Zone1 is the Vatican in the bible?

Once more you are incorrect. But you don't seem to care about that. Again, I wonder why you are so determined to ignore corrections....but it is what it is.
Because they aren't true. What I've given you are true. The RCC can't be the Church of Jesus Christ for several reasons:
1. No Prophets or Apostles. You would have no real miracles. Just magic performed by Satan. The Church has existed in Moses time, Jesus time and now the latter day time. The former two were founded upon the foundation of Apostles and Prophet. No reason to think today wouldn't be the same for God is the same yesterday, today and forever.
2. Because of number one, there is no revelation or communication between the Pope and God.
3. The authority of the Priesthood was given to another, Jesuit, Franciscan.....
4. Lost doctrine of baptism for the dead 1Cor.15:16 and 29 and the exalting of the New and Everlasting Covenant of Marriage or sealing of families.
5. The RCC does not bear the Name of JESUS Christ (Eph 5:23) Yours doesn't. Who is Catholic. LOL!
6. The RCC doesn't baptize by immersion in water Matt. 3:13-16
7. The RCC no longer does divine healing Mark 3:14-15
8. The RCC teaches the Father, Son and Holy Ghost are not separate and distinct personages John 17:11 and 20:17
9. The RCC does not call the leader or leaders by God. They vote. Heb. 4:4
10. The RCC is no longer a missionary Church. The don't actively seek new members. Just have more babies. Matt. 28:19-20
11. The RCC claims they are the church started by Jesus Christ and continued on up to today and not a restored church Acts 3:19-20

D&C 124:98 And these signs shall follow him—he shall heal the sick, he shall cast out devils, and shall be delivered from those who would administer unto him deadly poison;

So, you see we believe the same about apostles and prophets. We have tons of examples of miracles from our Apostles and Prophets. You can find these in journals, writings of many, many authors. I’ve been able to give Priesthood blessings that resulted in miracles since I have had the Melchizedek Priesthood conferred upon me just like our Apostles and Prophets. Sorry to see you can only help people through a no one since you have No Apostles and not proper true orders of the Priesthood.
Clearly with no ambiguity whatsoever, when Joseph Smith "plagiarized" this passage from the King James translation of Mark Chapter 16........he did not consider the context and content relating to the subjective matter of the Chapter.

Jesus is directing this text at the "11" as they sat at meat (dinner or supper).....the 11 hand picked disciples of Christ were saddened because they did not believe the Christ had arisen from the grave......Jesus Appeared to the "11" (Mark 16:14)

Jesus then said TO THE "11"......not to you, not to Joseph Smith but to the 11 disciples that were 11 of the Apostles of Christ, "Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved. And these things shall follow them that believe; in My name they shall cast out demons; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpents; and they shall drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them, they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover........." -- Mark 16:15-18

To remove all doubt that Jesus was speaking to His apostles, the passage declares, "So then after the Lord had spoken to them (who? the 11), He was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God. And they (the apostles of Christ) went forth and preached every where, the Lord working with them with signs and wonders." -- Mark 16:19-20

This passage in Mark mirrors the passage in (Acts 1:8-9) Where Jesus promised the Apostles ....."....Ye shall receive Power, after that the Holy Ghost will come upon you....." , then Jesus was taken up into heaven in the Clouds in the company of angels (Acts 1:9-11)

These things and more are recorded in the Scriptures........the Apostles Laid on Hands to pass the gifts of the Holy Spirit unto others, no one else had the authority to pass on these gifts of the Spirit as recorded in Acts 8 when a male sorcerer by the name of "Simon" attempted to buy the gift of passing on the gifts of the spirit to others....Peter informed him, he had neither lot nor part in the matter. No one had received any gift of the spirit until the Apostles were sent to the congregation at Samaria.....only then after the Apostle laid on hands did the those at Samaria receive the gifts of the spirit. (Acts 8:9-18)

Paul confirms that the gifts were passed on only by the laying on of an Apostles hand, "Wherefore I put you in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in you by the laying on of my hands." -- 2 Tim. 1:6

