Is There One Poster

Article 15, Echo, Jillian, Goldcatt, GTH, LK, Dogbert, Eve, etc
I would probably like to meet most anyone on here, just to see what they were really like. I really want to meet RGS, so I can tell him to be happy.

My Gosh, there are only like 5 people I really could care less about meeting. The rest...yeah it would be fun to sit in the corner and watch everyone.

I'll be in DC August 28th for that rally. If anyone goes...we can meet there.

My Gosh, there are only like 5 people I really could care less about meeting. The rest...yeah it would be fun to sit in the corner and watch everyone.

I REALLY want to be there. If I can swing it, I'll give you a holler.

There are many people on USMB that I would like to get to know better, but that's somewhat vague...

I'd like to get to know EZ (of course), del, Bootneck, Immie, Gunny (we're both former Marines), not RGS (even though we're both former Marines), Avg-Joe, Diuretic, editec, N4mdissent, and many others.

Now, who would I like to get to know better in the "biblical" sense? There are so many articulate, tasteful, insightful, classy, compassionate, and intelligent women here on USMB, and I can only imagine that they are as beautiful in person as they come across in their postings (go ahead and rep me now...) that I couldn't decide so I'd guess I'd want to get to "know" all of them better - if you know what I mean... I'm a wanna-be message board player (in the Fleetwood Mac sense).

Cool if you do then we will figure out a time and place. DC is about 130 miles to the north of me which isn't too bad. I have a brother in-law that lives in Springfield so I'll probably park my car there and have him drop me off at the metro station.

Cool if you do then we will figure out a time and place. DC is about 130 miles to the north of me which isn't too bad. I have a brother in-law that lives in Springfield so I'll probably park my car there and have him drop me off at the metro station.

We could be in DC in late August actually. What rally?

Restoring Honor - 8.28.10

Restoring Honor - 8.28.10

Ah thanks. Didn't know about that group, but it appears to be a worthy cause. If I was promoting the cause though, I would downplay the fund raising a bit and focus on the intended emphasis more. But they probably do that elsewhere.

you would very much like to know better?

YES! There is one, but I can't bring myself to mention his name. I like the way he thinks and composes his responses. :eusa_dance:

Are there one or more posters you would like to know better and if so, why?

That's awful sweet of you to say! I'll need to buy a new cap because my head has grown 3 sizes larger. If you let me nibble on your neck, we can be friends forever!:lol:

kittenkoder... who was a very nice looking red head, but unfortunately burnt out here too fast and left.

kittenkoder... who was a very nice looking red head, but unfortunately burnt out here too fast and left.

Ah too bad. Maybe she came back with an alias?? The person I am speaking of has a given name within his given name....:eusa_shhh:

Ah too bad. Maybe she came back with an alias?? The person I am speaking of has a given name within his given name....:eusa_shhh:

You've just given a clue that narrows it down considerably...

HAHAHA...well that was the goal???? lol. One would have to transpose some letters to find the two names in the one name....:eusa_whistle: :lol: :lol:

I think it would be highly entertaining meeting most of the colorful characters here at USMB. Can only imagine having a lunch with RGS and PI. :rofl:

To name a "few":

Elvis, Luissa, Article, Jill, EZ, Toro, Radio, Crimson, Del, and I could go on really. :cool:

So it should be one of the following. Someone knock the libs off the list to help narrow it down further.

Big Bad Bob
bobbcat
CMike
CrusaderFrank
Eccgmike
ElmerMudd
EriktheRed
FrankieGA
georgephillip
GilbertArizona
JimH52
LuckyDan
Marc39
MarcATL
Papa Jack
PatekPhilippe
tigerbob
tommywho70x
william the wie
woodjack

So it should be one of the following. Someone knock the libs off the list to help narrow it down further.

Big Bad Bob
bobbcat
CMike
CrusaderFrank
Eccgmike
ElmerMudd
EriktheRed
FrankieGA
georgephillip
GilbertArizona
JimH52
LuckyDan
Marc39
MarcATL
Papa Jack
PatekPhilippe
tigerbob
tommywho70x
william the wie
woodjack

Hm. Maybe not. Although most of those could qualify. lol :lol: [ain't this jest funnnnn? ]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back