Is The Term 'White Supremacist' Unfair?

What do you do with the mixed race individuals?

Yes, Israel certainly dispenses with this problem by stating clearly that only the children of a Jewish mother are Jewish!

Seriously, you would never say that the existence of half-Jews means Jews have no rights. Why is it different for whites?

Maybe just maybe the Jews supported the civil rights movement because many of them knew first hand what it was like to be persecuted and discriminated against because of an arbitray personal characteristic! Maybe the Holocaust was still a very fresh memory and they wanted to support a persecuted segment of American society at the time! I think that is a better rationale over your grand Jewish conspiracy!

Then it would still be self-interest, then, wouldn't it?

What do you do with the mixed race individuals?

Yes, Israel certainly dispenses with this problem by stating clearly that only the children of a Jewish mother are Jewish!

Seriously, you would never say that the existence of half-Jews means Jews have no rights. Why is it different for whites?

NOT JEWS! I am talking about a black mother/father and a white father/mother. Or a Latino mother/father and a white father/mother! What do you do with them? Please get your red neck mind off you irrational fixation with Jews!

Maybe just maybe the Jews supported the civil rights movement because many of them knew first hand what it was like to be persecuted and discriminated against because of an arbitray personal characteristic! Maybe the Holocaust was still a very fresh memory and they wanted to support a persecuted segment of American society at the time! I think that is a better rationale over your grand Jewish conspiracy!

Then it would still be self-interest, then, wouldn't it?

Your very dense!

I am talking about a black mother/father and a white father/mother. Or a Latino mother/father and a white father/mother! What do you do with them?

Would you ask the same question of "La Raza" or the NAACP? How about the Hispanics who claim that the Southwest U.S. belongs to them? Could I join those groups if I were half-Hispanic? Do they ever have to answer the question, "so who's Hispanic, anyway, given that there are mixed people? Do half-Hispanics or quarter-Hispanics get the benefit of your advocacy? What are you going to 'do' with them?"

No, no, and no.

Because it's not really a serious question, that's why.

Figuring out who's what race just isn't that hard, in reality. To the extent there are mixed-race people, many eventually end up identifying one way or the other. Does the name "Barack Obama" ring a bell? Why wouldn't he be JUST AS WHITE as he is black?

Well? Does this trouble you?

To me, who's white is a matter of several factors, including 1) self-identification, 2) acceptance by other whites as white, and 3) genetics. They can do tests where they can determine your primary "continent of origin" (or continents of origin). All of this would provide a pretty good guide, and if too many simply didn't go along, here's a brilliant idea from Michael Hart (who's Jewish, by the way!):

A TERRITORY FOR THOSE WHO DON'T WANT TO IDENTIFY AS A RACE!

Ha! A mixed-race paradise. And it could have all the liberal whites, etc. who don't want to live in the "white nation" and blacks who don't want to live in the "black nation," etc.

You have a point that the mechanics of racial separation do raise some interesting questions, but they are minor. If you simply allow human beings to cluster as they will naturally, they separate like oil and water. If some person wanted badly enough to live in the white nation (hmmm... kinda like the U.S. 30 years ago...), well, maybe they could apply, I don't know. At the end of the day, the advantage would be that if you had a trouble-making non-white person in "white America," we could just deport him elsewhere, post-haste. You wouldn't have to deal with his crap, his lawsuits, or even the cost of imprisoning him. Just say Buh-Bye!

Anyway, I actually don't think a hermetic separation of races would be either practical or desirable. Who's going to make that delicious Indian food? But in my ideal nation, the non-whites would be GUESTS STAYING AT OUR PLEASURE, not fucking attackers bent on sucking us dry of cash and pushing us off our land.

But the current situation -- forced mixing and a complete smashing of white people and white culture -- has to GO, bro.

Fixation with Jews, ha. Jews, GHook, have ALMOST what I want right there south of Lebanon, north of Egypt and just off the Mediterranean. A land of their own that they patrol the borders of and declare "for the Jewish people."

Last edited:
150k is the ~95th percentile. It's funny how about the vast majority of Americans call themselves "middle classed."
$150K dual income is the 95%? :confused: You better back that up with proof, because I don't buy it!

HINC-05--Part 1

So yeah 95th percentile of household income (dual or not) was 157k in 2004. It sounded like you were referring to past years but 150k is still above 90th percentile.

Would you ask the same question of "La Raza" or the NAACP?
I have wrote many posts about the dangers of La Raza. They are by far a more dangerous group than the White Supremacist. I also think the NAACP is a discriminatory origanization by nature and serves no legitimate cause anymore!