Its also recorded in scripture that the Apostle was bitten by a viper........poison, and it had no effect upon him. (Acts 28:3) The scriptures are full of the signs and wonders preformed by the Apostles of Christ......the power promised only to the Apostles of Christ. On the day of Pentecost the Apostles were heard speaking in tongues/languages from all over the different regions....with each person hearing them speak in their own language (Acts 2)

The scriptures are filled with the miracles preformed by the Apostles of Christ. Those who received the gifts of the Spirit to help establish doctrine for the infant church/kingdom......could not pass on these gifts of the spirit. There is not one account of anyone passing on these gifts other than from an apostle of Christ. The Apostle declared these gifts of the spirit would soon fail, when that which is perfect comes (the PERFECT LAW OF LIBERTY). -- 1 Cor. 13, James 1:25

The church/kingdom of Christ is no longer in its infant stage (like a child learning to talk by hearing others speak.....it was the Holy Spirit speaking to the infant church to establish righteous doctrine in the New Covenant of Christ).......the kingdom has matured, now all that is required to enter the kingdom/church is that which is contained in the BOOK/BIBLE that contains the words of Jesus Christ.

There are no modern Apostles......no modern miracles. If either exists............show us the signs of a true Apostle of Christ. Joseph Smith and the Mormon church are PLAYING 1st century church....like children pretending to have these miraculous gifts....to the point that Smith plagiarized doctrine from the King James Translation. Strange is it not that the God of Creation would not inspire a supposed prophet of God with Modern American English. Smith's god..........apparently is the god of confusion. Why would God not use the universal language of the day (American English) the way the Bible was inspired into the universal language of the 1st century (Koine Greek) Instead.........Smith was inspired to plagiarize the King James translation..........mistakes of transcription by men and ALL. God did not correct Smith but allowed the same typographical errors to remain in the Book of Mormon that are located in the King James? :deal:

Last edited:
Clearly with no ambiguity whatsoever, when Joseph Smith "plagiarized" this passage from the King James translation of Mark Chapter 16........he did not consider the context and content relating to the subjective matter of the Chapter.

Jesus is directing this text at the "11" as they sat at meat (dinner or supper).....the 11 hand picked disciples of Christ were saddened because they did not believe the Christ had arisen from the grave......Jesus Appeared to the "11" (Mark 16:14)

Jesus then said TO THE "11"......not to you, not to Joseph Smith but to the 11 disciples that were 11 of the Apostles of Christ, "Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved. And these things shall follow them that believe; in My name they shall cast out demons; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpents; and they shall drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them, they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover........." -- Mark 16:15-18

To remove all doubt that Jesus was speaking to His apostles, the passage declares, "So then after the Lord had spoken to them (who? the 11), He was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God. And they (the apostles of Christ) went forth and preached every where, the Lord working with them with signs and wonders." -- Mark 16:19-20

This passage in Mark mirrors the passage in (Acts 1:8-9) Where Jesus promised the Apostles ....."....Ye shall receive Power, after that the Holy Ghost will come upon you....." , then Jesus was taken up into heaven in the Clouds in the company of angels (Acts 1:9-11)

These things and more are recorded in the Scriptures........the Apostles Laid on Hands to pass the gifts of the Holy Spirit unto others, no one else had the authority to pass on these gifts of the Spirit as recorded in Acts 8 when a male sorcerer by the name of "Simon" attempted to buy the gift of passing on the gifts of the spirit to others....Peter informed him, he had neither lot nor part in the matter. No one had received any gift of the spirit until the Apostles were sent to the congregation at Samaria.....only then after the Apostle laid on hands did the those at Samaria receive the gifts of the spirit. (Acts 8:9-18)

Paul confirms that the gifts were passed on only by the laying on of an Apostles hand, "Wherefore I put you in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in you by the laying on of my hands." -- 2 Tim. 1:6

Its also recorded in scripture that the Apostle was bitten by a viper........poison, and it had no effect upon him. (Acts 28:3) The scriptures are full of the signs and wonders preformed by the Apostles of Christ......the power promised only to the Apostles of Christ. On the day of Pentecost the Apostles were heard speaking in tongues/languages from all over the different regions....with each person hearing them speak in their own language (Acts 2)

