Is There A John Fetterman Double Walking Around The Capital?

I don't know what this is, but it is odd.
Couple possibilities...
1) This is a CGI AI video... pretty amazing what they can do to make fake videos.
(I don't mean the whole thing is faked, I mean they have CGI'd part of his face, arms and AI'd a voice)
2) It is a double... you certainly want to believe that is highly-highly-highly unlikely. But that is not the same person.
3) It is John Fetterman. But for whatever reason he has makeup on his head, and makeup partially covering his tattoos. In one angle you can see part of a tattoo, but you should see considerably more of it.

All in all, the dude is not all there... so partially covering tattoos or maybe he is having them removed - I don't know.... but you should be able to see more of the tattoos in the video than you can - and that is odd

I don't know what this is, but it is odd.
Couple possibilities...
1) This is a CGI AI video... pretty amazing what they can do to make fake videos.
(I don't mean the whole thing is faked, I mean they have CGI'd part of his face, arms and AI'd a voice)
2) It is a double... you certainly want to believe that is highly-highly-highly unlikely. But that is not the same person.
3) It is John Fetterman. But for whatever reason he has makeup on his head, and makeup partially covering his tattoos. In one angle you can see part of a tattoo, but you should see considerably more of it.

All in all, the dude is not all there... so partially covering tattoos or maybe he is having them removed - I don't know.... but you should be able to see more of the tattoos in the video than you can - and that is odd
IMG_1037.jpeg

On his inner forearm, where they’ve always been, dumb ass. Watch the fucking video.
Watched it.......not convinced.

The first problem is the dumb-ass was able to put together a complete sentence.
That alone makes me feel that most of his difficulties were just an act.
If he can talk without sounding like an idiot when he's being a smart-ass, then why does he have so much trouble doing his job?
Nope.....this is a con, plain and simple.
My mom had a stroke when I was 8.
She never went full-retard.

Never go full-retard.

Wow....look.....his tattoos are magically back on.

Yes but his hands are also turned facing out. As you go down towards the elbow, they almost disappear around his arm out of sight. I'm more intrigued by apparent differences in his face, such as his nose, and his beard going from dark in the middle to gray, etc.

Screen Shot 2023-09-13 at 5.48.23 PM.png

The mods think that just making fun of something is all that's needed to debunk an accusation.

"You're a clown....and you're full of crap" is all they need to prove that they're right and I'm wrong.

But sorry, I'm not the only person who thinks something is going on here.

For the Right-Wing morons, GFY with your "Fetterman is a vegetable" bullshit.

There are very few Republicans as cohesive as this. Certainly not Trump.

No, there isn't. You people are just a bunch of bat shit crazy loons who have become so invested in paranoid conspiracy theories ever since the last election that you can't even distinguish between them and reality anymore. Everyone is out to get you.

Here is the full video. They are very much still there.

Hahahahaha....the head looneybird calling us loons.

Forum List

Back