How about the Hispanics who claim that the Southwest U.S. belongs to them? Could I join those groups if I were half-Hispanic? Do they ever have to answer the question, "so who's Hispanic, anyway, given that there are mixed people? Do half-Hispanics or quarter-Hispanics get the benefit of your advocacy? What are you going to 'do' with them?"
2 wrongs don't make a right! And the La Raza, Mecha and Altzan movements are bad and should not be condoned

Figuring out who's what race just isn't that hard, in reality. To the extent there are mixed-race people, many eventually end up identifying one way or the other. Does the name "Barack Obama" ring a bell? Why wouldn't he be JUST AS WHITE as he is black?
He was one time called Barry Obama living with his white grandparents in a white neighborhood!

To me, who's white is a matter of several factors, including 1) self-identification, 2) acceptance by other whites as white, and 3) genetics. They can do tests where they can determine your primary "continent of origin" (or continents of origin).
Well over simplification! Many whites (your hero Adolf Hilter in particular) did not consider Slavic people as white, even though they self-identified as white and many other whites would consider them white and their genetics point that way. Most Jews consider themselves white, many white agree and the genetics point that way. What about the white hispanics? They consider themselves white, the US government classifies them as white and their genetics point that way. Not to long ago your racist brotherel didn't view Catholics as "whites" and won't accept them as equals. You over-simplication is very telling of your redneckness!

All of this would provide a pretty good guide, and if too many simply didn't go along, here's a brilliant idea from Michael Hart (who's Jewish, by the way!):

We have that and its called the United States of America! The best country on god's green earth!

Ha! A mixed-race paradise. And it could have all the liberal whites, etc. who don't want to live in the "white nation" and blacks who don't want to live in the "black nation," etc.
Again we have it! U S A U S A!

You have a point that the mechanics of racial separation do raise some interesting questions, but they are minor. If you simply allow human beings to cluster as they will naturally, they separate like oil and water. If some person wanted badly enough to live in the white nation (hmmm... kinda like the U.S. 30 years ago...), well, maybe they could apply, I don't know. At the end of the day, the advantage would be that if you had a trouble-making non-white person in "white America," we could just deport him elsewhere, post-haste. You wouldn't have to deal with his crap, his lawsuits, or even the cost of imprisoning him. Just say Buh-Bye!
I over-simplify it! Now that is funny!

But the current situation -- forced mixing and a complete smashing of white people and white culture -- has to GO, bro.
First off, the current situation is NOT that bad. In fact most countries envy America!

Fixation with Jews, ha. Jews, GHook, have ALMOST what I want right there south of Lebanon, north of Egypt and just off the Mediterranean. A land of their own that they patrol the borders of and declare "for the Jewish people."
At least we can agree on something!

I think America would be well served if White Supremecists had a place to create their own society.

I think America would be well served if all sorts of people who see themselves as unique had someplace they could go to create society as they saw fit, for that matter.

Then the rest of us, those of us who really don't give a damn, could get on with our lives without having to listen to their complaints.

The problem is how to arrive at such a state and STILL be the UNITED STATES of AMERICA?

I'm not entirely sure that is possible.

I think America would be well served if White Supremecists had a place to create their own society.

I think America would be well served if all sorts of people who see themselves as unique had someplace they could go to create society as they saw fit, for that matter.
They do! Its called Idaho! :lol:

First, in your white supremacist utopia, do they all have to be Christian. Now I don't mean Jews, because you and the WS movement doesn't see them as white, rather what do you do with the White atheist? White (American converts dating back to the Pilgrims) Muslims? White Buddhist?

Second, how do you divide up the land? I mean what if the Latino want and claim the land the whites want? What is the Blacks want to control all the Great Lakes areas, but so do the Whites? What do you do? How would you and a hippie/pacifist handle this in a non-violent way?

I am talking about a black mother/father and a white father/mother. Or a Latino mother/father and a white father/mother! What do you do with them?

Would you ask the same question of "La Raza" or the NAACP? How about the Hispanics who claim that the Southwest U.S. belongs to them? Could I join those groups if I were half-Hispanic? Do they ever have to answer the question, "so who's Hispanic, anyway, given that there are mixed people? Do half-Hispanics or quarter-Hispanics get the benefit of your advocacy? What are you going to 'do' with them?"

No, no, and no.

Because it's not really a serious question, that's why.

Well? Does this trouble you?

To me, who's white is a matter of several factors, including 1) self-identification, 2) acceptance by other whites as white, and 3) genetics. They can do tests where they can determine your primary "continent of origin" (or continents of origin). All of this would provide a pretty good guide, and if too many simply didn't go along, here's a brilliant idea from Michael Hart (who's Jewish, by the way!):

Anyway, I actually don't think a hermetic separation of races would be either practical or desirable. Who's going to make that delicious Indian food? But in my ideal nation, the non-whites would be GUESTS STAYING AT OUR PLEASURE, not fucking attackers bent on sucking us dry of cash and pushing us off our land.

They do! Its called Idaho! :lol:

Yeah, but they don't really have what they need to test their society out, know what I mean?

