is this bullshit for real?

I would hope that it is sarcasim. If not its one of the most disrspectful sites out there and I would love to meet the owner face to face.

archangel said:
If I had it would have immediately gone into the trash....where it belongs!
no it wasnt for the site itself, but for a petition to get it taken down. from my one of my email groups

Ya know I'm a law abiding guy, but this is the second thing this week that would land me in jail.
The first would be for assault for that ACLU removing crosses from the cemetery thing, this one would be manslaughter. I need to go fishin before I get in trouble.

Johnney said:
no it wasnt for the site itself, but for a petition to get it taken down. from my one of my email groups

I just went to the link you posted...guess I was confused....sorry!

Mr. P said:
Ya know I'm a law abiding guy, but this is the second thing this week that would land me in jail.
The first would be for assault for that ACLU removing crosses from the cemetery thing, this one would be manslaughter. I need to go fishin before I get in trouble.

Thats exactly what I'm going to do as soon as the weather stays warm...Guess you are a good guy afterall...sorry I played with you earlier...

theim said:
The guy was just on Hannity and Colmes. Yeah, its real.
despite all the sickness out on the web, i think this is the most disgusting site ive ever seen. and being a professional pervert, ive seen some sick one. but that one takes the cake.
but then again, thats what our brothers and sisters are out there protecting our freedoms for. so this sack of shit and his pussy buddies can sit back and say shit like this.

I saw this little prick on Hannity and Colmes tonight. Hannity was ripping him a new one,but I wasn't paying very close attention and wasn't sure exactly who he was. What a lame ass way to get yourself some attention. A true lowlife. He seems to enjoy the fact that his website is hated.

krisy said:
I saw this little prick on Hannity and Colmes tonight. Hannity was ripping him a new one,but I wasn't paying very close attention and wasn't sure exactly who he was. What a lame ass way to get yourself some attention. A true lowlife. He seems to enjoy the fact that his website is hated.
he had some blurb about it on his site. something like they were ignorant and rude jerks. what a lame ass. someone else to stick on the list to cut up into pieces... no one would miss him

"They choose to die" .... what an idiot

Yeah... they choose to die so that idiots like this guy can eviscerate them.

I guess it would be vindictive of me to wish something happened to this guy's wife and daughter and that he'd be crying to the police or the military for help.

oh, and he's from Upstate New York too.... it figures.....

Why couldn't he move to California or NYC and live with all the other looney toons? Doesn't New York have enough problems?

He looks like a freak, what do you expect? Frankly, you know who is to blame? FOX and anybody else that gives this guy a place to spread his message from. If the media would ignore idiots like this, they wouldn't get the attention the seek. Look at him, I mean, ever fuck'n liberal I have ever met is a dweebie, pussified, dorky look'n idiot and he fits the bill. Bully can now embrace him with open arms into his little club of bedpan freaks.

freeandfun1 said:
He looks like a freak, what do you expect? Frankly, you know who is to blame? FOX and anybody else that gives this guy a place to spread his message from. If the media would ignore idiots like this, they wouldn't get the attention the seek. Look at him, I mean, ever fuck'n liberal I have ever met is a dweebie, pussified, dorky look'n idiot and he fits the bill. Bully can now embrace him with open arms into his little club of bedpan freaks.

I'd consider that an insult to Bully. At least Bully means well, I highly doubt he would ever support some kind of bullshit like this (him having served in the navy in the past).

This guy is just a creep loser with no life who wanted some attention. Let him have his five minutes of fame and one day he'll be walking down the street when the father of a marine or soldier beats his ass and the cops and paramedics see who he is and leave him to die.

NATO AIR said:
I'd consider that an insult to Bully. At least Bully means well, I highly doubt he would ever support some kind of bullshit like this (him having served in the navy in the past).

This guy is just a creep loser with no life who wanted some attention. Let him have his five minutes of fame and one day he'll be walking down the street when the father of a marine or soldier beats his ass and the cops and paramedics see who he is and leave him to die.
Guys like that just get my goat. It pisses me off to no end!!!

(apologies to Bully - if he will blast this guy as much as he blasts Bush and anything else deemed "conservative".)

Forum List

Back