Is The Media Keeping This Quiet?: 'Freddie Gray Police Officer Van Driver Found Not Guilty'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I just saw, for the 1st time, this in tiny script in the corner of a media source:

Freddie Gray van driver not guilty of second-degree murder | Fox News

"The Baltimore police officer who drove the transport van Freddie Gray rode in after his arrest was found not guilty on Thursday of all charges stemming from Gray's April 2015 death, an incident which set off racial unrest in the city."

Not exactly 'widely reported'...

Well we all know that if there was a conviction the media would have been all over it....
Will prosecutor recharge?.....

JULIET LINDERMAN, Associated Press

BALTIMORE (AP) — After two trials and no convictions, Baltimore's top prosecutor is facing criticism that she moved too quickly to file charges against six officers in the death of Freddie Gray without first ensuring there was enough evidence to bring them to bear.

Even the judge overseeing the cases — in his verdict Monday acquitting the latest officer to stand trial in the death of the African-American man — said the state failed to prove its case on any of the charges.

And now a third no conviction.....

I think someone has some splaining to do and I think it's Moooooos bee.....

Mosby.jpg

I mean seriously....
This lady needs to be removed from her position.

Last edited:
Doubtful unless Mohammad Obama insists there should be a federal charge. In fact, the cases against the other cops will most likely get tossed. The race baitors really need to be more careful in picking their propaganda cases against cops trying to enforce the law in afro-american crime ridden areas.

Forum List

Back