Is the Indiana religious freedom bill self-defeating?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
If they can sue to deny a customer service on religious grounds, then wont they have to show how their religion says to do that? Since Christianity doesn't, Judaism doesn't, and even Islam doesn't, wont they basicly lose every case?

There is no 'refuse service to gay people or sinners' in the Bible. The exact opposite in fact. Not much point in preaching to the choir, so you go and surround yourself with sinners to get them to sin less. But you don't refuse to associate yourself with them.

I'd wanna try this approach:

If your religion permits you to refuse services to sinners you must demonstrate how your religion is actually valid. "I call my first witness, God." Obviously since God isn't going to walk into the courtroom and take the witness stand the question arises as to whether religions are something worthy of being respected in law at all. If there's nothing empirical to base religious authority upon (like an actual god) then it's all just some guy's political philosophy isn't it? So if that's the case, then can't anyone create a "religion" totally loony and be respected right along with 'mainstream religions?' If not, why not, and how is that decided?

My religion worships my penis. His name is Reginald. Services are a lot of fun. And I don't wanna have to serve people who don't believe my penis exists :)

How is this not a religion? And isn't Indiana going to then be violating the federal version where government can't discriminate against religion if they try and say my reliigon I made up a few seconds ago isn't a religion?

I don't see what the big fuss is. Religious law works great in the Middle East . . . among religious conservatives, that is.

My religion worships my penis.
Finally someone, the state of Indiana, stands up to the constant infusion of faggotry into America, and it's a major problem. How do you feel about muslims refusing to check out pork? Should walmart be able to fire them? God bless Indiana, I going to go to the final four in Indianapolis and show my support.

The really funny thing about it is that once the muslims get strong enough, they'll take your "god" and hang you by it while tossing rocks at you, then they'll cut your head off. Fags should appreciate that in America you don't get beheaded and stoned. I guess that will be one benefit when sharia law becomes law of the land.

Finally someone, the state of Indiana, stands up to the constant infusion of faggotry into America, and it's a major problem. How do you feel about muslims refusing to check out pork? Should walmart be able to fire them? God bless Indiana, I going to go to the final four in Indianapolis and show my support.

The really funny thing about it is that once the muslims get strong enough, they'll take your "god" and hang you by it while tossing rocks at you, then they'll cut your head off. Fags should appreciate that in America you don't get beheaded and stoned. I guess that will be one benefit when sharia law becomes law of the land.

I love this Indiana law. Just shines more lights on the absurdity of religion.

Your views are similar to those of devout Muslim conservatives. You have kinship there at least.

Your views are similar to those of devout Muslim conservatives. You have kinship there at least.

If not for the theatre, pageantry, and rituals, you know if it were completely different, masonry'd be cool. :)

If they can sue to deny a customer service on religious grounds, then wont they have to show how their religion says to do that? Since Christianity doesn't, Judaism doesn't, and even Islam doesn't, wont they basicly lose every case?

There is no 'refuse service to gay people or sinners' in the Bible. The exact opposite in fact. Not much point in preaching to the choir, so you go and surround yourself with sinners to get them to sin less. But you don't refuse to associate yourself with them.
It's whatever the hysterical fags say it is...the world according to fagdom....

It's whatever the hysterical fags say it is...the world according to fagdom....

Sound British. I'm sure the Brits said that about us a couple hundred or so years ago.

Who are you, a guy who worships his dick, to lecture anyone about what the bible says? And by the way, are you of the homo persuasion?

Forum List

Back