Opinion: GOP big tent -- or big mess?

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
I vote for big mess tent. Just got word that Ron Paul supporters are going to be challenging RNC rules and that a contigency of Paul supporters will walk out of the convention center in televised prime time.

GOP, big tent or big mess? - CNN.com

(CNN) -- Now that delegates have converged on Tampa, Florida, for the Republican National Convention, one has to wonder whether there is enough room in the arena for all the conflicting and contradictory elements of the modern Republican Party.

wow any little desperation the dems can find, but when its on their side, its not that big of deal ive always noticed.

This is how things work.
What about the Dems in the House, who walked out during the votes for contempt of congress for Eric Holder?

Republicans have never taken Paulbots seriously. Better they walk out than throw a tantrum and have to be thrown out.

Republicans have never taken Paulbots seriously. Better they walk out than throw a tantrum and have to be thrown out.

Ron Paul should run as an independent/write in... take those votes from Romney.

Until we control the weirdos on the far right in the party, we will continue to have a big mess.

Ron Paul supporters not playing nice?

That doesn't sound like them

I don't care what they think,they are the ones struggling to keep themselves in power. They are desperate. Our movement is the one riding the waves high and we are the future they are the past they just ain't realized it yet.

I don't care what they think,they are the ones struggling to keep themselves in power. They are desperate. Our movement is the one riding the waves high and we are the future they are the past they just ain't realized it yet.

You need to take over the Republican Party now

It is the only way to save the country

Slowly but surely,we are doing it by following rules and electing people to positions of power unlike Romney who is using dictator like tactics to keep power.

I vote for big mess tent. Just got word that Ron Paul supporters are going to be challenging RNC rules and that a contigency of Paul supporters will walk out of the convention center in televised prime time.

GOP, big tent or big mess? - CNN.com

(CNN) -- Now that delegates have converged on Tampa, Florida, for the Republican National Convention, one has to wonder whether there is enough room in the arena for all the conflicting and contradictory elements of the modern Republican Party.

Shouldn't your concern about a fucked up mess be with the FUCKED UP MESS WITH THE GOVERNMENT? The last 25 years it has gained more power and fucked things up more.

Forum List

Back