#RIPJournalism: Trust falls, Gallup 32%, Pew 18%, Facebook 12%, press group 6%

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Ironically, I thought it would be MUCH LESS,seeing how the WikiLeaks has EXPOSED all of the MSM as BIASED LIBERAL FUCKTARDS!!!!

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's claim that the mainstream media can't be trusted is bolstered by at least four polls showing that as few as 6 percent have full confidence in what the press is writing and showing on TV.

Pew, Gallup, Facebook, Rasmussen, and the American Press Institute have all recorded new lows in media trust, dismal results that bolster Trump's charges that TV and the press are throwing "outright lies" at him, most recently charges if groping women.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

Ironically, I thought it would be MUCH LESS,seeing how the WikiLeaks has EXPOSED all of the MSM as BIASED LIBERAL FUCKTARDS!!!!

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's claim that the mainstream media can't be trusted is bolstered by at least four polls showing that as few as 6 percent have full confidence in what the press is writing and showing on TV.

Pew, Gallup, Facebook, Rasmussen, and the American Press Institute have all recorded new lows in media trust, dismal results that bolster Trump's charges that TV and the press are throwing "outright lies" at him, most recently charges if groping women.

This is good, this shows that what the Hillary HQ are feeding to The Ministry of Propaganda to blast 24/7 at the people might be in one ear and out of the other.

With polling, there also are the MILLIONS of people who refuse to respond to pollsters, but they stay silent until an election day and no poll can estimate their numbers and with this one those people are angry, anger is more of a motivation to get a person to go and vote than anything else, it's primal and organic and visceral and especially if those angry people feel that something could collapse if the other candidate wins, something like freedom and democracy and THEIR OWN rights and their children and grandchildrens future.

I think that Jon Voight in the below video makes all the points that those above angry, but silent people are thinking themselves.

Trump is the media's Frankenstein Monster. Completely invented by a complicent media. They never challenged him and gave him over two billion dollars in free air time.

The US media has for all intents and purposes ceased to exist. It has been replaced by the Ministry of DisInformation. This is what you would see in some 3rd world dictatorship, not America.

The US media has for all intents and purposes ceased to exist. It has been replaced by the Ministry of DisInformation. This is what you would see in some 3rd world dictatorship, not America.

Your MSM media are now leaders of The Fifth Column also.

This is good, this shows that what the Hillary HQ are feeding to The Ministry of Propaganda to blast 24/7 at the people might be in one ear and out of the other.

With polling, there also are the MILLIONS of people who refuse to respond to pollsters, but they stay silent until an election day and no poll can estimate their numbers and with this one those people are angry, anger is more of a motivation to get a person to go and vote than anything else, it's primal and organic and visceral and especially if those angry people feel that something could collapse if the other candidate wins, something like freedom and democracy and THEIR OWN rights and their children and grandchildrens future.

I think that Jon Voight in the below video makes all the points that those above angry, but silent people are thinking themselves.

his kind is dying off , he is not the face of America's future

I'm quite relieved to see that the majority are also on to the media 'fact checkers' according to Ramussen :thup:

Rasmussen said that voters distrust media fact-checkers. "Just 29 percent of all Likely U.S. Voters trust media fact-checking of candidates' comments. Sixty-two percent believe instead that news organizations skew the facts to help candidates they support," said the firm.

I can't think of ANY media I trust completely. I trust and like Breitbart but they are pro Israel,I probably trust wikileaks the most. No reason to lie.

Forum List

Back