Is the majority of blacks racist against whites?

Is the majority of blacks racist against whites?

• Yes

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
We can't trust JimBowie to define anything out of a confused, blindered reactionary far right mind set.

There are black organizations and there are white organizations and so forth and some are racits.

Yeah, step off, JB.

Well, you again demonstrate that you do not address anyone points, contribute no facts of your own. You just blow smoke, make unsubstantiated claims, and lies.

You attest to the fraud that you are more than any words of mine can do.

Words from a fraudulent reactionary, JimBowie.

He can't defend his position, so he attacks me. :lol:

stop being a troll and derailing threads with your stupid judgments of people along with your new word everyone is reactionary...it dumb and make you look more stupid than you are.....and he asked a simply question..it seems it's you who won't answer what the op asked...no one cares who you judge to be a racist

Last edited:
"stop being a troll and derailing threads with your stupid judgments of people along with your new word everyone is reactionary...it dumb and make you look more stupid than you are.....and he asked a simply question..it seems it's you who won't answer what the op asked...no one cares who you judge to be a racist"

Reactionary has been in the dictionary for a long time and it is used correctly to identify folks like you and Lonestar. If you don't like it, tough. :lol:

Many have proved you a racist and a liar.

Now stay on Topic, please, and follow the rules.

I think he has have proven many times he is not racist, but a realist. I think you have proven to be a weak minded mental midget liberal who for some reason claims to be a Republican!

Last edited:
ghook93, if anyone is weak-minded it is the guy you look at in the mirror when you brush your teeth.

'realism' is the escape term for 'racist'?

Only in loony world.

"stop being a troll and derailing threads with your stupid judgments of people along with your new word everyone is reactionary...it dumb and make you look more stupid than you are.....and he asked a simply question..it seems it's you who won't answer what the op asked...no one cares who you judge to be a racist"

Reactionary has been in the dictionary for a long time and it is used correctly to identify folks like you and Lonestar. If you don't like it, tough. :lol:

Your misuse of the word reactionary was only one thing she mentioned, she also pointed out your unwillingness to answer questions, your ignorance and general stupidity, and the fact that you deliberately try to derail threads you don't like.

what a dumbass

ghook93, if anyone is weak-minded it is the guy you look at in the mirror when you brush your teeth.

'realism' is the escape term for 'racist'?

Only in loony world.

Now you turn criticism directed at you back onto the accuser.

You are so fucking predictable it is boring as watching paint dry.

I weep for all the electrons you waste on your BS.

Your misuse of the word reactionary was only one thing she mentioned, she also pointed out your unwillingness to answer questions, your ignorance and general stupidity, and the fact that you deliberately try to derail threads you don't like.

what a dumbass

Reactionary is in the dictionary, I have definitions in my sig line that are to the point and accurate. Reactionaries want to go back to a bad form of a conservative world instead of good conservatism (the ability to maintain good traditions in a changing world).

Of course you reactionaries hate being labeled correctly, just as far lefties do.

Neither set are good for America.

what a dumbass

Reactionary is in the dictionary, I have definitions in my sig line that are to the point and accurate. Reactionaries want to go back to a bad form of a conservative world instead of good conservatism (the ability to maintain good traditions in a changing world).

Of course you reactionaries hate being labeled correctly, just as far lefties do.

But assuming that someone is being a reactionary simply because they disagree with you is moronic, and the lack of explanation, reason and facts leaves your looking like an astroturfing tool.

what a dumbass

But assuming that someone is being a reactionary simply because they disagree with you is moronic, and the lack of explanation, reason and facts leaves your looking like an astroturfing tool.

And no one has been able to prove I have done any such thing.

You are looking like the astroturfing too, JB.

A Majority of blacks are probably not racist. But the image and reality of out of control black crime against whites could make some worry. One needs to remember though most black crime is directed at other blacks.
Actually, what one needs to remember is that most white crime is directed at other whites. At least 85% at the last count.

Forum List

Back