Is The Administration Trying To Piss Us Off With These TSA Searches?

A mall isn't an airplane. How long did you ponder that to discover this fact?
Lots of things aren't airplanes. City streets are not airplanes. Boats are not airplanes. Apartment buildings are not airplanes. Yet all of them have been scenes of terrorist attacks or attempts.
I am sorry that civil rights seems like an "inane proposition" to you but some of us cherish these hard-won things.

:eusa_eh:

Who drove a boat into the pentagon?

That's it? That's your answer??
Pretty fucking weak. Especially for you.

Um...:eusa_whistle:

It was a rhetorical question.

The point is that no one has attacked the nation's capital in anything but commercial jets.

This is why we have the TSA: To protect our government....whether or not FNC and hannity likes whomever is the president.

:eusa_eh:

Who drove a boat into the pentagon?

The point is that no one has attacked the nation's capital in anything but commercial jets.

This is why we have the TSA: To protect our government....whether or not FNC and hannity likes whomever is the president.

Uh, no. That is not why we have the TSA. Here is their mission statement:
The Transportation Security Administration protects the Nation’s transportation systems to ensure freedom of movement for people and commerce.
Now you can claim they are lying on their own website or whatever.

The Transportation Security Administration protects the Nation’s transportation systems to ensure freedom of movement for people and commerce.

Um, no, the govenment would never lie to you, Rabbi....:eusa_whistle:

OK. So how do you know the TSA's mission is to protect our government? Someone tell you? Voices in your head? Rachel Maddow appeared to you in a vision?

OK. So how do you know the TSA's mission is to protect our government? Someone tell you? Voices in your head? Rachel Maddow appeared to you in a vision?

I wouldn't go so far as to say the ONLY function of the TSA is to protect the government, but it seems obvious (apparently to all except the "Hannitized"), that if you're protecting airline passengers from being flown into the pentagon, then you're de facto also protecting the pentagon.

Again, if this doesn't fit your dogma, then I wouldn't expect you to get it.

I wouldn't go so far as to say the ONLY function of the TSA is to protect the government, but it seems obvious (apparently to all except the "Hannitized"), that if you're protecting airline passengers from being flown into the pentagon, then you're de facto also protecting the pentagon.

So the sole purpose of TSA is to prevent airlines from being flown into the Pentagon? And this seems "obvious"??
Let me ask, was the shoe bomber planning on flying his plane into the Pentagon? Was there in fact any terrorist attack except the one on 9/11 that involved flying a plane into the Pentagon?

So the sole purpose of TSA is to prevent airlines from being flown into the Pentagon? And this seems "obvious"??
Let me ask, was the shoe bomber planning on flying his plane into the Pentagon? Was there in fact any terrorist attack except the one on 9/11 that involved flying a plane into the Pentagon?

Are you trying to become more absurd?

First you want to argue that security at a Mall is the same thing as an airplane.

Then you want to equate a boat with an airplane.

Now, you seem to be suggesting that because only one airplane (not a Mall, or a boat?) was driven into the Pentagon (and WTC, twice, and another heroically commandered before hitting the Capitol, or White House), then it is somehow an anomoly? That it couldn't possibly happen twice?

Would it make you feel better if it did?

Personally, I'm not looking forward to hearing Hannity's fucking excuse for making airport security a political issue after some sick fuck sneaks explosives onto a plane strapped to their 5 year old.

So the sole purpose of TSA is to prevent airlines from being flown into the Pentagon? ?

No, once again I said:

"I wouldn't go so far as to say the ONLY function of the TSA is to protect the government"

then I said:

but it seems obvious (apparently to all except the "Hannitized"),

that if you're protecting airline passengers from being flown into the pentagon,

then you're de facto also protecting the pentagon.

I hope spacing it out a little makes it easier for you to comprehend.:eusa_angel:

So the sole purpose of TSA is to prevent airlines from being flown into the Pentagon? ?

No, once again I said:

"I wouldn't go so far as to say the ONLY function of the TSA is to protect the government"

then I said:

that if you're protecting airline passengers from being flown into the pentagon,

I hope spacing it out a little makes it easier for you to comprehend.:eusa_angel:

I comprehend you're a dope.
Do you honestly think the sole purpose, unstated but somehow intuited solely by you, for TSA is to prevent planes from flying into the Pentagon? Because if you take a commuter flight from Buffalo to Albany you'll get the same once over. Yet there is no, zero, chance of that plane flying into the Pentagon.
Further, do you think terrorists have some kind of hard-on for the Pentagon over any other target? Never mind that only one plane targeted the Pentagon, out of a dozen or so that were hijacked or had planned to be. BUt somehow in your mind there is absolutely no other worthwhile target than the Pentagon.
Is any of this getting through to you??

No, once again I said:

then I said:

Do you honestly think the sole purpose, unstated but somehow intuited solely by you, for TSA is to prevent planes from flying into the Pentagon? .

Um, for the THIRD TIME

"I would NOT go so far as to say the ONLY function of the TSA is to protect the government"

I changed the contraction "wouldn't" into "would NOT" in case English is not your primary language.

Is it getting through to YOU?

No, once again I said:

then I said:

Do you honestly think the sole purpose, unstated but somehow intuited solely by you, for TSA is to prevent planes from flying into the Pentagon? .

Um, for the THIRD TIME

"I would NOT go so far as to say the ONLY function of the TSA is to protect the government"

I changed the contraction "wouldn't" into "would NOT" in case English is not your primary language.

Is it getting through to YOU?

So you did not write:
?
That was someone else hacking your account? SOme voice told you to write that?

When I cite the TSA's mission statement off their website you tell me they are lying.
So which is it? Do you even know what you mean anymore?

Forum List

Back