Is There A John Fetterman Double Walking Around The Capital?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I was shocked to see a coherent John Fetterman making fun of the impeachment inquiry yesterday.
Most of the time he cannot speak in complete sentences....but then (in this video) he was able to make fun of the impeachment announcement.

But on closer look,......where's the tatoos he has on his arms?

dgsdfgdf.jpg

proxy-image.jpggdgd.jpg

Last edited:
I was shocked to see a coherent John Fetterman making fun of the impeachment inquiry yesterday.
Most of the time he can speak in complete sentences....but then he was able to make fun of the impeachment announcement.

View attachment 828932
View attachment 828935

He's not the only one with a double. Start with Biden and work your way down the list of prominent Democrats. Anyone can spot them.

This psycho goofball is running our country? Seriously?

My father would not believe it.

If you step through the freeze frame, you can just catch a few hints of marking on his one arm.

He has tattoos on both arms.

I looked hard. There just isn't enough data with that stupid banner blocking much of the view to be certain it just wasn't a matter of how his arms were turned, but I will say this:

1. There is enough cause to at least be suspicious and wonder if he was a double.
  2. The even scarier possibility is that this loon really is running our government.
Either way, as usual with all democrats, it is a lose-lose situation.

I looked hard. There just isn't enough data with that stupid banner blocking much of the view to be certain it just wasn't a matter of how his arms were turned, but I will say this:

1. There is enough cause to at least be suspicious and wonder if he was a double.
  2. The even scarier possibility is that this loon really is running our government.
Either way, as usual with all democrats, it is a lose-lose situation.
The first thing that tipped me off is the prick actually was able to utter a complete sentence.

Then I noticed his tattoos were gone or had moved.

I just felt this needed to be pointed out.

I may have to take that back. I'm not usually one to fall for conspiracy theories, but I'm finding it hard to believe you could have these tatts and they NOT show in this still image!

proxy-image.jpggdgd.jpg

Screen Shot 2023-09-13 at 5.48.23 PM.png

Worse, both the facial structure, head shape and beard coloration seem to all not match.

Yes....tattoos evaporate after a set period of time.

Stop proving to everyone what a douche bag you are.
Yes....tattoos evaporate after a set period of time.

Stop proving to everyone what a douche bag you are. :iagree:

Taz is nothing more than a troll with a badge.
Never thought I would see the day a lowly troll becomes a senior mod.
WTF??

It appears as he has makeup on his head and his arms.
In the video, on his right arm, you can see a small part of the tattoo there... but the rest of it is not there.
Weird

Taz is nothing more than a troll with a badge.
Never thought I would see the day a lowly troll becomes a senior mod.
WTF??

Many of the ones they hired a couple of years ago weren't working out, so any of them that show up and do their job are cut a lot of slack.
I wouldn't want to fire someone who actually shows up every day.....and that's what it boils down to.

There is enough cause to at least be suspicious and wonder if he was a double.

No, there isn't. You people are just a bunch of bat shit crazy loons who have become so invested in paranoid conspiracy theories ever since the last election that you can't even distinguish between them and reality anymore. Everyone is out to get you.

Here is the full video. They are very much still there.

No, there isn't. You people are just a bunch of bat shit crazy loons who have become so invested in paranoid conspiracy theories ever since the last election that you can't even distinguish between them and reality anymore. Everyone is out to get you.

Here is the full video. They are very much still there.

Sorry, not buying it.
The minute you start letting communists run your government you can expect these kinds of tricks to be played thru the media.

When I was in the military 30 years ago...we used to throw people in prison for what Biden and the Democrats are doing openly today.

Forum List

Back