Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
SEAL Ad Excoriates Obama for Bowing to Foreign Leaders | Conservative Byte

The controversial super PAC Special Operations for America, led by former Navy SEALs, is set to release a blistering new ad against President Obama Tuesday at the Republican National Convention.

The ad, titled “Bow to Nobody,” depicts Navy SEALs in combat situations; it then proclaims that they fight so that America will not have to bow to anybody.

Then the punch line: the infamous photo of Obama bowing to the Saudi king.

At least the Saudi king was a king. obama's funniest bow was to the wife of the Mayor of Tokyo.

The controversial super PAC Special Operations for America, led by former Navy SEALs, is set to release a blistering new ad against President Obama Tuesday at the Republican National Convention.

The ad, titled “Bow to Nobody,” depicts Navy SEALs in combat situations; it then proclaims that they fight so that America will not have to bow to anybody.

At one point or another democrats have insulted everyone I know....

Fuck em....Play as dirty as possible.

I respect anyone who has served in our military, they sacrificed their body (and some, their lives) for us.

However, that does not make their opinion right.

Say what you will, as the "leader" of the free world we have to show respect and be courteous of other people and their traditions. It is what separates us from them, most of these other countries could give a shit less about any traditions held here in this country.

Doing so takes the higher ground, furthermore, any elected official would do it.. Even Rmoney.

Sure, some cross cultural faux pas' happen (Bowing to a Saudi).. Every president has made a mistake in these terms. "Bush (41) caused widespread offense when, on being shown the gas chambers at Auschwitz, he commented "Boy, they were big on crematoriums, weren't they?"

Sometimes a little time and understanding goes a long way.

Last edited:
I respect anyone who has served in our military, they sacrificed their body (and some, their lives) for us.

However, that does not make their opinion right.

Say what you will, as the "leader" of the free world we have to show respect and be courteous of other people and their traditions. It is what separates us from them, most of these other countries could give a shit less about any traditions held here in this country.

Doing so takes the higher ground, furthermore, any elected official would do it.. Even Rmoney.

Sure, some cross cultural faux pas' happen (Bowing to a Saudi).. Every president has made a mistake in these terms. "Bush (41) caused widespread offense when, on being shown the gas chambers at Auschwitz, he commented "Boy, they were big on crematoriums, weren't they?"

Sometimes a little time and understanding goes a long way.

I agree you have a right to your opinion, however your opinion isn't right.

20091116-fncbow1.jpg

clinton-japanese_1523801i.jpg

ZZ72682359.jpg

ikebowtodegaulle.jpg

eisenhower+bow.jpg

I agree you have a right to your opinion, however your opinion isn't right.

Why is that? Is it because it is Barack Obama?

"Enlighten" me...

I do not prefer the leader of the free world bowing to anyone, I don't care who it is?

Not sure what Barack Obama has to do with it, I bet he and Michelle would be a lot of fun if you went out to dinner. I just don't care for his policies and views.

I guess these days, "political incorrect" just means telling it like it is. Obama's bow was so over-emphasized, which is why it was so upsetting. I thought he was going to literally kiss the king's shoes. It went way past showing respect to downright displaying servitude.

Forum List

Back