The scriptures are filled with the miracles preformed by the Apostles of Christ. Those who received the gifts of the Spirit to help establish doctrine for the infant church/kingdom......could not pass on these gifts of the spirit. There is not one account of anyone passing on these gifts other than from an apostle of Christ. The Apostle declared these gifts of the spirit would soon fail, when that which is perfect comes (the PERFECT LAW OF LIBERTY). -- 1 Cor. 13, James 1:25

The church/kingdom of Christ is no longer in its infant stage (like a child learning to talk by hearing others speak.....it was the Holy Spirit speaking to the infant church to establish righteous doctrine in the New Covenant of Christ).......the kingdom has matured, now all that is required to enter the kingdom/church is that which is contained in the BOOK/BIBLE that contains the words of Jesus Christ.

There are no modern Apostles......no modern miracles. If either exists............show us the signs of a true Apostle of Christ. Joseph Smith and the Mormon church are PLAYING 1st century church....like children pretending to have these miraculous gifts....to the point that Smith plagiarized doctrine from the King James Translation. Strange is it not that the God of Creation would not inspire a supposed prophet of God with Modern American English. Smith's god..........apparently is the god of confusion. Why would God not use the universal language of the day (American English) the way the Bible was inspired into the universal language of the 1st century (Koine Greek) Instead.........Smith was inspired to plagiarize the King James translation..........mistakes of transcription by men and ALL. God did not correct Smith but allowed the same typographical errors to remain in the Book of Mormon that are located in the King James? :deal:
Sorry you had to write all that. There’s an old Chinese proverb that says, “More words coins less.”
You really are clueless. Of course Jesus was speaking to the Apostles in 33AD. So what? At the point of restoration, he spoke again to Joseph Smith as the Father said to Joseph, “This is my beloved Son, hear him.” And, Jesus called Joseph to his Apostleship and to be the restorative Prophet for Christ’s Church. Our Church TCJCLDS, is founded upon the Apostle and Prophets Jesus calls even today. Yes, our Apostles and Prophets are called by Jesus Christ. Who is your Pope called by? And why don’t you have Prophets and Apostles today? You do know that new Apostles were called after Christ’s death, don’t you? They weren’t called directly by Christ. But through the Prophet, Peter. So, what happened? Apostasy happened and only through a restoration process could we have them today. We do, you don’t.

1. No Prophets or Apostles.
Incorrect
2. Because of number one, there is no revelation or communication between the Pope and God.
Incorrect
3. The authority of the Priesthood
Incorrect
4. Lost doctrine of baptism for the dead
No such doctrine
6. The RCC doesn't baptize by immersion in water
Incorrect
7. The RCC no longer does divine healing
Incorrect
8. The RCC teaches the Father, Son and Holy Ghost are not separate and distinct personages
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are three persons in One God
9. The RCC does not call the leader or leaders by God.
Incorrect
10. The RCC is no longer a missionary Church.
Incorrect
The RCC claims they are the church started by Jesus Christ
Certainly. The catholic faith begins--and is based--on Christ.

It appears you cannot argue against the Catholic faith, so you spin nonsense, then claim it is Catholic, because that is the only way you can come with any kind of argument at all. Makes one wonder if you have the facts straight about you own professed faith, especially since so much time is spent presenting non-arguments about another faith. Have you nothing to say about the LDS faith? Can it not stand alone?

Incorrect

Incorrect

Incorrect

No such doctrine

Incorrect

Incorrect

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are three persons in One God

Incorrect

Incorrect

Certainly. The catholic faith begins--and is based--on Christ.

It appears you cannot argue against the Catholic faith, so you spin nonsense, then claim it is Catholic, because that is the only way you can come with any kind of argument at all. Makes one wonder if you have the facts straight about you own professed faith, especially since so much time is spent presenting non-arguments about another faith. Have you nothing to say about the LDS faith? Can it not stand alone?
Your answers “incorrect” are incorrect. I even gave you the scriptures from the Bible and you still argue against the Biblical evidence.
I see no title of apostle or prophet in the RCC. You are incorrect.
You do not baptize by immersion in water. Immersion by definition is the whole body goes underneath the top of the baptismal font or water.
The Pope is elected by casting votes, not by Christ.
That’s just a couple.

