"It's just......"

As you should know by now, being vaxxed doesn’t mean you’re unable to transmit the virus.
Agreed but I believe it's been shown that transmission is less likely. Masks aren't 100% but they do lessen the odds of transmission.

I think many people let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

Agreed but I believe it's been shown that transmission is less likely. Masks aren't 100% but they do lessen the odds of transmission.

I think many people let the perfect be the enemy of the good.
No proof of that.

Don't forget to factor in people being sick with Covid for a month before the vax was around.

Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) introduced the VAX 11/780 in 1977, long before anyone ever heard of COVID-1984.

DEC was bought out by Compaq, which, in turn, was bought out by Hewlett Packard, which stopped making VAXes in 2005.
The VAX came and went long before COVID-1984 even existed.

There are standards for accepting any drug or vaccine and the Covid vax has gone through extensive testing and proven safe and effective. At least to my knowledge. If you have other data please point me to it. (Anecdotes are not data.)
Oh brother. That is terribly foolish.

You do know they changed the definition of vaccine to allow the mRNA vax? You do know the vax makers have immunity from legal action? You do know the vax makers have a long history of fines and penalties. You do know the vax makers have a huge profit motive? You do know the vax makers control our government, political class, and msm with their enormous funding?

Do you think all these people harmed by the vax and those who’ve died suddenly shortly after taking the vax are lying?

There are standards for accepting any drug or vaccine and the Covid vax has gone through extensive testing and proven safe and effective. At least to my knowledge. If you have other data please point me to it. (Anecdotes are not data.)

To claim that this dangerous, experimental mRNA shit has been through the process, and vetted to the standards normally required of any new drugs, is a flat-out lie, and you know damn well that it is a lie. This shit was rushed into use in less than a year, under an “emergency use authorization” (EUA, which bypassed the testing that is normally required.

Absent such an EUA, new drugs take years to be properly tested and vetted, for safety and efficacy. There has not been nearly enough time to subject this mRNA shit to such testing, and a growing body of empirical data seem to be showing that if held to the standards normally required of any new drugs, this mRNA shit would fail.

Even if they develop a vaccine that is effective against COVID19 (they haven't yet), there is still COVID21 ... 23 ... 25 ... etc.

Yeah!! After all, poster fncceo, there was Polio 1, 2, 3, ad infinitum.
Smallpox A, B, C, D,
There was Shingles X, Y, Z
There was Diphtheria 1a, 1b, 1c,
Rubella 101, 102, 103
Pertussis v.1, v.2, v.3

None of them were mitigated or dramatically reduced by vaccines!

Ummmm......oh, wait.....ah, maybe I guess they were.
Damn! That blows up that argument that vaccines don't work.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a nutshell: We tell these certain folks what WE want, then, they act accordingly.
Yup, and it still works that way, good poster Mary.
I would suggest your beef is centered on the fact that there are not enough folks in your segment of "We" to overrule all of the people that are in the 'Them' segment.
That's sorta how democracy works. Majorities matter.
Signed, Captain Obvious

You're a fucking ****...I hope they eat your bowels while you watch..
And see there, MaryL, another of your problems in getting a majority for your "We" segment....is that you have too many folks like the poster above, Gabe. That segment of your segment.....kinda sorta repels not a few people. How many of your 'We" folks run around claiming everybody they disagree with a "douchebag"? How many run around barely able to complete a sentence without using the f-bomb?

Well, gurlfriend, I will tell you. -------Too many. You have met the enemy.....and it is you.

No proof of that.
Wrong:

Vaccinated people are less likely to spread Covid, new research finds

British scientists examined how the Pfizer-BioNTech and the AstraZeneca vaccines affected the spread of the virus if a person had a breakthrough infection.

Oct. 1, 2021, 4:39 PM EDT
By Akshay Syal, M.D.
People who are vaccinated against Covid-19 are less likely to spread the virus even if they become infected, a new study finds, adding to a growing body of evidence that vaccines can reduce transmission of the delta variant.
British scientists at the University of Oxford examined national records of nearly 150,000 contacts that were traced from roughly 100,000 initial cases. The samples included people who were fully or partially vaccinated with either the Pfizer-BioNTech or the AstraZeneca vaccines, as well as people who were unvaccinated. The researchers then looked at how the vaccines affected the spread of the virus if a person had a breakthrough infection with either the alpha variant or the highly contagious delta variant.

Both vaccines reduced transmission, although they were more effective against the alpha variant compared to the delta variant. When infected with the delta variant, a given contact was 65 percent less likely to test positive if the person from whom the exposure occurred was fully vaccinated with two doses of the Pfizer vaccine. With AstraZeneca, a given contact was 36 percent less likely to test positive if the person from whom the exposure occurred was fully vaccinated.
The risk of transmission from a breakthrough infection was much higher if someone had received just one dose of either vaccine.

Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) introduced the VAX 11/780 in 1977, long before anyone ever heard of COVID-1984.

DEC was bought out by Compaq, which, in turn, was bought out by Hewlett Packard, which stopped making VAXes in 2005.
The VAX came and went long before COVID-1984 even existed.
I still have some VMS code lying around somewhere if you want it. It ran my Tectronix vector graphics display.
I still use my original system VMS password for sites like this one that don't need real security.

You do know they changed the definition of vaccine to allow the mRNA vax?
I think it is called technological progress.

You do know the vax makers have immunity from legal action? You do know the vax makers have a long history of fines and penalties.
Show me an industry that doesn't.

You do know the vax makers have a huge profit motive? You do know the vax makers control our government, political class, and msm with their enormous funding?
That in a nutshell is our healthcare system and it sucks.

Do you think all these people harmed by the vax and those who’ve died suddenly shortly after taking the vax are lying?
Every new drug and vaccine has surprising reactions in a TINY minority of cases. Of the billions of vaxed how many died of it?

I think it is called technological progress.

Show me an industry that doesn't.

That in a nutshell is our healthcare system and it sucks.

Every new drug and vaccine has surprising reactions in a TINY minority of cases. Of the billions of vaxed how many died of it?
Do you work for big pharma, big media, or big government?

Unbelievable excuses.

To claim that this dangerous, experimental mRNA shit has been through the process, and vetted to the standards normally required of any new drugs, is a flat-out lie, and you know damn well that it is a lie. This shit was rushed into use in less than a year, under an “emergency use authorization” (EUA, which bypassed the testing that is normally required.
I seem to recall there was a pandemic in progress. To wait was deemed more dangerous than cutting short the testing. I think the vax has been proven as safe as every other vax.

a growing body of empirical data seem to be showing that if held to the standards normally required of any new drugs, this mRNA shit would fail.
I didn't find this, what is your source?

I seem to recall there was a pandemic in progress.

No, that was just you and too damn many other idiots being stupid enough to believe and obey the obvious lies that you were being told, letting yourselves be driven to be so deathly afraid of a routine cold/flu outbreak that you grabbed at any offered mitigant, no matter how ineffective, no matter how harmful or dangerous, no matter the economic impacts, no matter the loss of essential freedoms.

Fools such as yourselves are an embarrassment to society.

No, that was just you and too damn many other idiots being stupid enough to believe and obey the obvious lies that you were being told, letting yourselves be driven to be so deathly afraid of a routine cold/flu outbreak that you grabbed at any offered mitigant, no matter how ineffective, no matter how harmful or dangerous, no matter the economic impacts, no matter the loss of essential freedoms.

Fools such as yourselves are an embarrassment to society.
I know a few people who died of Covid and many who suffered and are still suffering from it. I don't know of anyone who died of a cold or the flu.

But you're embarrassed I believe my eyes instead of believing you? I think I see where the problem lies.

I know a few people who died of Covid and many who suffered and are still suffering from it. I don't know of anyone who died of a cold or the flu.

But you're embarrassed I believe my eyes instead of believing you? I think I see where the problem lies.
Is Fauci your God?

Postscript note to poster MaryL: (See posts #126 & 132)

I hate to overdrive the nail with you Mary, but.....but your contingent for your "We" referenced above..... harbor folks like that in post #132. Who communicate this way:

".....you and too damn many other idiots being stupid enough to...... be driven to be so deathly afraid of a routine cold/flu outbreak...Fools such as yourselves are an embarrassment to society."

See?
You gotta expand your base, upgrade the constituency, flush out the anti-Lizard People, to one that can attract adherents....not repel them.

I am sure you know that. Your "We" encompasses the the Kanye Wests, the Proud Boys, the Oathkeepers, the nutters who wear buffalo skull headresses when they attack our Capitol.

Do you recognize now what you gotta do to be better heard? You gotta edit out the fringies.

IMHO

Science is my God. Fauci is a scientist, that makes him a demi-god.

Yours is the same “science” that asserts that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

If you truly understood and accepted the relevant science, then you would understand the process by which new drugs are tested before they are authorized for general use, to establish that they are safe and effective; and you would be quite wary of how this process has been bypassed to rush this dangerous mRNA shit into use.

And, if you understood science, you would not make a false idolatrous god of it, and would only worship the one genuine God.

Yours is the same “science” that asserts that Bruce Jenner is a woman.
Psychology maybe, not me.

If you truly understood and accepted the relevant science, then you would understand the process by which new drugs are tested before they are authorized for general use, to establish that they are safe and effective; and you would be quite wary of how this process has been bypassed to rush this dangerous mRNA shit into use.
How many people died before the vax, how many after?

And, if you understood science, you would not make a false idolatrous god of it, and would only worship the one genuine God.
Science is God. God is science.

Forum List

Back