Highest IQs in History - TheRichest
Top 12 People with Highest IQ in the World - Listovative
10 People With The Highest IQ Ever Recorded

What is your IQ?
214 in the 7th grade and high enough to be a member in MESA at Rolla Missouri. You?
WHOA!!! So you had the 3rd highest IQ in ALL OF RECORDED HISTORY by the time you were in 7th grade??! OMG folks everyone bow down!!!

:rofl:
It's NOT the 3rd highest.
You're right I think it's actually the 4th highest. Still quite impressive.

The 10 Highest IQs in History - TheRichest
Top 12 People with Highest IQ in the World - Listovative
10 People With The Highest IQ Ever Recorded
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

With all due respect, that's a bit over the top.

The 'knock out" game seems a bit over the top. How about those dead INNOCENT cops in New York. That's over the top as well.

we+re+all+going+to+die+now+what+have+you+done+_96da7b09fe83104d961b6995a77e41d1.gif

Let's see....cops (NG) killing people then.

Cops killing people now.

What are you trying to say, that more cops will kill more people because everyone is fed up with them getting away with murder?

Forum List

Back