Your answers “incorrect” are incorrect. I even gave you the scriptures from the Bible and you still argue against the Biblical evidence.
I see no title of apostle or prophet in the RCC. You are incorrect.
You do not baptize by immersion in water. Immersion by definition is the whole body goes underneath the top of the baptismal font or water.
The Pope is elected by casting votes, not by Christ.
That’s just a couple.
You prove my point. Being so determined to prove another faith wrong that one doesn't even bother to listen to facts and beliefs as stated by people of that faith tends to show the insecurities one has in their own faith. They have to constantly reassure themselves that something--anything--about that other faith just has to be wrong. And so the invention begins. You know nothing about Catholicism and what you post about it shows great incomprehension.

There must be something in your own faith worth sharing? And can it be done without ripping into any other belief/faith? If it can't...then there is something very wrong about that faith/belief.

You prove my point. Being so determined to prove another faith wrong that one doesn't even bother to listen to facts and beliefs as stated by people of that faith tends to show the insecurities one has in their own faith. They have to constantly reassure themselves that something--anything--about that other faith just has to be wrong. And so the invention begins. You know nothing about Catholicism and what you post about it shows great incomprehension.

There must be something in your own faith worth sharing? And can it be done without ripping into any other belief/faith? If it can't...then there is something very wrong about that faith/belief.
I listened for 16 years teaching at a private Catholic School. I'm very aware of your beliefs and so-called history. It's you that won't look outside the information you have received. Just because I don't fall in line with Catholics doesn't mean I don't know what you teach and believe. I also can read the Bible because it isn't hidden from the people anymore. Marxism is imbedded in Catholicism. Free yourself. and take the information I'm giving you about the scriptures and become free.

Sorry you had to write all that. There’s an old Chinese proverb that says, “More words coins less.”
You really are clueless. Of course Jesus was speaking to the Apostles in 33AD. So what? At the point of restoration, he spoke again to Joseph Smith as the Father said to Joseph, “This is my beloved Son, hear him.” And, Jesus called Joseph to his Apostleship and to be the restorative Prophet for Christ’s Church. Our Church TCJCLDS, is founded upon the Apostle and Prophets Jesus calls even today. Yes, our Apostles and Prophets are called by Jesus Christ. Who is your Pope called by? And why don’t you have Prophets and Apostles today? You do know that new Apostles were called after Christ’s death, don’t you? They weren’t called directly by Christ. But through the Prophet, Peter. So, what happened? Apostasy happened and only through a restoration process could we have them today. We do, you don’t.
You can't hide by ignoring reality.........not only are you playing "church" and pretending you have supernatural authority, you are pretending that by ignoring the actual history of the false religion of Mormonism that reality will go away.....if you keep repeating the subjective BS over and over. What are these documented historical facts promoted by Joseph Smith that contradicts the God of Creation (2 Tim. 3:16-17) that inspired the content of the actual Holy Scripture?

1. Unlike Mormonism........God's true word is always consistent. (Deut.13:1-5) God demands that WE TEST ALL THINGS (1 Thess. 5:21)....yet when you are challenged to prove your authority, we are not to test all things? Mormons once promoted bigamy, which in reality is ADULTERY and ILLICIT FORNICATION. Adulterers nor fornicators can't enter the kingdom of God (1 Cor. 6:9-11)

FACT: TRUTH DOES NOT EVOLVE, lies evolve and grow larger and larger over time due to the fact that one lie must be added upon another and another. What was true in the 1st century is just as true today, or.........it was never true, but Subjective Personal Opinion.

2. Joseph Smith ignorantly promoted race based BIGOTRY. Mormons claimed that people with Black Skin were being punished by God. Mormon teachings on skin color - Wikipedia

3. God does not make mistakes, men make mistakes, such as the many errors of transcription/copying found in the King James Bible.
The supposed Holy Ghost inspired Book of Mormon is proven to have PLAGIARIZED entire passages from the King James Translation..........in a verbatim manner. Example: the Book of Mormon quotes from 18 chapters from the Book of Isaiah. These passages are recorded in the Book of Mormon (Second Book of Nephi)........not in the language used during the life time of Joseph Smith who spoke American English......apparently Smith's god decided to be the god of confusion and made these American Citizens maintain the antiquated English of the King. Book of Mormon and the King James Bible - Wikipedia

Last edited:
I listened for 16 years teaching at a private Catholic School. I'm very aware of your beliefs and so-called history. It's you that won't look outside the information you have received. Just because I don't fall in line with Catholics doesn't mean I don't know what you teach and believe. I also can read the Bible because it isn't hidden from the people anymore. Marxism is imbedded in Catholicism. Free yourself. and take the information I'm giving you about the scriptures and become free.

