Is The Term 'White Supremacist' Unfair?

Mr. GHOOK,

Obviously you know nothing of racism in America. That's sad.

I grew up with Arabs, Muslims, Asians, Blacks, Latino, Indians etc. In fact my school high-school was 50% white and the rest minority (although it was a middle class suburb). The great thing about being exposed to this type of diversity at such a young age was that we never really knew racism. Shit not even me as a Jew and the Arabs saw any predetermined biases against each other. I didn't know anything about anti-semitism until I got to college. I know more than enough about racism and bigotry in America!

I grew up with Arabs, Muslims, Asians, Blacks, Latino, Indians...my school high-school was 50% white... Shit not even me as a Jew and the Arabs saw any predetermined biases against each other. I didn't know anything about anti-semitism until I got to college. I know more than enough about racism and bigotry in America!

I'm sorry my son, but if you are a Jew don't tell me you didn't know what anti-semitsm was until you got into college. Unless of course you were raised in Israel? If indeed you grew up were you claim than you are extremely lucky to have survived.

What if you're white and don't like affirmative action, etc., but you're not an actual neo-Nazi?

Occidental Observer

Most white advocates seek a general right of group self-determination that at most involves non-involvement with other racial groups, especially coercive involvement. Forced busing, affirmative action, immigration and non-discrimination laws are all examples of coercion that are opposed by white advocates.

In other words, they wish to simply decline the demands of other racial groups. That's "supremacy"? That's like calling a woman who refuses a man's sexual advances a "female supremacist."

I might also propose that black or Hispanic groups be called "black advocacy" or "Hispanic advocacy" groups, instead of the partisan-sounding "civil rights group." Really? "La Raza" is concerned about everyone's civil rights? Please.

No you are a white supremacist. What you fail to understand is that you are the reason for all that you rant against. If not for you, and individuals such as yourself, there would be no affirmative action or 'anti-discrimination' laws (that actually made me laugh) and since we are a nation of immigrants you need to explain your opposition...are you against Annica Sorenson immigrating to the United States?

What I don't get is why you just can't embrace who you are and stop trying to 'coercively involve' us in justifying your warped little world....

white su·prem·a·cy

n
racial view: the view that white people are supposedly genetically and culturally superior to all other people or races and should therefore rule over them

What "dictionary" does this come from? You can't say that a "view" is "supposedly" anything... that's redundant. If it's a view, it's a view and needs no further qualification. Also, "white supremacy" as a specific category... but no other racial group? Uh-huh. The double standard again. A black man says he should "rule over" someone, and he's just a "civil rights activist." Duh.

The dictionary is built in my Windows Vista program.
Yes, “white supremacy" as a specific category I didn’t check the definition of anything else.
No double standard because you only asked about white supremacy.
If a black man held the view that black people are genetically and culturally superior to all other people or races and should therefore rule over them, then he would be a racist just like you.

Last edited:
I grew up with Arabs, Muslims, Asians, Blacks, Latino, Indians...my school high-school was 50% white... Shit not even me as a Jew and the Arabs saw any predetermined biases against each other. I didn't know anything about anti-semitism until I got to college. I know more than enough about racism and bigotry in America!

I'm sorry my son, but if you are a Jew don't tell me you didn't know what anti-semitsm was until you got into college. Unless of course you were raised in Israel? If indeed you grew up were you claim than you are extremely lucky to have survived.

Yukon.. you have to lay off the "my son" comments and any commentary involving the bible until you READ it.

That aside children are accepting, loving and without discrimination. That is taught to them by their parents, school, society and each other. If you are in an area as culturally diverse as GHook describes, chances are they ARE going to all get along. Why? Because otherwise it would be weak gang warfare because there are so many factions the people in each racial or religious group would be too small to stand loosing anyone.

In high school it is all about what car you drive, whether you make the team, how funny you are, how big your rack is, how tiny your waist, how perk your ass.. and above all.. how cool your hair, clothes, and shoes rate with other classmates.

This is the age when political agenda is drilled into the hearts and minds of children. This is the age when bias BEGINS to creep into their lives and they realize there really can be an us and them.. not just the cool guys versus the uncool..

As a side note.. to those who say all canadians just bitch that isn't true. I have known quite a few and they were all stoners. From what I can tell if they are 20 something they are baked out of their gord and love to laugh.. just don't tell them Canada sucks or they get short man complex if you are an American. :tongue:

I don't believe him. I was simply trying to convey that message in a polite, gentlemanly way. The uncoth amongst us would simply have saind " Yer a f***in' Lier".

