Is the reaction to 1/6 the biggest fake-outrage pearl clutch in human history?

Is 1/6 the biggest pearl clutch in human history?

• Yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Keep downplaying it. Keep deflecting. Keep attacking.

It's all good.
It was simple trespassing and disturbing the peace

$250 fine and one weekend picking up trash

140 Officers were Injured in Capitol Riot, Officials Say

January 28, 2021 • by POL Staff

Police officials and federal prosecutors say that as many as 140 officers were injured during the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

“I have officers who were not issued helmets prior to the attack who have sustained head injuries,” Gus Papathanasiou, union chairman, said in a statement Wednesday. “One officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake, to name some of the injuries.”

Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick died after trying to defend the Capitol from rioters. One Capitol Police officer and one D.C. police officer who were responding on the scene have died by suicide since the attack.

And since Jan. 6, 38 Capitol Police employees have tested positive for the coronavirus, almost entirely officers and supervisors who responded to the riot, Papathanasiou said.

At least 81 Capitol Police officers were assaulted during the siege of the Capitol, according to filings by federal prosecutors. The filings did not detail injuries sustained by officers, and a Capitol Police spokeswoman did not respond to a Washington Post request for comment on officer injuries.

About 65 D.C. police officers also suffered injuries on Jan. 6, including several concussions from head blows from various objects, including metal poles ripped from inauguration-related scaffolding and even a pole with an American flag attached.
What a liar you are.

what a trump ankle grabber you are.

Funny how you're grabbing your Biden ankle while you say that, LOL. What's the problem, he's blocking your light?

^^^
View attachment 508023

From the dingbat who's argument was just, but you're a Trump supporter!

uh ..... noooooooooooooo the douche who said i was a liar had NO debate or argument about the article; the legit credible UNBIASED article showing the insurrection wasn't just a bunch of tourists or whatever bullshit talking point he was trying to peddle.

you're worthless too if you come from the trump humping nutter position that the election was stolen.

So your insult to my pointing out your moronic insult was, but you're a Trump supporter is .... drum roll ... but you're a Trump supporter!

What a brainless twat

because you aren't worth any more than that, you little trump humping troll, you.

This is how lame you are.

pknopp: You're not worth the effort to write several sentences being specific what my own views are

pknopp: I will write post after post after post bickering about it, that is worth it. But writing a few sentencing being specific about my view? No, not worth it.

And what a stupid ass, blaming your behavior on me. Grow up, ass hat

dude - i wasn't even posting to you., but to mac7 & then another poster called me a liar after posting a credible article & then you jumped in.

so just stfu.

Huh, I obviously mistook this for a message board ...

Keep downplaying it. Keep deflecting. Keep attacking.

It's all good.
It was simple trespassing and disturbing the peace

$250 fine and one weekend picking up trash

January 28, 2021 • by POL Staff

Police officials and federal prosecutors say that as many as 140 officers were injured during the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

“I have officers who were not issued helmets prior to the attack who have sustained head injuries,” Gus Papathanasiou, union chairman, said in a statement Wednesday. “One officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake, to name some of the injuries.”

Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick died after trying to defend the Capitol from rioters. One Capitol Police officer and one D.C. police officer who were responding on the scene have died by suicide since the attack.

And since Jan. 6, 38 Capitol Police employees have tested positive for the coronavirus, almost entirely officers and supervisors who responded to the riot, Papathanasiou said.

At least 81 Capitol Police officers were assaulted during the siege of the Capitol, according to filings by federal prosecutors. The filings did not detail injuries sustained by officers, and a Capitol Police spokeswoman did not respond to a Washington Post request for comment on officer injuries.

About 65 D.C. police officers also suffered injuries on Jan. 6, including several concussions from head blows from various objects, including metal poles ripped from inauguration-related scaffolding and even a pole with an American flag attached.
What a liar you are.

what a trump ankle grabber you are.

Funny how you're grabbing your Biden ankle while you say that, LOL. What's the problem, he's blocking your light?

^^^
View attachment 508023

From the dingbat who's argument was just, but you're a Trump supporter!

uh ..... noooooooooooooo the douche who said i was a liar had NO debate or argument about the article; the legit credible UNBIASED article showing the insurrection wasn't just a bunch of tourists or whatever bullshit talking point he was trying to peddle.

you're worthless too if you come from the trump humping nutter position that the election was stolen.

So your insult to my pointing out your moronic insult was, but you're a Trump supporter is .... drum roll ... but you're a Trump supporter!

What a brainless twat

because you aren't worth any more than that, you little trump humping troll, you.

This is how lame you are.

pknopp: You're not worth the effort to write several sentences being specific what my own views are

pknopp: I will write post after post after post bickering about it, that is worth it. But writing a few sentencing being specific about my view? No, not worth it.

And what a stupid ass, blaming your behavior on me. Grow up, ass hat

dude - i wasn't even posting to you., but to mac7 & then another poster called me a liar after posting a credible article & then you jumped in.

so just stfu.

Huh, I obviously mistook this for a message board ...

by somehow interjecting pknopp & what he said -

which has zero to do with what i posted & to whom -

as some sort of reason for your trolling -

obviously shows you either can't follow a thread in this here message board....

.... made a mistake that you can't admit ....

.... or you are a troll ....

or ....

all the above.

Forum List

Back