Marxism is embedded in Catholicism???

The Decree Against Communism was a 1949 Catholic Church document issued by the Supreme Sacred Congregation of the Holy Office, and approved by Pope Pius XII, which declared Catholics who professed communist doctrine to be excommunicated as apostates from the Christian faith.

You can't hide by ignoring reality.........not only are playing "church" and pretending you have supernatural authority, you are pretending that by ignoring the actual history of the false religion of Mormonism that reality will go away.....if you keep repeating the subjective BS over and over. What are these documented historical facts promoted Joseph Smith that contradicts the God of Creation (2 Tim. 3:16-17) that inspired the content of the actual Holy Scripture?

1. Unlike Mormonism........God's true word is always consistent. (Deut.13:1-5) God demands that WE TEST ALL THINGS (1 Thess. 5:21)....yet when you are challenged to prove your authority, we are not to test all things? Mormons once promoted bigamy, which in reality is ADULTERY and ILLICIT FORNICATION. Adulterers nor fornicators can't enter the kingdom of God (1 Cor. 6:9-11)

2. Joseph Smith ignorantly promoted race based BIGOTRY. Mormons claimed that people with Black Skin were being punished by God. Mormon teachings on skin color - Wikipedia
Uggg…this nonsense again… adultery is having sex with someone other than your wife. Abraham had sex with two of his wives as we know. Was sex with the handmaiden adultery since he married her first? No. Enough of your lies.
Tell me, was the stretch racks by the Catholic Church and other means of torture still something the RCC teaches as true methods of exorcisms?

Marxism is embedded in Catholicism???

The Decree Against Communism was a 1949 Catholic Church document issued by the Supreme Sacred Congregation of the Holy Office, and approved by Pope Pius XII, which declared Catholics who professed communist doctrine to be excommunicated as apostates from the Christian faith.
There’s no difference between a socialist state and communism. Why does the Pope continue to preach Marxism?

Uggg…this nonsense again… adultery is having sex with someone other than your wife. Abraham had sex with two of his wives as we know. Was sex with the handmaiden adultery since he married her first? No. Enough of your lies.
Tell me, was the stretch racks by the Catholic Church and other means of torture still something the RCC teaches as true methods of exorcisms?
How many WIVES can one have 1....2, 100? The Bible is clear, the God of creation has never condoned divorce or bigamy. These practices of divorce and bigamy came about due to the hardness of men's heart. (Matthew 5:32, 19:9). Because the Bible contains a truthful history does not mean that God condoned everything that is recorded in its history. God simply presents the struggles men have with the human condition..........the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, there is nothing remaining in God's closet....its all revealed. Even the recorded failures of the heroes of the faith. Abraham, David.....etc. all struggled with failure and sin. These men unlike Mormons did not attempt to hide these sins from God by declaring that God condones Sin.

Having more than ONE SPOUSE......is indeed Bigamy and Adulterous Fornication.

OneIsTheWord

yes are not looking
View attachment 831311
the Great City (Vatican) which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord is being crucified (daily service).
Rev 11:8 (NKJV)

the great city of Rome which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt

our Lord is being crucified (in your daily service).

it says the Vatican is of picture of Sodon why More than 6,000 Catholic clergy members have been credibly accused of sexual abuse in the United States. Many of these accusations of abuse date back decades.

Many of these clergy members are now deceased and homosexuality continues in their parish.
The 2021 USCCB report identified 2,458 priests involved in allegations of child Sodomizsd abuse by clergy.
the definition of Sodon is to be Sodomizsd

the
definition of spiritual Egypt by worshiping strange gods

the man in their parish on their cross is a man called Cesare Borgia.

