Is the Democrats’ law that responsible people must pay more for mortgages the first step in social credit scores?

Demofk logic, the law abiding citizens paying for the non law abiding citizens because of fairness that doesn't exist.

Are you in this much denial about everything? No "fee structure" to show you because plan hasn't been enacted - yet.
Do you not follow the news at all?
Try this:
Go to your link. It has this link as the source. That link below has the chart I posted. That is the fees. All you have to do is go look. High risk loans are way higher.

https://singlefamily.fanniemae.com/media/9391/display

there are different rates per risk. And the least risk is charged more. That friend is me paying for another without my approval. That's fked up son.
That is not true. Here are the fee rates. Post your data so I can see it.

9EC9DE98-0B61-4B40-A3F9-21AA34F94AB9.jpeg
2C74C144-5ED5-4596-B599-65BD21AFCEDB.jpeg

Go to your link. It has this link as the source. That link below has the chart I posted. That is the fees. All you have to do is go look. High risk loans are way higher.

For the love of God no one is arguing that isn't the case..
The FACT remains that fees for borrowers with good credit are going up in order to subsidize a decrease in fees for borrowers with poor credit.
Can you really not fucking understand that?
Like talking to a low IQ chimp.

No. You are just winging off one liners without knowledge of what you’re talking about. The fees are higher for high risk loans. Substantially.
punishing success to have favor with others is the demofk way.

Most people are against slavery and colonialism in the modern era, you're the one trying to compare morals and norms from 250 years ago to morals and norms of today. And in doing so discrediting the men and women that stood up to tyranny and started a movement to end it, people who gave up their wealth, families, and lives.
Your Bingo logic gives the game away. How can you and they judge King George a tyrant and then turn around tell me I can't judge the slaver Founders as tyrants? That makes no sense. You tell me no one supports slavery or colonialism but you clearly have a problem with me judging your favorite colonizers and slavers which is evidence that their white wing culture is still hanging around albeit in a diluted and neutered form.

Demofk logic, the law abiding citizens paying for the non law abiding citizens because of fairness that doesn't exist.
Same as the hard-working person paying for the able-bodied welfare recipient who won’t get a job.

For the love of God no one is arguing that isn't the case..
The FACT remains that fees for borrowers with good credit are going up in order to subsidize a decrease in fees for borrowers with poor credit.
Can you really not fucking understand that?
Like talking to a low IQ chimp.
Yes they are. About 80% of the posts I’ve responded to claimed that or claimed there was some other secret fee I didn’t address.

The fee structure reflects risk and was adjusted based on default rates which support the new structure. It remains much more expensive to service a high risk loan.

There is no subsidizing going on.

What are you not understanding?

Same as the hard-working person paying for the able-bodied welfare recipient who won’t get a job.
Princess is right. All these people in favor of getting slightly lower fees for home purchases than they had previously just don't want to work..... logic!

:lmao:

punishing success to have favor with others is the demofk way.
That’s just you being stupid because you don’t understand something. If you have bad credit you pay way more than someone with good credit in fees.

That’s just you being stupid because you don’t understand something. If you have bad credit you pay way more than someone with good credit in fees.

Yes they are. About 80% of the posts I’ve responded to claimed that or claimed there was some other secret fee I didn’t address.

The fee structure reflects risk and was adjusted based on default rates which support the new structure. It remains much more expensive to service a high risk loan.

There is no subsidizing going on.
What do YOU call it when fees are going UP for borrowers with good credit and going DOWN for borrowers with poor credit?
And if you reply that they're not then you are either an idiot or simply don't want to acknowledge it.
Either way, you're wrong.

You’re talking to a leftist. Use small words. Keep sentences brief.

That is not true. Here are the fee rates. Post your data so I can see it.

View attachment 782186View attachment 782187

The change applies only to certain loans backed by Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. A chart from the Urban institute shows that those with credit scores of 680 or higher and with down payments between 5% and 20% will pay higher fees while borrowers with down payments of less than 5% will pay smaller fees, regardless of credit scores.

Thompson said in a news release that the fee change would “advance their mission of facilitating equitable and sustainable access to homeownership.”

Rewarding losers again. only in demofk land.

The change applies only to certain loans backed by Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. A chart from the Urban institute shows that those with credit scores of 680 or higher and with down payments between 5% and 20% will pay higher fees while borrowers with down payments of less than 5% will pay smaller fees, regardless of credit scores.

Thompson said in a news release that the fee change would “advance their mission of facilitating equitable and sustainable access to homeownership.”

Rewarding losers again. only in demofk land.
There’s that word “equitable.” To a Demofk, that means that people who are less financially responsible should be just as entitled to a house as responsible people.

Forum List

Back