The wife and I combine to make in normal years around $150K, that puts us well into the middle class. I rather live in a more affluent neighbor of Blacks, Asians, Indians, Arabs and Latinos than live in a lower class all white neighborhood and have my children go to school with more affluent and upper middler class Black, Asian, Indian, Arab and Latino kids than lower class white children! Call me an ignorant classist, but I rather have my children go to school with children regardless of race and religion of a similar social class than going to a school with the same race (non-hispanic white) and religion but a lower class!

While I do NOT doubt there's plenty of racism out there, CLASSISM is, I think, far more prevelent and far more detrimental to our society than racism is.

Of course I cannot blame those with the money who want to live with those who ALSO have money.

They ARe going to get the best services, the best schools and so forth, and who does NOT want that for their kids?

I don't believe him. I was simply trying to convey that message in a polite, gentlemanly way. The uncoth amongst us would simply have saind " Yer a f***in' Lier".

Believe what you want to believe, I really don't care. I never said I never got into disagreements with kids, nor did I say I had not have my occasional scrap with others while growing up. However, I can't recall one time in K-12 where I was picked on, excluded or made funny of because I was Jewish! Hence I felt no anti-semitism!

I find it amusing that you are going to tell me what my experience should be and since its not what you expect it to be you don't believe it.

Douche bag the Jews didn't need civil rights, they were already doing fine in housing, employment and in business! They supported civil rights movement because it was the right thing to do!

No, they supported "civil rights" because they saw that as being in their own interest. Boost up the blacks, and you put the white Christian enemy off-balance.

Would you, if it were without your ability to do so, remove all non-Whites and Jews from America, William?

If so, then you are a White racist.

Now if you would be motivated to do so because you believed tother races are inferior to Whites THEN you would be, as I understand the term, a White SUPREMEICIST.

If, on the other hand, you would have our nation do that because you do not think that Whites and other races should live together, THEN you are a White Separatist.

Having read your posts for a while now, I'd say you were a White Separatist.

And while I don't want to live in your ideal nation, I understand why some people might want to.

For exactly the same reasons that Zionists want Israel to exist, or the Kurds want a Kurdistan, or the AmeriIndians want control over their lands.

To have and maintain at least one place where your society is one which you are comfortable living in.

I'd give you guys Idaho and/or Montana if it were within my ability to do so, and the good people of those states didn't object.

Well, I do support the idea of a gradual move toward racial separation, though I realize most think that's impractical. I don't, really. It could so easily involve no violence and massive compensation for blacks, etc. There's PLENTY of room on the planet for all to have a place to live.

We don't all have to live on the same three square miles.

In fact, when we do, we tend to get on each others' nerves.

Would you, if it were without your ability to do so, remove all non-Whites and Jews from America, William?

If so, then you are a White racist.

Now if you would be motivated to do so because you believed tother races are inferior to Whites THEN you would be, as I understand the term, a White SUPREMEICIST.

If, on the other hand, you would have our nation do that because you do not think that Whites and other races should live together, THEN you are a White Separatist.

Having read your posts for a while now, I'd say you were a White Separatist.

And while I don't want to live in your ideal nation, I understand why some people might want to.

For exactly the same reasons that Zionists want Israel to exist, or the Kurds want a Kurdistan, or the AmeriIndians want control over their lands.

To have and maintain at least one place where your society is one which you are comfortable living in.

I'd give you guys Idaho and/or Montana if it were within my ability to do so, and the good people of those states didn't object.

Food for thought:

While the civil rights movement fought against racial segregation, Malcolm X advocated the complete separation of African Americans from white people. He proposed the establishment of a separate country for black people
(Wikipedia, citing Malcolm X, End of White World Supremacy, p. 78.) Malcolm X - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The wife and I combine to make in normal years around $150K, that puts us well into the middle class. I rather live in a more affluent neighbor of Blacks, Asians, Indians, Arabs and Latinos than live in a lower class all white neighborhood and have my children go to school with more affluent and upper middler class Black, Asian, Indian, Arab and Latino kids than lower class white children! Call me an ignorant classist, but I rather have my children go to school with children regardless of race and religion of a similar social class than going to a school with the same race (non-hispanic white) and religion but a lower class!

