Is This A Hoax..?

You guys and your "Body Doubles"
Do they prepare these body doubles ahead of time, like a training camp?
Or do they just go out a 'find' someone.

ALL you want to do is blame 'the jab'
You would be so ecstatic if someone feed you that news.
LMAO, Inslee forced one on you too, eh Winnie?

LMAO, Inslee forced one on you too, eh Winnie?
Oh Old Simple Man.

Teachers had the opportunity to apply for an exemption......ie...No Jab.
You are fully aware of this fact, it has been discussed, so there was NO 'forced jab'

You got caught in yet another lie.
Lying is your thing.

Oh Old Simple Man.

Teachers had the opportunity to apply for an exemption......ie...No Jab.
You are fully aware of this fact, it has been discussed, so there was NO 'forced jab'

You got caught in yet another lie.
Lying is your thing.
Quit projecting LIAR. Exemptions were at the discretion of the state and they didn't approve all of them---that is FORCING, moron. You're a perfect democrat shill. I bet you call abortion "reproductive health care" too. BTW, after all of that deflection, you don't deny that you got the jab. LOL, you're such a fool.

This vid is suggesting Mattew Perry of Friends is dead. First I've heard of it. Is this for real..?

Yes. It's real. We live in a world of instant information. Derp.

inquiring minds would like to know.
Getting a lot of Chat that he was executed because he had spoken too openly about his intention to break open an elite paedophile ring involving very well known Hollywood names.
He claimed he was close to having a book published dealing with this expose and it was beyond damning .. ---Anon sources have said he knew he was likely on borrowed time , so , if true, I hope he took best precautions and at least had a sophisticated deadman's switch and distribution network set up .

Apparently he was a regular poster on Telegram , went missing for a considerable time and then returned about a fortnight before his death . I gather his last few posts made his intentions very clear and it is as though he invited his own death .

All needs confirming but it is believable .

Getting a lot of Chat that he was executed because he had spoken too openly about his intention to break open an elite paedophile ring involving very well known Hollywood names.
He claimed he was close to having a book published dealing with this expose and it was beyond damning .. ---Anon sources have said he knew he was likely on borrowed time , so , if true, I hope he took best precautions and at least had a sophisticated deadman's switch and distribution network set up .

Apparently he was a regular poster on Telegram , went missing for a considerable time and then returned about a fortnight before his death . I gather his last few posts made his intentions very clear and it is as though he invited his own death .

All needs confirming but it is believable .
Yeah, I heard through the grapevine that Harry was the triggerman on Charles' and Randy Andy's orders.

Quit projecting LIAR. Exemptions were at the discretion of the state and they didn't approve all of them---that is FORCING, moron. You're a perfect democrat shill. I bet you call abortion "reproductive health care" too. BTW, after all of that deflection, you don't deny that you got the jab. LOL, you're such a fool.

They even provided a 'template' to follow to receive an exemption.

If they got denied, (I know of ZERO WA State teachers that got denied, I'm sure you'll LIE and say you know many) they simply were being assholes and refused to follow the template that was supplied to them for a medical or religious exemption.

Find me a WA State teacher that got denied then give their reason for being denied.
Onus is on you.

They even provided a 'template' to follow to receive an exemption.

If they got denied, (I know of ZERO WA State teachers that got denied, I'm sure you'll LIE and say you know many) they simply were being assholes and refused to follow the template that was supplied to them for a medical or religious exemption.

Find me a WA State teacher that got denied then give their reason for being denied.
Onus is on you.
That didn't take long, fool. At least 188.
The new data released by Reykdal's office show that schools statewide lost 470 employees due to the mandate, including about 188 teachers.

That didn't take long, fool. At least 188.
The new data released by Reykdal's office show that schools statewide lost 470 employees due to the mandate, including about 188 teachers.
You failed to say WHY?
They just had to follow the template
They failed
That’s on them.

You had ONE job
Report on why they failed in getting the exemption.
Why did you fail that part?

You failed to say WHY?
They just had to follow the template
They failed
That’s on them.

You had ONE job
Report on why they failed in getting the exemption.
Why did you fail that part?
That onus is on your dumb ass. Run along Winnie, you're sounding more senile with each successive post. You're either drunk or you need a nap.

R.I.P. Matthew Perry

You brought a lot of laughter into the world.

God bless.

Forum List

Back