Look, it isn't JUST the NAZIs who feel like Willam Joyce, is it?

I'd dearly love to see Hipville where somebody with my chosen lifestyle wasn't harrassed, too.

And I have absolutely no doubt that there's be Christian communities, Moslem communities, Jewish communities, Indian communities, nudist communities and so forth, and so on.

And America, if it were designed to accomodate such places and such people could integrate those divergent into our society and STILL give them enormous leeway to live life as they saw fit.

This is really very doable, you know.

WE don't ALL have to be the same people for America to work.

Instead of States of geography, we'd have something more akin to states of being.

And we could STILL all be good and loyal Americans at the same time.

The question is only posed for confusion. Racists - neo-nazis - white whatevers - could create their own place. They could buy an island or some large farm area out west and live separately. But do they really want that or is their prejudice (worldview) grounded in some thing else. If they were to live with their own kind, soon they would find some distinguishing characteristic in the group and soon the same old ideas would come to the surface. Why, because racism is tied into identity and the person, it is like conspiratorial thinking, it is not grounded in fact but in need. The racist needs to be separate, needs to feel superior (they won't say that), needs an object of scorn. In the end, racists are just immature people, dangerous but really childish.

"The remarkable thing is that we really love our neighbors as ourselves: we do unto others as we do unto ourselves. We hate others when we hate ourselves. We are tolerant of others when we tolerate ourselves. We forgive others when we forgive ourselves. We are prone to sacrifice others when we are ready to sacrifice ourselves." Eric Hoffer

worth a hard look
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/True-Believer-Thoughts-Movements-Perennial/dp/0060505915/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1237940691&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: The True Believer: Thoughts on the Nature of Mass Movements (Perennial Classic.): Eric Hoffer: Books[/ame]

read the beginning of this:
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0201001799/ref=sib_dp_pt#reader-link]Amazon Online Reader : The Nature Of Prejudice: 25th Anniversary Edition[/ame]
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Nature-Prejudice-25th-Anniversary/dp/0201001799/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1237940730&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: The Nature Of Prejudice: 25th Anniversary Edition: Gordon W. Allport: Books[/ame]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Becoming-Evil-Ordinary-Genocide-Killing/dp/0195189493/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1237940885&sr=1-2]Amazon.com: Becoming Evil: How Ordinary People Commit Genocide and Mass Killing: James Waller: Books[/ame]

(1) Michael Jordan - How could a Chicagoian not love this guy. If he ran for governor of IL, he would get 95% of the vote without even campaigning.

(2) Walter Payton - He personally was my all time favorite sports figure. It crushed me when he retired and it crushed me when Smith broke his records. Nice guy in sports was also a hell of a RB!

(3) Jerry Rice - I still have his rookie card! He played the game with grace, dignity and pride. Oh yea he is by far the best WR to ever play the game.

(4) Mike Singletry - A beast on the defense that didn't have to say much to get a ton of respect!

(5) LT - Yes he was a cocky coke head, but man was he good. And man did he play every down to win it.

(6) Andre Dawson - I still have one of his homerun balls from the season he hit 49. He was a 5 tool player.

(7) Mugsy Bogues - The made was 5'3, that is a good '7-'8 shorter than I am. However not only could this guy compete in the NBA (the league of Giants), but he deserved to be in the league. He was a great player.

(8) Lee Smith - Should be in the hall of fame. Nothing like have a closer who is lights fricking out!

(9) Charles Barkley - I loved his game and I love his commentary. He is the most entertaining personality in the broadcasting world.

(10) The Fridge - Growing up in Chicago, you had to by genetics love Ditka, MJ, Payton and the Fridge!

(11) 2 before my time, but watching all the documentaries oin them made them huge to me as a kid - Hank Aaron and Jackie Robinson

(12) Some other without explanations: Wilber Marshall, Neal Anderson, Shawn Dunston, Mike Tyson (sorry I used to love watching this animal fight), Holyfield, Ronnie Lott, Barry Sanders, Magic Johnson, Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman (Yep he was nutz, but that 2nd 3 peat - AMAZING), David Robinson

I would miss some of my favorite Comedians:
(1) Eddie Murphy (EM Raw is still one of the funniest things you will ever see)
(2) Richard Pryor (His comedy is still piss in your pants funny)
(3) David Chappelle (come on even W.J. has to be thankful America has this funny man and admit it it you cried when he quit the Chappelle Show)
(4) Chris Rock (Come WJ you laugh at this guy!)
(5) Redd Fox
(6) DL Hughley (Not as known as the other but he is hiliarious

And we would have missed some of my Favorite Americans:
(1) Martin Luther King Jr - My top choice of greatest American ever.
(2) Freddrick Douglas - Just read about this guy and there is no way you could have mass amount of respect for his courage, dedication and achievements!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back