"It's just......"

You don't know my health status but regardless, what are my chances of having an issue from the vax?
Far greater than if you didn’t take the shot.

Did you get your booster?

Did you know nations that didn’t get the vax fared FAR BETTER THAN THE US? Hahahahahahahaha

The African Conundrum

According to early predictions, Africa would be decimated by COVID for lack of shots,3 yet the COVID death toll in Africa has remained consistently lower than anywhere else over the past three years. Everyone feigns surprise. No one can figure out why. In August 2020, Science magazine reported:4

“Antibody studies suggest large numbers of infections have occurred but the death toll remains low … After testing more than 3,000 blood donors, Uyoga and colleagues estimated in a preprint5 … that one in 20 Kenyans aged 15 to 64 — or 1.6 million people — ha
Scientists Struggle To Explain Why Covid Spared the Unjabbed - LewRockwell

Far greater than if you didn’t take the shot.
Not according to the Mayo clinic COVID-19 vaccine myths debunked

Did you get your booster
every one I could

Did you know nations that didn’t get the vax fared FAR BETTER THAN THE US? Hahahahahahahaha

The African Conundrum

According to early predictions, Africa would be decimated by COVID for lack of shots,3 yet the COVID death toll in Africa has remained consistently lower than anywhere else over the past three years. Everyone feigns surprise. No one can figure out why. In August 2020, Science magazine reported:4

I'm not African and I don't live in Africa so what ever the reason it won't help me

German study discussed here. I hope you don’t suddenly die. Get your heart checked asap if you can find a competent doctor, which is difficult in the US.

“Smoking gun”

I hope so too and thank you for your concern. I'm not a doctor but he did say complications were rare. It still seems to me to be rarer than covid complications.

Gotta go with the odds.

I hope so too and thank you for your concern. I'm not a doctor but he did say complications were rare. It still seems to me to be rarer than covid complications.

Gotta go with the odds.
I suspect you’re wrong. Almost all who died from “Covid” had multiple morbidities and were elderly. Then add in all those who died due to medical malpractice of strictly following the Fauci Protocol that almost always lead to death, while refusing to implement effective treatments such as supplementation of vitamins and minerals. Suspicious no?

Now we have all these sudden deaths occurring worldwide, yet the medical establishment has usually refused to perform autopsies to determine actual cause of death. Suspicious no?

If you were going with the odds you’d never take the vax, unless of course you’re of the establishment. Pfizerboy.

if you can find a competent doctor, which is difficult in the US.

I didn't know that.
Gee, of the several medical issues that my bride and I experienced this past year....well, we both thought the doctors, assistants, nurses, and staffs were top notch.

But, if you are suggesting some other country is a better fit for us.....well, please share your recommendation. And how you know that.

Thanks in advance.

I didn't know that.
Gee, of the several medical issues that my bride and I experienced this past year....well, we both thought the doctors, assistants, nurses, and staffs were top notch.

But, if you are suggesting some other country is a better fit for us.....well, please share your recommendation. And how you know that.

Thanks in advance.
Well one work think you’d have some understanding of this topic after the horrendous response the most expensive HC system in the world had to Covid. Africa did better. Lol

Do you know what is often reported as the third leading cause of death in this country is?

'...if you are suggesting some other country is a better fit for us.....well, please share your recommendation. And how you know that.'

Poster Gipper....you allege that America does not have competent doctors or a good medical system.
You were asked who was better.
You suggest Africa.

OK, cool, but.....
But Africa has 54 countries and each with their own peculiarities in healthcare delivery.
So which of those 54 do your recommend? And why? Do you have personal experience?

And then too, how would every-day Americans, the Joe the Plumber guys, access your preferred African medical system?

Saddle up, mein freund. Help the forum understand.

Poster Gipper....you allege that America does not have competent doctors or a good medical system.
You were asked who was better.
You suggest Africa.

