Zone1 is there anything you like about the Catholic church?

Some guy on this forum actually said he thinks you are knowledgeable! Now's a good time for you to toss him a compliment.
ding has a discussion pyramid he will sometimes post. A great reflection for people working to have a meaningful discussion. Ding is ever thanked and appreciated.

I can clearly see that you've played every card you've got and your spirit is bankrupt. You need help (doesn't everyone?) but you're too ashamed to ask for it and so you are going nowhere. :neutral:
When someone is playing Crazy8s, I move on.
Eating meat on Friday and mortal sins are Crazy8s? I said it before and I'll say it again, "You are going nowhere." Your fear of truth won't allow you anything else. :cow:

Did you forget to post it? ❓⏳
1706721341605.png

one thing ….

the incense

They use the real Bible. The ceremony, The group speak, The pagentry etc. And I was only taken into Catholic services less than ten times over decades. So I don't know much at all. But you have to admit it is orderly and moves along pretty good pace.

The basic rule was and is: "Fluids do not break the fast." I suggest by the way to all Muslims also to use this rule. Not to drink during fast is extremely dangerous.

And do not forget that the people in former times had to work hard every day - also when they did fast. This explains very well the developement of "fluid bread" = beer. And this explains very well why fish - and other creatures who lived in water - had been defined to be seen in the same way like water. This had many positive consequences. You said it: Fish was also available for poor people. It is indeed very effective to produce fish for food. And in general this meant also a better balanced nutrition for everyone. In general ate the people in former times much less meat as they are doing today. Traditionally only on two days a week. Not to eat meat at Friday was only a problem for the very rich people - and was also very good for their health.
true!

By the way GLASNOST. Today there is the widespread prejudice it exist many different forms of moral. That's why I personally never saw a big sense in everything what has to with moral. But a philosopher of the very modern neo-existentialism convinced me last year that this is not so. It exists perhaps indeed only one universal moral. In my own words: Could be only perpetrators have different morals as a kind of a hurrying ahead excuse in the from "I followed only my special form of moral." But looks like from the point of view of victims moral is always only the same. So if you really have no other chance than to be an atheist and enemy of all believers in god then try this: "Good is it to fight for all and every life." Could be if you follow such a path it will become more easy for you to see the own sins - which are the only sins which are under your control. To be successful or not is one thing - but not to try to be successful in fighting the own worst enemy - the own self - is another thing. Good luck.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back