Cesare Borgia
, born (September 13, 1475March 12, 1507), Duke of Valentinois, and Romagna, Prince of Andria and Venafro, Count of Dyois, Lord of Piombino, Camerino and Urbino, Gonfalonier and Captain General of the Church, was a Spanish-Italian condottiero, lord and cardinal. He was the son of Pope Alexander VI and his long-term mistress Vannozza dei Cattanei, sibling to Lucrezia Borgia, Gioffre Borgia(Jofré in (Valentian), Prince of Squillace, and Giovanni Borgia, duke of Gandia, and half-brother to Don Pedro Luis de Borja and Girolama de Borja, children of unknown mothers.

For as woman came from man, even so, man also comes through woman; but all things are from God.
Judge among yourselves. Is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered?
Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him?
But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her; for her hair is given to her for a covering.
1 Cor 11:12-15 (NKJV)

Giovanni Borgia may refer to:
Giovanni Borgia (1474), born in 1474, Duke of Gandia, son Pope Alexander VI
Giovanni Borgia (1498), born in 1498, son of Lucrezia Borgia
Juan Borgia, son of Giovanni (1474) and Maria Enriquez de Luna
How many Catholic priests have been accused of abusing children?

Duke of Valentinois
Duke of Valentinois (French: Duc de Valentinois; Italian: Duca Valentino), formerly Count of Valentinois, is a title of nobility, originally in the French peerage. It is currently one of the many hereditary titles claimed by the Prince of Monaco despite its extinction in French law in 1949. Though it originally indicated administrative control of the Duchy of Valentinois, the duchy has since become part of France, making the title simply one of nobility. It was created at least four times: in 1498 for Cesare Borgia, in 1548 for Diane of Poitiers, in 1642 for Prince Honoré II of Monaco, and most recently in 1715 for Prince Jacques I of Monaco.
Romagna is an Italian historical region that approximately corresponds to the south-eastern portion of present-day Emilia-Romagna. Traditionally, it is limited by the Apennines to the southwest, the Adriatic to the east, and the rivers Reno and Sillaro to the north and west. The region's major cities include Ravenna, Cesena, Faenza, Forlì, Imola, Rimini, and San Marino(a separate nation inside the Romagna historical region).

Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed.
And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
They answered Him, "We are Abraham's descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How can you say, 'You will be made free'?"
Jesus answered them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin.
And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever.
Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.
John 8:31-36 (NKJV)

Homosexuality has been driven underground. Pity the poor men who have to fake it their whole lives.

How many WIVES can one have 1....2, 100? The Bible is clear, the God of creation has never condoned divorce or bigamy. These practices of divorce and bigamy came about due to the hardness of men's heart. (Matthew 5:32, 19:9). Because the Bible contains a truthful history does not mean that God condoned everything that is recorded in its history. God simply presents the struggles men have with the human condition..........the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, there is nothing remaining in God's closet....its all revealed. Even the recorded failures of the heroes of the faith. Abraham, David.....etc. all struggled with failure and sin. These men unlike Mormons did not attempt to hide these sins from God by declaring that God condones Sin.

Lol. Sometimes marriage is a mistake and people shouldn't be punished for a lifetime. Mormons go to the other extreme and collect women. IMO it's a really gross, demeaning idea, but who knows?

Just answer the question. Why does the pope support socialism which leads to and is communism?

You obviously have a problem.

Once again, you haven’t read the Bible. Abraham was a polygamist. What’s wrong with you? It doesn’t matter if the practice is stopped and for what reason. These are the times of the restitution of all things as state in the Bible. And, it has no bearing on the establishment of the Church in these latter days.
If you think that the RCC continued after a murderous pope was the head of the RCC then you should have no problem with an imperfect prophet either. Joseph made mistakes as he learned and established the Church. The restitution of polygamy was just that and for a short time period. All things must be restored. Because the RCC destroyed much.

