Is There Scientific Evidence Supporting the Floor of Noah?

Are secular scientists prone to exaggeration in support of accepted theories?

• Yes, at least on occasion.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No, never. They are highly respected and above tweaking data... They are above suspicion.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
For the purposes of this part of our discussion, no. YOu have argued that the great flood created a huge layer of sedimentary rock, AND that the great flood caused the extinction of the dinosaurs. Now obviously the great flood, if it happened, did not create the planet Earth or move the planet Earth.

So what did you mean when you said "or it could be the earth was already there when it happened"? That the planet was already there? Of course it was. That the hundreds of feet of sediment was there? That would depend on what you meant by "...when it happened".

What did you mean by "...when it happened"? What is "it" in that sentence?
you are one seriously fucked in the head individual,,,

the answer is in your comment,,,,

Then why did you ask "what is "it"???"?
because you were talking in circles,,,

I am not talking in circles. I explained, very clearly, why the idea that the great flood caused the extinction of the dinosaurs is inconsistent with the Paluxy tracks being there.

But yes, the planet Earth was there when the sedimentary layers beneath the Paluxy tracks were laid down.

And the research, as I documented, shows that both sets of tracks were made by dinosaurs (since man does not have anything on the outside of his foot to make the additional marks that have been found).

you obviously are looking at different tracks, because this track doesnt have an outside appendage,,,

View attachment 264792

Nice footprint. Now show that it comes from the Paluxy river tracks. Because that is not what is seen in the other pics of the Paluxy tracks.

burdick-track-th.jpg

And that is not a footprint from the Paluxy tracks either. It is a totally different track, and not what we are discussing. Rather dishonest of you, isn't it?

For the purposes of this part of our discussion, no. YOu have argued that the great flood created a huge layer of sedimentary rock, AND that the great flood caused the extinction of the dinosaurs. Now obviously the great flood, if it happened, did not create the planet Earth or move the planet Earth.

So what did you mean when you said "or it could be the earth was already there when it happened"? That the planet was already there? Of course it was. That the hundreds of feet of sediment was there? That would depend on what you meant by "...when it happened".

What did you mean by "...when it happened"? What is "it" in that sentence?

I am not talking in circles. I explained, very clearly, why the idea that the great flood caused the extinction of the dinosaurs is inconsistent with the Paluxy tracks being there.

But yes, the planet Earth was there when the sedimentary layers beneath the Paluxy tracks were laid down.

And the research, as I documented, shows that both sets of tracks were made by dinosaurs (since man does not have anything on the outside of his foot to make the additional marks that have been found).

you obviously are looking at different tracks, because this track doesnt have an outside appendage,,,

View attachment 264792

This pic is called the Zapata Track, and was found on a loose rock in New Mexico. It is not anywhere near the Paluxy Tracks.

The Zapata track has not even been claimed real by most creationists. Being found on a loose rock, and not part of any striding tracks, it becomes suspect. The rock has not been dated, and it was not attached to any rock containing dino tracks.

You are pulling pics off the internet that have no bearing to the topic. And you are trying to pass them off as Paluxy Tracks, which is dishonest.

Let me know when you want to get back to what we were discussing.

View attachment 264792

This pic is called the Zapata Track, and was found on a loose rock in New Mexico. It is not anywhere near the Paluxy Tracks.

The Zapata track has not even been claimed real by most creationists. Being found on a loose rock, and not part of any striding tracks, it becomes suspect. The rock has not been dated, and it was not attached to any rock containing dino tracks.
sorry its what came up when I googled paluxy tracks,,,

You are pulling pics off the internet that have no bearing to the topic. And you are trying to pass them off as Paluxy Tracks, which is dishonest.

at least I tried to provide something other than my opinion,,,

I have provided much more than my opinion. I have provided scientific research and evidence.

When you Googled "paluxy tracks" one of the pics you got was the one you posted.
But if you had clicked on it you would have see this attached to it:"The Zapata Track [Draft] - Reviews an alleged human print on a loose rock from New Mexico" and you would have known it was not from the Paluxy river.

You are so desperate to prove something you will post anything you can find, whether it applies or not.

I've got to work in the morning. Its getting close to midnight here. Take the night and see if you can post something relevant.

But this is the problem with your "publications are opinions/pictures are evidence" mindset. You have to know what the pictures are of, and what they mean.

Because any child can read about the Paluxy footprints on the internet. Get off your plagiarization fetish blog creation.com once in a while.

You don't know because you didn't give a decent answer. I can accept that. Moreover, you didn't know which state park it was.

So now you're not only incapable of comprehending and responding on subject matter on topic
I responded right on topic and directly to your idiotic claim . Your response was nonsensical, so I asked you to explain it. That's when you went into your usual tailspin. Goddamn son, you're like a child.
th

Whilst I responded with evidence that refuted your idiotic nonsense and claims of superiority.

