Is The Wall Missing?

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
While I admit that I don't listen to every minute of every Trump speech...I do try to catch him often.

I haven't noticed him talking about the wall lately.

Has he given that up?

"The Wall" would never be built even if Trump was elected. It's a multi-billion waste of money. There are cheaper, more effective ways to handle illegal immigration and to protect the security of all our borders, not just the 2000 mile stretch between the US and Mexico.

"The Wall" would never be built even if Trump was elected. It's a multi-billion waste of money. There are cheaper, more effective ways to handle illegal immigration and to protect the security of all our borders, not just the 2000 mile stretch between the US and Mexico.

high voltage wire and an army of angry red necks with m-16 and no restrictions?

Only in your silly dreams.

Physical barriers, even with guards, are single lines of defense. Too costly and inefficient.

Enforcing laws to make it illegal to harbor, employ or otherwise assist illegals and imprisoning those that do as examples will cut the attraction of illegals to the US. Most illegals overstay their visa, so a better tracking system is also needed. A virtual perimeter around the US is necessary for national defense and we have a good one now. We just need to make it a bit tighter.

While I admit that I don't listen to every minute of every Trump speech...I do try to catch him often.

I haven't noticed him talking about the wall lately.

Has he given that up?
He’s given it up on it where that sort of hateful, bigoted rhetoric only hurts him in the context of a National campaign.
He will come back to it, I am sure.

He is banging on a media that will destroy him.

He is raging against women, and that will destroy him also.

Forum List

Back