Lol. Sometimes marriage is a mistake and people shouldn't be punished for a lifetime. Mormons go to the other extreme and collect women. IMO it's a really gross, demeaning idea, but who knows?
I do not deal in subjective ideologies.......I present the Book, Chapter and Verse that reveals the TRUTH of the matter.
Once again, you haven’t read the Bible. Abraham was a polygamist. What’s wrong with you? It doesn’t matter if the practice is stopped and for what reason. These are the times of the restitution of all things as state in the Bible. And, it has no bearing on the establishment of the Church in these latter days.
If you think that the RCC continued after a murderous pope was the head of the RCC then you should have no problem with an imperfect prophet either. Joseph made mistakes as he learned and established the Church. The restitution of polygamy was just that and for a short time period. All things must be restored. Because the RCC destroyed much.
Clearly.........you have read the Bible yet fail to "rightly divide the word of truth". -- 2 Tim. 2:15. Jesus Christ (God incarnate) declared, "So He (Jesus) said to them, Whoever divorces His wife and marries another commits adultery against her. And if a woman divorces her husband and marries another, she commits adultery." -- Mark 10:12

Jesus Christ also stated, "Have you not read that He that made them at the beginning 'made them male and female,' and said, For this reason shall a man leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife (singular), and the two shall become ONE FLESH (not many, not more than one).....so they are no longer two but one flesh." -- Matthew 19:4-6

Divorce? God has not condoned divorce, bigamy, polygamy, adultery, all types of fornication such as homosexuality....etc. FROM THE BEGINNING of creation. it was not condoned by God. It was allowed due to the hardness of men's heart (Matthew 19:3-9).

This is easy to clear up. What scripture, Book, Chapter and Verse indicates that God commanded these men....such as Abraham, David, Solomon, Moses....etc., to take many wives...and were accounted RIGHTEOUS for doing so? There is no such verse, in fact....the TRUTH IS God did not command the kings to take many wives. When the nation of Israel came into the lands promised by the God of creation....there were conditions presented to anyone that might be appointed as King by the God of creation. The King must be one from among the brethren, there could be no foreigner appointed as King.........the last condition presented to these men if they are to please the God of creation?

"Neither shall he (the potential king) MULTIPLY WIVES TO HIMSELF, THAT HIS HEART NOT TURN AWAY; -- Deut. 17:14-17 When you take upon yourself more than one wife.........your heart is turned away from God. It could not be more unambiguous.

Regardless of those you presented from the Old Testament, that committed acts of bigamy, polygamy, adultery and fornication, you are bound to the New Testament Covenant and if you attempt to justify your doctrine by the things found in the Old Testament Law, You have fallen from GRACE (Gal. 5:4)..........you are bound today by the New Testament of Jesus Christ, who clearly stated that adultery is a sin, marriage should be between ONE MAN and ONE WOMAN that should become "1" flesh. With the apostles of Christ also clearly defining these acts as being sinful.

The apostle does not call these acts such as adultery, fornication, etc., acts of righteousness, but acts of the flesh (who is the god of this world? Satan 2 Cor. 4:4)

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, Fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, (when the Mormons claim that man will be gods...that is pagan idolatry), witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife..........THEY THAT DO THESE THINGS SHALL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD....aka, the New Testament church.

From the BEGINNING? Correct me if I am wrong.............the BEGINNING was when God created man and woman (Adam and Eve) and told them to become one flesh (Married).

Did Abraham come before Adam? Did David or Solomon come before Adam? God declared it a sin from the beginning.............

Last edited:
I do not deal in subjective ideologies.......I present the Book, Chapter and Verse that reveals the TRUTH of the matter.

Clearly.........you have read the Bible yet fail to "rightly divide the word of truth". -- 2 Tim. 2:15. Jesus Christ (God incarnate) declared, "So He (Jesus) said to them, Whoever divorces His wife and marries another commits adultery against her. And if a woman divorces her husband and marries another, she commits adultery." -- Mark 10:12

Jesus Christ also stated, "Have you not read that He that made them at the beginning 'made them male and female,' and said, For this reason shall a man leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife (singular), and the two shall become ONE FLESH (not many, not more than one).....so they are no longer two but one flesh." -- Matthew 19:4-6

Divorce? God has not condoned divorce, bigamy, polygamy, adultery, all types of fornication such as homosexuality....etc. FROM THE BEGINNING of creation. it was not condoned by God. It was allowed due to the hardness of men's heart (Matthew 19:3-9).