150k is the ~95th percentile. It's funny how about the vast majority of Americans call themselves "middle classed."

That aside children are accepting, loving and without discrimination. That is taught to them by their parents, school, society and each other.

Angelic children huh? Apparently Kindergarten wasn't the same for you as it was me. Anecdotes don't prove anything about children in general, though. What studies show that children are loving, as opposed to selfish?

Douche bag the Jews didn't need civil rights, they were already doing fine in housing, employment and in business! They supported civil rights movement because it was the right thing to do!

No, they supported "civil rights" because they saw that as being in their own interest. Boost up the blacks, and you put the white Christian enemy off-balance.

The Evangenicals (what the majority of Christians are in this country) are the Jews best friends and most Zionist segment of America (that includes the Jews!)! Just because you get wet dreams of believing the Jews and the Christians hate each other does NOT make it so.

Maybe just maybe the Jews supported the civil rights movement because many of them knew first hand what it was like to be persecuted and discriminated against because of an arbitray personal characteristic! Maybe the Holocaust was still a very fresh memory and they wanted to support a persecuted segment of American society at the time! I think that is a better rationale over your grand Jewish conspiracy!

Well, I do support the idea of a gradual move toward racial separation, though I realize most think that's impractical. I don't, really. It could so easily involve no violence and massive compensation for blacks, etc. There's PLENTY of room on the planet for all to have a place to live.
How is that going to happen without violence smart guy! We think its impractical because1) we know its utterly irrational bulls shit and 2) its the white SUPREMACIST/RACIST movement version of being Politically Correct. Much like th quote/unquote anti-zionist movement, who use the term "anti-zionism" to mask their anti-semitism. People such as you try to say "we are not for violence, we are not for genocide, rather we are for separation of the races." LOL, anyone over a 70 IQ would know that their is no way to accomplish the so-called "separation" of the races without extreme amounts of violence and mass killings! See what you chicken-hawk are trying to do is make you racist movement appeal to a larger audience, since most Americans (even racist ones) who be turned off by a call for genocide! You chicken-hawks are trying to prey on the weak in society.

Question: What happens to the Latino and Blacks? Do they have to live together? I mean they are just as different from one another as Whites and Blacks are? Therefore America get split 3 ways! I guess it would be a few more ways, since we also have the Native Americans, Asian Indians, Asians, Arabs, Native Hawaiians and Jews (since the white Supremacist would not consider them White). OK America gets split 9-10 ways. As the Jewish representative I call NY, NJ, MA and FL!

We don't all have to live on the same three square miles.
LOL, what planet do you live on!

In fact, when we do, we tend to get on each others' nerves.
Here is a fun fact for ya to suck on! Most violence in this country is still overly same race on same race, when it comes to Whites, Blacks and Latinos. White victims of rape, murder and theft are mainly victims of other Whites, Black victims of rape, murder and theft are mainly victims of other Blacks. Same with Latinos! I guess you could say that when Whites live with other whites they tend to get on each other nerves! Lets now separate all the Whites from one another. You know nothing about other races, so quit trying to sound like an expert.

That aside children are accepting, loving and without discrimination. That is taught to them by their parents, school, society and each other.

Angelic children huh? Apparently Kindergarten wasn't the same for you as it was me. Anecdotes don't prove anything about children in general, though. What studies show that children are loving, as opposed to selfish?

-Sighs- Ok.. I don't know what is wrong with taking a statement as a WHOLE rather than taking a sentence out of a statement and picking at it.

Children will be possesive over toys and have fights over who had the red crayon last. That is a given... what I was TRYING to get across is that racism is not something that you see on a playground unless a child has had outside influence on the matter. Did you, as a kindergartener, see any children cornering each other with words like ****** or cracker? I know I certainly didn't and I doubt our kindergarten experiences were THAT different.

How about next time you read a post as a whole rather than disecting it and arguing points that weren't being made. It causes flame posts and off-topic commentary that isn't necessary or even worthwhile for the reader.

What do you do with the mixed race individuals? There are a few million 1st generation mixed races and probably the majority of americans have some mixed ethnicity on the family tree somewhere down the line! Does the father go to one place and the mother to the other place? Now if they personally can't go to the white section nor to the minority section, what do you do with them? Kill them all, I guess that take away your argument that it can be noon-violent!

You haven't thought this through to well have you! :evil:

Forum List

Back