Is the Clinton saga/era coming to an end?

Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Do you believe Hillary will run for potus or do you believe her words that she is tired and ready to retire from politics?

Personally I hope she doesn't run. She is nearly as savy a politician as her husband and would certainly be a formidibal foe.

Do you believe Hillary will run for potus or do you believe her words that she is tired and ready to retire from politics?

Personally I hope she doesn't run. She is nearly as savy a politician as her husband and would certainly be a formidibal foe.

Too bad Gramps... She's gonna run, and she's gonna win.
Oh... And I can't stand her husband.

Bill has swag. Hillary is just boring. Either way I hope your wrong.

No. She isn't. She is done with politics. She is worn out. you can just look at her and see.

I really don't expect her to survive until 2016, much less run for POTUS.

She would be in my dead pool, if I was into that sort of thing.

Is she sick? I've been busy a lot lately and not watching or reading much news.

Like I said in another thread, you'll know if she drops a bunch of weight.

I'm watching her on Gretta now and it doesn't look like she has a lot of weight to spare to me. A dozen pounds maybe.

Or maybe I'm just getting to old to be a good judge lol

Really, if someone told her to haul ass, she'd have to make 2 trips.

Is she sick? I've been busy a lot lately and not watching or reading much news.
She looks horrible and the falling down thing... Just a hunch.

No. She isn't. She is done with politics. She is worn out. you can just look at her and see.

She has been eyeing the Oval Office since birth. You wait and see.

All I know is that whoever is elected in 2016, expect them to win 2 terms. It is the new standard. Then after Hillary wins her second term, Obama can run again. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back