This is easy to clear up. What scripture, Book, Chapter and Verse indicates that God commanded these men....such as Abraham, David, Solomon, Moses....etc., to take many wives...and were accounted RIGHTEOUS for doing so? There is no such verse, in fact....the TRUTH IS God did not command the kings to take many wives. When the nation of Israel came into the lands promised by the God of creation....there were conditions presented to anyone that might be appointed as King by the God of creation. The King must be one from among the brethren, there could be no foreigner appointed as King.........the last condition presented to these men if they are to please the God of creation?

"Neither shall he (the potential king) MULTIPLY WIVES TO HIMSELF, THAT HIS HEART NOT TURN AWAY; -- Deut. 17:14-17 When you take upon yourself more than one wife.........your heart is turned away from God. It could not be more unambiguous.

Regardless of those you presented from the Old Testament, that committed acts of bigamy, polygamy, adultery and fornication, you are bound to the New Testament Covenant and if you attempt to justify your doctrine by the things found in the Old Testament Law, You have fallen from GRACE (Gal. 5:4)..........you are bound today by the New Testament of Jesus Christ, who clearly stated that adultery is a sin, marriage should be between ONE MAN and ONE WOMAN that should become "1" flesh. With the apostles of Christ also clearly defining these acts as being sinful.

The apostle does not call these acts such as adultery, fornication, etc., acts of righteousness, but acts of the flesh (who is the god of this world? Satan 2 Cor. 4:4)

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, Fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, (when the Mormons claim that man will be gods...that is pagan idolatry), witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife..........THEY THAT DO THESE THINGS SHALL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD....aka, the New Testament church.

From the BEGINNING? Correct me if I am wrong.............the BEGINNING was when God created man and woman (Adam and Eve) and told them to become one flesh (Married).

Did Abraham come before Adam? Did David or Solomon come before Adam? God declared it a sin from the beginning.............
Genesis 16:3, "3 And Sarai Abram’s wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife." Is that big enough for you to SEE? When Abram did this, they became on flesh also. Not one person. Sarai and Abram were separate and distinct personages. So, were Hagar and Abraham. But, they were one flesh or one in purpose to each other. The key here is there is no adultery. Abram was blessed and his name changed to Abraham. Through Abraham would Israel come to be. One of the sons of Israel was Levi. Moses was a descendant of Levi. Moses wrote the law of Moses many years after Abraham died. Thus, why are you trying to force Abraham to live the law of Moses? I laughed when I saw that error. When it was given that in the last days that it would be the days of the restitution of all things, all things of God that was given to man from Adam to Jesus Christ to Paul and John. One of the "All" things is polygamy that was given to Abraham. And, it was given to Joseph Smith to institute for a time. End of story. You were wrong.

You also assume too much in the words as well. You said that if you have too many wives your heart will be turned away. You assumed that meant from God when it was meant that your heart would turn away from your 1st wife. It's our understanding that the 1st wife, like Saria, makes the decisions of when her husband can sleep with other wives. And, if the 1st wife decides there is a problem with another wife of her husband, that she can demand a divorce as well. Sarah demanded this of Hagar. Hagar and Ismael were sent away. So, if the 1st wife believes that her husband's heart is turned away from her and possibly from the Lord, then she can demand the divorce and separation. End of story about that.

Now, to the binding of the New Testament Covenant. There are those who at the time were not able to enter into a polygamist marriage. Bishops, Elders, Priests and I believe Deacons. They were to have but one wife. However, the New Testament also says that in the last days there will be a restitution of all things. Not just New Testament stuff either. To keep that, the Lord had to reinstitute polygamy to the world. At least for a short time. We are restricted at this time because the Lord allowed the Church to grow and expand when it was necessary for Utah to join the U.S. and be protected from religious bigots like yourself. We are now a worldwide Church. It is you that is stuck on believing that the Bible is the end of New Covenants and hearing directly from God through apostles and prophets. That's your problem, not ours. We have temple covenants that you do not have that can lead to living in the highest degree of glory in the 3rd Heaven that Paul saw. The Celestial Law of Eternal Marriage and Increase in Joy. We don't live by man's degrees of law. We have a prophet that is told by God what our laws in TODAY'S world will be. Sorry you have to live only in the past. Like the Jews did when they had a higher law given to them by Jesus and they rejected that law. You are like the Jews rejecting today's higher law.

Forum List

Back