Bus carrying Virginia and Rhode Island delegations not being allowed in

Yes, facebook is a reliable source of political news :rolleyes:

I've seen facebook posts claiming aliens were anal probing girl scouts... should I believe them as well?

I've seen facebook posts claiming aliens were anal probing girl scouts... should I believe them as well?

Hey we were not talking about Obamas catch and release program....:D

• Banned
Well give it time...I found the link on the DP so...a blog or some other news site I am sure is bound to pick it up soon.I don't see why you don't believe someone that's ON the bus its self.

Well give it time...I found the link on the DP so...a blog or some other news site I am sure is bound to pick it up soon.I don't see why you don't believe someone that's ON the bus its self.

I don't see why you believe without question that said person was actually on the bus, without independent verification. Oh wait, yes I do... you're a moron.

Aw diamonddave is to big of a pussy to post so he just neg reps me instead...does romneys dick taste good dave?

I don't see why you believe without question that said person was actually on the bus, without independent verification. Oh wait, yes I do... you're a moron.

didn't think you had the nads to answer that.

One thing is for certain, Bill Cosby is definitely dead.
So is this guy...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=butZyxI-PRs]Franco is still dead...but he's feeling better each day.... - YouTube[/ame]

The right wing fascist, that the Lodge crowd adored is in fact, still dead.

So is this guy...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=butZyxI-PRs]Franco is still dead...but he's feeling better each day.... - YouTube[/ame]

The right wing fascist, that the Lodge crowd adored is in fact, still dead.

Nothing gets by you, huh, Sparky. Except humor of course. Oh, and facts... facts wiz right over your head.

The only things you understand or believe are libtard talking points and lies. Which you then pass on here in the form of threads and posts.

Forum List

Back