Is the Pope Catholic?

No "Comparison" exists.

The only reason you bring up the subject of pedophile priests is whatever agenda you may have to use the imaginary comparison as a critical arguement.

Apparently, the simple issue of female priests not being allowed in the Catholic Church is not sufficient to sustain a credible arguement, or you simply like the red herring that turns every discussion about the Catholic Church into a discussion about pedophillia.

One begins to wonder about the root cause of either agenda: My guess is that you want to be a Catholic Priest, but your gender prevents it.

Suggestion: Become Episcopalian.

women-priests-11.png

Comparing the damage to the Church of women priests versus pedophile priests as on a par is absurd.

The damage pedophile priests do to Catholic families is far worse. IMO, the RCC would be strenghtened, not damaged by having women priests. I also think married priests would help.

I assure you:

You would look good in the hat.

I prefer Buddhist hats. We wear them at drubchens.

The only reason pedophile priests are brought up here is because the Pope compares the seriousness of the moral crime of being a pedophile priest to ordaining women.

How anyone can say the church is more endangered by women priests than pedophiles is anyone's guess.

You can simply keep repeating the same lie. It doesn't make it true. Your attempts to instrumentalize the victims of pedophiles are actually pretty disgusting.

What a hypocrite! You keep repeating the lie that there's no concern about pedophilia in other arenas. :eusa_liar:

Disgusting anti-Catholic bigots like skydancer seek to instrumentalize the problem of pedophile priests. They refuse even to acknowledge the problem in other areas. They are exclusively interested in their anti-Catholic obsession.

You can simply keep repeating the same lie. It doesn't make it true. Your attempts to instrumentalize the victims of pedophiles are actually pretty disgusting.

What a hypocrite! You keep repeating the lie that there's no concern about pedophilia in other arenas. :eusa_liar:

Disgusting anti-Catholic bigots like skydancer seek to instrumentalize the problem of pedophile priests. They refuse even to acknowledge the problem in other areas. They are exclusively interested in their anti-Catholic obsession.

This Pope is the worst Pope I've seen in my lifetime, and I'm no spring chicken.

To put priest pedophilia on a par with ordaining women as priests, I didn't make this up.

The RCC needs an overhaul, starting at the top.

Twice a year, I go to a Catholic retreat center that is run by some far out nuns. The real RCC isn't the hierarchy, it's the beautiful Catholics I know who hold their faith in a wise and compassionate way.

Calling me anti-catholic is not accurate. Calling me against religious institutions that cause harm, yes. The Catholics I know I love and respect.

Last edited:

This Pope is the worst Pope I've seen in my lifetime, and I'm no spring chicken.

To put priest pedophilia on a par with ordaining women as priests, I didn't make this up.

The RCC needs an overhaul, starting at the top.

Twice a year, I go to a Catholic retreat center that is run by some far out nuns. The real RCC isn't the hierarchy, it's the beautiful Catholics I know who hold their faith in a wise and compassionate way.

Calling me anti-catholic is not accurate. Calling me against religious institutions that cause harm, yes. The Catholics I know I love and respect.

Try to get some help to get over your anti-Catholic hate and bigotry.

Try to open your mind to the possibility that the RCC has earned the criticism it has through it's unethical administrative practices.

I have many Catholic friends and they are quite vocal about their feelings on women ordaining as priests and priest pedophilia.

Your faith must be very fragile if you cannot take the world looking at the RCC and finding it in need of change.

It's too bad you can't meet the nuns I know at Santa Sabina Retreat Center. They're quite something.

Try to open your mind to the possibility that the RCC has earned the criticism it has through it's unethical administrative practices.

I have many Catholic friends and they are quite vocal about their feelings on women ordaining as priests and priest pedophilia.

Your faith must be very fragile if you cannot take the world looking at the RCC and finding it in need of change.

It's too bad you can't meet the nuns I know at Santa Sabina Retreat Center. They're quite something.

Women aren't going to be ordained as Priests in the RCC, shitforbrains. End of discussion. You want women priests, go to some snake charmer heathen church.

As for pedophiles - priests, teachers, counselors, girl scout leaders, etc. - they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Now, shut your ignorant brain-dead piehole.

How anyone can say the church is more endangered by women priests than pedophiles is anyone's guess.

Indeed, the only one making the "more endangered" claim is you: And EVEN YOU don't seem to agree:

Now you seem to have exited the twilight zone and re-entered reality: The church views both as "grave crimes."

It is only YOUR INTERPRETATION that one is more grave than the other.

Why would female priests even be a problem? It's only a matter of canon law and tradition, NOT faith. Where's the harm?

There is no harm.

However, if you don't like the canon law and tradition of the Catholic Church, then wear a buddist hat: "where's the harm?"

Forum List

Back