OK, cool, but.....
But Africa has 54 countries and each with their own peculiarities in healthcare delivery.
So which of those 54 do your recommend? And why? Do you have personal experience?

And then too, how would every-day Americans, the Joe the Plumber guys, access your preferred African medical system?

Saddle up, mein freund. Help the forum understand.
Lol. I have no idea which countries are better.

Do you believe it impossible for other nations to have better HC than the US, knowing what I just outlined?

It would appear Africa is better based on their results with Covid.

Do you believe it impossible for other nations to have better HC than the US,

Sure, I think it may be possible but I don't know yet..... which.

But you immediately referenced Africa.

You are the one who implied it is difficult or impossible to find a competent doctor in the US.
Ergo......that means you have comparative knowledge of other places that have competent doctors.
You were queried....a reasonable query.....and you used Africa as your reference.
But failed to narrow it down to one or more of Africa's 54 countries.

I hate to say it poster gipper....but you don't sound very credible. You sound like ChickenLittle.....and your sky is falling. All the time.

Good luck.

The African Conundrum

I think the answer is obvious.

In much of Africa, people still live in primitive conditions, with little access to TV, the Internet, or other mass media. Someone gets a cold, he's sick for a few days, and recovers. Or rarely, if his health is otherwise compromised, he dies. They don't know that they're supposed to be deathly afraid of some new super-duper-cold, an they don't have any motive to attribute unrelated deaths to that super-duper-cold. All the lies, exaggerations, and fearmongering that are happening in the “civilized” world are not having much effect, there.

What we are seeing in Africa with COVID-1984 is what we'd be seeing in the rest of the world, if we stripped away all the bullshit.

Sure, I think it may be possible but I don't know yet..... which.

But you immediately referenced Africa.

You are the one who implied it is difficult or impossible to find a competent doctor in the US.
Ergo......that means you have comparative knowledge of other places that have competent doctors.
You were queried....a reasonable query.....and you used Africa as your reference.
But failed to narrow it down to one or more of Africa's 54 countries.

I hate to say it poster gipper....but you don't sound very credible. You sound like ChickenLittle.....and your sky is falling. All the time.

Good luck.
I didn’t fear the virus. I never considered taking the vax EVER. I continued to live my life as always. I’m afraid you are the chicken shit. Not me.

I didn’t fear the virus. I never considered taking the vax EVER....... I’m afraid you are the chicken shit. Not me.

I'm afraid our human society neither cares or desires for you to be protected from the Covid virus.

But moving beyond that, your claim about American doctor's competency is just snarky bluster with zero comparatives or experience in Africa, or any other country, to add perspective to your snark.

So be it. You be you. Just a keyboard boo-bird.

I'm afraid our human society neither cares or desires for you to be protected from the Covid virus.

But moving beyond that, your claim about American doctor's competency is just snarky bluster with zero comparatives or experience in Africa, or any other country, to add perspective to your snark.

So be it. You be you. Just a keyboard boo-bird.
Yeah all doctors in the US are amazingly competent. Just ignore the facts and be a willing dummy.

"Yeah all doctors in the US are amazingly competent."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah yes, unable to be persuasive in one's assertions ......it becomes then a U-Pick-Em: Move the goalpost and/or set up a strawman.

The poster gipper, is not a credible poster and one not to be taken seriously as a thoughtful contributor.
Has a keyboard and an internet connection so will spew. (It is, after all, a 1st Amendment thingy for those types.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah yes, unable to be persuasive in one's assertions ......it becomes then a U-Pick-Em: Move the goalpost and/or set up a strawman.

The poster gipper, is not a credible poster and one not to be taken seriously as a thoughtful contributor.
Has a keyboard and an internet connection so will spew. (It is, after all, a 1st Amendment thingy for those types.)
Lol. Sure.

I can’t help it you’re uninformed.

Even the mainstream medical establishment admits it, but you’re still clueless.
Your Health Care May Kill You: Medical Errors - PubMed

Forum List

Back