Is This All That's Left For Us? Where Are The Real Jobs!

Fail yet again Little Rebecca............each one of those links points to the Constellation program, not the shuttle program (which was shut down by Jr.).

Aries and Orion rockets AREN'T the space shuttle.

Fail. Try again.

Try this for size.
The shuttle program, which was scheduled for mandatory retirement in 2011, saw the final launch with Atlantis launching on July 8, 2011, in accord with the directives President George W. Bush issued on January 14, 2004 in his Vision for Space Exploration.[9] The shuttle's planned successor was to be Project Constellation with its Ares I and Ares V launch vehicles and the Orion Spacecraft; however, in early 2010 the Obama administration asked Congress to instead endorse a scaled-back plan with heavy reliance on the private sector.

Space Shuttle program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
You mean welcome to the obama economy

This is the outcome of trends that have been ongoing for decades. Obama has been in office for three years. But if you think, in spite of the obvious fact that the president's policies could not possibly be at fault here, that they are, please explain how some other policies would change the situation.
Is this the shovel ready jobs obama talked about? If it is I don't see him holding a shovel.

Only time I see people grabbing shovels is when Obama starts to speak. Sure gets deep fast.

Wages are going down for the working class. Those in the ultra wealthy class are cleaning house. There is nothing left to so called trickle down. Either the working class rises up and pushes back or wages continue to sink. I dont care who gets elected. Nobody is there rooting for the hard workers who barely make ends meet. I truly dont believe either party is concerned about HIGH PAYING, not low paying jobs, (which should NEVER EVER EVER EVER BE CONSIDERED A JOB, it should be considered organized slavery). Anyway, things for the middle class are headed down, and no matter who is leading well, it doesnt really matter.

Forum List

Back