Is There NEVER a Time to Hit a Woman? NEVER?

Why women stay in abusive relationships is the wrong question. The questions we should be asking are: Why do men terrorize their partners? Why does the community allow battering to continue?

How can we be helpful to women in the process of leaving? A common mistake in understanding domestic violence is to scrutinize the survivor and avoid looking at the perpetrator. People believe that if battered women REALLY wanted to leave they could just get up and go.

Many people overlook the environmental barriers that prevent women from leaving and too often focus on psychological "characteristics" of women instead. Although men’s violence is the crucial question, many people wonder why women stay – and advocates of battered women have made the following suggestions.

Stop violence and prevent crime; domestic violence, why battered women stay (why some battered women sometimes stay)

If a woman is beaten, at least they have physical proof.
If they are psychologically or emotionally abused, it can’t be stopped.

If you have never wanted to kill someone you have never been in love.

300.jpg

i think you're full of shit, trying to incite a reaction on the forum.

You are 100% entitled to that opinion, Valerie. Many here are fully aware of my feelings about proper relationships between women and Men, which vary greatly from those of most people in this country. If you don't believe ne, feel free to ignore my comments entirely.

so under what circumstances do you find 'disciplining' your spouse by hitting them "okay"?

still waiting for an answer ^

I wasn't sure you wanted one, considering your commentary related to not believing that I'm being honest.

Corporal Discipline/Punishment is part of the 3rd and 4th steps of a 5 step system that my wife and I use, and have used for the entirety of the almost 4 years we've lived together (even before we were married). Please note thst she is free to leave at any time, for any reason, pursuant to the clauses in our prenuptial agreement.

1st Step - Verbal Reminder of Infraction.

2nd Step - Verbal Reminder of Infraction and Loss of Privilege

3rd Step - Verbal Reminder of Infraction and Minor Physical Discipline (less than or equal to 10 Contacts)

4th Step - Verbal Reminder of Infraction and Major Physical Discipline (less than or equal to 20 Contacts)

5th Step - Verbal Reminder of Infraction and Removal from Premises

In nearly 48 months weve reached Step 3 once and Step 2 twice.

so under what circumstances do you find 'disciplining' your spouse by hitting them "okay"?

I wasn't sure you wanted one, considering your commentary related to not believing that I'm being honest.

Corporal Discipline/Punishment is part of the 3rd and 4th steps of a 5 step system that my wife and I use, and have used for the entirety of the almost 4 years we've lived together (even before we were married). Please note thst she is free to leave at any time, for any reason, pursuant to the clauses in our prenuptial agreement.

3rd Step - Verbal Reminder of Infraction and Minor Physical Discipline (less than or equal to 10 Contacts)

4th Step - Verbal Reminder of Infraction and Major Physical Discipline (less than or equal to 20 Contacts)

What infractions and what are the "contacts"?

that answer lacks an answer... describe the 'infractions' you speak of.

under what circumstances do you find 'disciplining' your spouse by hitting them "okay"?

What infractions and what are the "contacts"?

Pretty much any infraction from insubordination to failing to complete chores.

Contacts, in our lexicon, refers to open hand spanking, generally on the buttocks. No permanent marks are to be left or significant injury inflicted.

that answer lacks an answer... describe the 'infractions' you speak of.

In 2 of the 3 cases it was failure to complete basic tasks in the prescribed timeframe. The 3rd Step incident was included in that category.

The other 2nd Step incident was a repeated insubordination issue. Talking back and expressing opinions on topics that she is not the arbiter of in the household withoit being rewuested to do so.

In nearly 48 months weve reached Step 3 once and Step 2 twice.

I beg your pardon, are you ill?

I only found out very recently that my grandfather used to beat my grandma when he felt she violated one of this household rules. He is quite lucky that I wasn't made aware of these facts when he was alive.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back