Is There Any "Safe Swing State " For Obama To Campaign In Protest Free ?

:banned03::up_yours:
So is Obama planning to campaign in upstate Pennsylvania or Ohio? Anywhere in Florida? Any average and financially struggling town in Colorado or Nevada? Most likely he will be greeted by an angry crowd. Just like when Moochelle was booed at her last race car event.
Where is going to campaign? Only the neighborhoods that support the black panther movement? Neighborhoods predominatley resided by non-english speaking residents?
Obama can safely campaign in places like South-Side Chicago, Maryland and the "Minority Hoods" of New York that will once again vote for Obama for their "Free Stuff"
But does anyone vision Obama campaigning in "Anytown USA" aka, your average blue collar suburb that has been in dire straights since 2009?
:cow::sad::smoke:

I'd give Romney Florida, SC and VA. I think Obama will take the rest of the swing states including MI, OH, CO, NV, NM, NH and PA.

I dont think Obama would win Penn. being its 80% white and that is where the first Black Panther scandal originated. and they do require voter ID. (but I still dont trust the bluer philly area for an honest count)

The premise of the thread is odd. Obama would have protestors, Romney would have protestors. Both campaigns would do everything they can to maximize supporters at their events. Why is it so difficult for us to examine and acknowledge both sides of a question or issue? It really isn't that tough.

So is Obama planning to campaign in upstate Pennsylvania or Ohio? Anywhere in Florida? Any average and financially struggling town in Colorado or Nevada? Most likely he will be greeted by an angry crowd. Just like when Moochelle was booed at her last race car event.
Where is going to campaign? Only the neighborhoods that support the black panther movement? Neighborhoods predominatley resided by non-english speaking residents?
Obama can safely campaign in places like South-Side Chicago, Maryland and the "Minority Hoods" of New York that will once again vote for Obama for their "Free Stuff"
But does anyone vision Obama campaigning in "Anytown USA" aka, your average blue collar suburb that has been in dire straights since 2009?

I'd give Romney Florida, SC and VA. I think Obama will take the rest of the swing states including MI, OH, CO, NV, NM, NH and PA.

Florida is still a toss up. But you are right about SC and VA.

Obama is entirely likable. He's got a great deal of charisma and is still a rock star. People who are going to vote for him..will do so with a great deal of enthusiasm. Romney on the other hand, has zero charisma. He looks awkward in front of crowds of regular folks and does lousy when he tries to relate to them one on one. And people who voting for him..don't like him. They just like Obama a lot less. Even Romney acknowledges this. He says stuff like "Obama's a nice guy..but we can't afford his policies". So what is Romney? Castor oil?

Really?

:lol:

Barry's got the drill down pat at this point...he'll give his campaign speeches in front of an invited crowd of liberals...most likely on a college campus...with a sea of true believers behind him, smiling and nodding at whatever he says. Barack Obama is one of the more "insulated" Presidents we've had in a long, long time. It's all a show...and he does the show very well. If only he could do the job of running the country HALF as well, we'd be in much better shape.

Yup. Most of his appearances are carefully crafted.

All supporters in the audience with nary a naysayer in the bunch. All questions vetted and approved.

As you say its all for show and Barry is a master of show.

But if Romney wins, we could see a fall in gas prices once Romney gets the pipeline going and gives OPEC the finger.

Oil production is higher under Obama than Bush.

And natural gas prices are the lowest in ten years.

Oil production is down substantially on Federal lands that Obama controls...it's UP on private and State lands that he does not.

You know that though...don't you, Chris? And yet you STILL try to use a statistic like that to try and make Barry look better? It's telling that you have to stoop to things like that.

I dont think Obama would win Penn. being its 80% white and that is where the first Black Panther scandal originated. and they do require voter ID. (but I still dont trust the bluer philly area for an honest count)

Obama currently has a sizable lead in Pennsylvania (Obama +6.0) and the voters are well aware of the Black Panther "scandal"

Last edited:

Florida is still a toss up. But you are right about SC and VA.

South Carolina is a solid Red state. North Carolina is a swing state

Barry's got the drill down pat at this point...he'll give his campaign speeches in front of an invited crowd of liberals...most likely on a college campus...with a sea of true believers behind him, smiling and nodding at whatever he says. Barack Obama is one of the more "insulated" Presidents we've had in a long, long time. It's all a show...and he does the show very well. If only he could do the job of running the country HALF as well, we'd be in much better shape.

All supporters in the audience with nary a naysayer in the bunch. All questions vetted and approved.

Barry is headed to Chapel Hill, North Carolina today to give a speech to students about lowering student loan rates...obviously a crowd pleaser for that audience. I wonder how long it's going to take for these kids to finally realize that a good job is the thing that's going to get rid of their student loan debt...not a lower interest rate on that debt. Barry's not going to talk about job creation though because he doesn't have a clue how to get that done. He'll promise lower student loan rates...he'll talk about higher taxes on the wealthy. Nothing about how to really FIX things though, because he doesn't have a plan to do that.

Barry is headed to Chapel Hill, North Carolina today to give a speech to students about lowering student loan rates...obviously a crowd pleaser for that audience. I wonder how long it's going to take for these kids to finally realize that a good job is the thing that's going to get rid of their student loan debt...not a lower interest rate on that debt. Barry's not going to talk about job creation though because he doesn't have a clue how to get that done. He'll promise lower student loan rates...he'll talk about higher taxes on the wealthy. Nothing about how to really FIX things though, because he doesn't have a plan to do that.

President Obama is looking at both job creation and low cost student loans. It is Willard who has a history of stripping jobs to cut costs and doesn't give a damn if you cant afford to pay for college.

President Obama is looking at both job creation and low cost student loans. It is Willard who has a history of stripping jobs to cut costs and doesn't give a damn if you cant afford to pay for college.

Gee, Winger...it's been 3 plus YEARS now and Barry is still "looking" at job creation? Any idea when he'll actually DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?

Gee, Winger...it's been 3 plus YEARS now and Barry is still "looking" at job creation? Any idea when he'll actually DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?

Let's see?

President Obama was given an economy by the Republicans that was LOSING 770,000 jobs a month. It is currently GAINING 220,000 jobs a month....a swing of almost a million jobs a month

The Obama economy has added more jobs in the last eight months than Bush created in eight years!

Has anyone seen the DOW today? I knew it would go lower, its all Obama's fault. (can't be Bush's)

Is that the stock market that has nearly doubled since Obama became president?

Wasnt it Bush who had the market crash 6000 points under his watch?

Oh for Christs sakes RW. Stop comparing Barry to Bush on UE.

Bush didn't need to create jobs. UE was around 6% for the majority of his time in office.

Shit. I had two jobs and could have had three if I wanted em.

Bush didn't need to create jobs. UE was around 6% for the majority of his time in office.

Given that he was given an unemployment rate of 4.2% even if he could have saved some jobs it would have helped.

Bush was given an unemployment rate of 4.2% and turned it into 7.8% when he left

Obama was given that 7.8% rate and it is now 8.2%

Given that he was given an unemployment rate of 4.2% even if he could have saved some jobs it would have helped.

Bush was given an unemployment rate of 4.2% and turned it into 7.8% when he left

Obama was given that 7.8% rate and it is now 8.2%

Agree but up until the last year of Bush's term UE was at around 6%.

Barry would give his left nut for 6% UE right now.

Forum List

Back