Is There One Poster

Ok, can we have another clue??:lol:

:lol: Sherry, you're so fun! Hmm..one more clue. OK. He has a generous nature, and is all man. His av totally represents him as he is. How do I know? Instinct. *WOO*

Well then, it has to be me.

My laid back, Margaritaville Parrothead avatar totally represents me, I am generous to a fault, and I am all man.

Mystery solved.

I am quite flattered, to say the least.

Last edited:
:lol: Sherry, you're so fun! Hmm..one more clue. OK. He has a generous nature, and is all man. His av totally represents him as he is. How do I know? Instinct. *WOO*

Is the name "glen"??

N0000, fun one, but you are getting close. His given name and the other name within his given name[after transposing letters] does contain and 'e."

:eusa_dance:

You are a tease.:D If someone cracks the code, will you confess and admit it??

As a rule, I don't face to face with people I met on the internet. When I was on an *ahem* previous message board, their was a meet-up in NOLA when I was there, but I didn't go. I just prefer to keep my real friends in the real world and my internet friends in the internet world.

I have met a number of folks that I first met on the internet, and there have been no unpleasant experiences. Just in case there is the occasional ax murderer or whatever out there, it is usually best to meet at formal gatherings or public places of course.

But sigh, I'm on nobody's list. I never get on lists......sniff......I couldn't even get on Huggy's list. :) But I wouldn't mind meeting me. Most days.

As a rule, I don't face to face with people I met on the internet. When I was on an *ahem* previous message board, their was a meet-up in NOLA when I was there, but I didn't go. I just prefer to keep my real friends in the real world and my internet friends in the internet world.

I think a group meet could be fun, but one on one might be scary. Hey Terry, you really are a middle-aged woman, right??:lol:

I think a group meet could be fun, but one on one might be scary. Hey Terry, you really are a middle-aged woman, right??:lol:

I am sure it would be. It's just not for me.

Forum List

Back