Do you actually want to discuss the topic and what's put forth in a reasonable manner or should we just trade barbs because that's all your feeble mind is capable of accomplishing?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

The fact that you believe the Paluxy tracks are human and dinosaur basically shoots down the idea that the Great Flood killed the dinosaurs. There are hundreds of feet of sedimentary rock below the tracks. So, if there was a great flood, the tracks were made after that.

v4i9g3.jpg
v4i9g4.jpg

Are you sure you know what you are talking about? The man holding the baby is standing on the top layer. The other people are walking on the middle layer.

dino_tracks_back_flood_fig1.jpg

The middle layer contains the dino tracks.

tsiteovr3b.jpg
tracks_of_dinosaurs_and_man_together.JPG

The human-dino tracks are now outside the Dinosaur Valley State Park (which Fort Fun Indiana did not know). I guess they removed some of those, albeit some were probably sold. I think the ones at Paluxy you are referring to (argument of both dino tracks instead of human and dino; pics above (?)) were washed away. The state didn't or wouldn't pay for diverting the river. One of the disadvantages of being removed from mainstream science.

Last edited:
The fact that you believe the Paluxy tracks are human and dinosaur basically shoots down the idea that the Great Flood killed the dinosaurs. There are hundreds of feet of sedimentary rock below the tracks. So, if there was a great flood, the tracks were made after that.

v4i9g3.jpg
v4i9g4.jpg

Are you sure you know what you are talking about? The man holding the baby is standing on the top layer. The other people are walking on the middle layer.

dino_tracks_back_flood_fig1.jpg

The middle layer contains the dino tracks.

tsiteovr3b.jpg
tracks_of_dinosaurs_and_man_together.JPG

The human-dino tracks are now outside the Dinosaur Valley State Park (which Fort Fun Indiana did not know). I guess they removed some of those, albeit some were probably sold. I think the ones at Paluxy you are referring to (argument of both dino tracks instead of human and dino; pics above (?)) were washed away. The state didn't or wouldn't pay for diverting the river. One of the disadvantages of being removed from mainstream science.

Funny stuff. You cut and pasted the photos from someone’s personal blog called “daily bible reader”.

You thumpers are a superstitious lot.

I guarantee, no one who understans anything about human evolution would ever believe that the Laetoli footprints meant chimps started walking bipedal.

Wrong haha. "The famous Laetoli footprints attributed to Australopithecus afarensis are bipedal, but they are still relatively splayed compared to the tracks of living humans."

The emergence of humans
Do you know of any bipedal chimps? Dogs can walk on two legs, are they bipedal?

Chimps and apes are not bipedal. We also know that their skull capacities didn't increase from those of old fossils. If the present is the key to the past, then the chimps/apes in the past did not become bipedal either. Thus, it contradicts the Laetoli footprints being chimps or apes. They were most likely human like I said.
I think we can agree that the footprints are not from chimps, they were most likely humanoid. As you wrote, "they are still relatively splayed compared to the tracks of living humans" so we also agree the beings that left them were not quite the humans of today.

When my son was small, we got very excited going to visit Dinosaur State Park in Connecticut, where they said they had REAL DINOSAUR FOOTPRINTS!!!!
They didn't look like much--more like bird tracks, so it was a bit of a let down. But the creature was big -- just had little feet. I was expecting footprints you could lay down in and do snow angels.
We had fun on the nature trails, though. Still joke about the sign saying "rotting log." LOL

You should've asked for your money back. Dinosaur tracks are usually very large. Bird footprints are small. Never the twain shall meet.
I couldn't copy the pic, but hopefully it is here--the prints. Although it's dark, it shows a man in the background to get an idea of their size.
The creature, though, is quite large.
Dinosaur State Park & Museum (Rocky Hill) - 2019 All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos) - TripAdvisor

I have provided much more than my opinion. I have provided scientific research and evidence.

When you Googled "paluxy tracks" one of the pics you got was the one you posted.
But if you had clicked on it you would have see this attached to it:"The Zapata Track [Draft] - Reviews an alleged human print on a loose rock from New Mexico" and you would have known it was not from the Paluxy river.

You are so desperate to prove something you will post anything you can find, whether it applies or not.

I've got to work in the morning. Its getting close to midnight here. Take the night and see if you can post something relevant.

But this is the problem with your "publications are opinions/pictures are evidence" mindset. You have to know what the pictures are of, and what they mean.

I have been trying to find a picture of the print you claim with an appendage sticking out the side,,,maybe you can help???

I guarantee, no one who understans anything about human evolution would ever believe that the Laetoli footprints meant chimps started walking bipedal.

Wrong haha. "The famous Laetoli footprints attributed to Australopithecus afarensis are bipedal, but they are still relatively splayed compared to the tracks of living humans."

The emergence of humans
Do you know of any bipedal chimps? Dogs can walk on two legs, are they bipedal?

Chimps and apes are not bipedal. We also know that their skull capacities didn't increase from those of old fossils. If the present is the key to the past, then the chimps/apes in the past did not become bipedal either. Thus, it contradicts the Laetoli footprints being chimps or apes. They were most likely human like I said.
I think we can agree that the footprints are not from chimps, they were most likely humanoid. As you wrote, "they are still relatively splayed compared to the tracks of living humans" so we also agree the beings that left them were not quite the humans of today.
you mean like these??

upload_2019-6-11_7-53-22.jpeg

Forum List

Back