is ted cruz eligible to run ??

What paper are you referring to?

And if Obama wasn't the one that said he was born outside the US, then how can Obama be the 'first birther'?

Your claims seem a little....confused.

Begging the question

Oh, your claims seem quite confused. As your accusation and your evidence don't match.

So who said Obama claimed to have been born outside the US? And what paper are you referring to?

There is one person would could say Obama was born in Kenya that Meriam would not have felt it necessary to fact check. The original birther, Obama

Says you, pretending to Miriam Goderich. And of course, ignoring anything Miriam Goderich has to say for herself. Back in reality, there's a much simpler explanation.

Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya.

Barack Hussein Obama II was born in Hawaii.

But per you, its inconceivable how those could ever get mixed up? Um, no. Its entirely conceivable. And I noticed you completely abandoned any mention of 'the paper', didn't you? Did you get your innuendo and baseless speculation twisted? Or did you actually check the NY Times, the Chicago Tribune and the LA Times....

......and found that they all indicated Obama was born in Hawaii. BEFORE the pamphlet was written.

So much for your latest piece of conspiracy batshit of Obama being the 'first birther'.

LOL, only to a completely vacant mind filled with blind ideology like yours. So not only do you question nothing and accept Meriam's word even when she gave a completely non-specific answer but you fill in her missing details with pure conjecture and you don't take questions..

You have repeatedly claimed that your speculation is the only possible way that 'born in Kenya' could have been in that pamphlet.

Skylar provides an alternative speculation- and then you complain that is post is 'pure conjecture'

Your claim that Obama told anyone that he was born in Kenya is pure conjecture- your claim that Obama is the first Birther is entirely your speculation.

And if Obama wasn't the one that said he was born outside the US, then how can Obama be the 'first birther'?

Begging the question

Oh, your claims seem quite confused. As your accusation and your evidence don't match.

So who said Obama claimed to have been born outside the US? And what paper are you referring to?

There is one person would could say Obama was born in Kenya that Meriam would not have felt it necessary to fact check. The original birther, Obama

Says you, pretending to Miriam Goderich. And of course, ignoring anything Miriam Goderich has to say for herself. Back in reality, there's a much simpler explanation.

But per you, its inconceivable how those could ever get mixed up? Um, no. Its entirely conceivable. And I noticed you completely abandoned any mention of 'the paper', didn't you? Did you get your innuendo and baseless speculation twisted? Or did you actually check the NY Times, the Chicago Tribune and the LA Times....

......and found that they all indicated Obama was born in Hawaii. BEFORE the pamphlet was written.

So much for your latest piece of conspiracy batshit of Obama being the 'first birther'.

1) Why didn't Meriam say who created the story he was born in Kenya? She said she didn't fact check it, she did not say who actually created the statement he was born in Kenya. I realize your conjecture is enough for you, but pretend it isn't. Why did Meriam in coming clean give a half story?\.

Why do you ask Skylar to speculate- when the paragraph before you complained that he was speculating.

We don't know why Meriam said something or didn't say anything- all we can do is speculate.

We do know what she said- and she said that the brochure was a mistake and that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

That explanation doesn't fit your personal agenda, so you refuse it.

Why should we care that you are obsessed with this odd anomaly?

Begging the question

That was my one question, why would he say he was born in Kenya at the same time he wrote in his book he was born in Hawaii? d.

There is no evidence that Obama ever did say he was born in Kenya.

ROFLMNAO!

No one from Columbia, where obama went to college, can be found remembering him there... no professors recall his being in their class.

The members of the notorious 'Chung Gang' have not been found recalling fondly of their dope smoking, coke snorting days spent with obama.

Yet, every person who Sarah Palin has ever spoken to, from her classmates in elementary school thru college have been pumped for all they're worth.

Palin is an open book... and HATED by the Left.

obama is a void... and they LOVE it.

There's a clue in there somewhere... and it rests in the mental disorder that defines the ideological left. Their love of a subversive, their demand that sexual abnormality is perfectly normal and that human physiology has no bearing on the human sexual standard and the subsequent defining standard of marriage; that marriage is the joining of one man and one woman.

Actually, there is evidence. Let me help you find it...

Who do you suppose started the rumor? And what would have been the purpose of such?

ROFLMNAO!

No one from Columbia, where obama went to college, can be found remembering him there... no professors recall his being in their class..

Okay- I am going to try to answer this politely and civilly- and see if you can afterwards, admit you were wrong- and that whoever told you that had lied to you

If after I present this evidence that you are wrong, you are unable to admit it- well then it will just say alot about you.

Phil Boerner, Classmate and Roommate

I was Barack Obama ’83’s roommate at Columbia College in fall 1981.... We both transferred from Oxy to Columbia infall
200px-142_West_109th_Street.jpg
1981. Barack had found an apartment on West 109th Street, between Amsterdam and Columbus [Video of apartment as it looks now], and suggested that I room with him. Our sublet was a third-story walk-up in a so-so neighborhood; the unit next door was burned out and vacant. The doorbell didn’t work; to be let in when I first arrived I had to yell up to Barack from the street. It was a railroad apartment: From the kitchen, you walked into Barack’s room, then my room, and lastly the living room. We didn’t have a television or computers. In that apartment we hosted a number of visitors, mostly friends from Oxy who stayed overnight when they were passing through town. Barack was very generous to these visitors. As a host and roommate, he sometimes did the shopping and cooked the chicken curry.

Sohale Siddiqi, Classmate and Roommate

The way Sohale Siddiqi remembers it, he and his old roommate were walking his pug Charlie on Broadway when a
Obamasiddiqi.jpg
large, scary bum approached them, stomping on the ground near the dog's head.

This was in the 1980s, a time when New York was a fearful place beset by drugs and crime, when the street smart knew that the best way to handle the city's derelicts was to avoid them entirely. But Siddiqi was angry and he confronted the bum, who approached him menacingly.

Until his skinny, Ivy League-educated friend — Barack Obama — intervened.

He "stepped right in between. ... He planted his face firmly in the face of the guy. 'Hey, hey, hey.' And the guy backpedaled and we kept walking," Siddiqi recalls.

Michael J. Wolf, Classmate

Michael J. Wolf, who took the seminar with him and went on to become president of MTV Networks, said: “He was very smart. He had a broad sense of international politics and international relations. It was a class with a lot of debate. He was a very, very active participant. I think he was truly distinctive from the other people in that class. He stood out.”

Michael Ackerman, Classmate

A young man with a red backpack often lingered outside the International Affairs Building. He was a commuter student, so he typically arrived early, but the door to his Modern Political Movements class was always locked until the last minute. His classmate, Michael Ackerman, CC ’84, always forgot whether his name was Barry or Barack. He knew that “Barak” means “thunder” in Hebrew, but Ackerman didn’t think he looked Jewish. Ackerman said he found his fellow political science major “charming,” but the two remained only casual acquaintances.

Barack Obama, CC ’83, was “almost chameleon-like, spy-like, slipped in and out,” Ackerman recalled. “He tried to keep to himself.”

Jim Davidson, Classmate

... I met Barack Obama at Columbia University when we were both students there in Spring 1983... I was a student at Columbia University 1981-1985.

Not only did I meet and talk with Barack Obama at some length, he wrote an essay that was published in The Sundial magazine on campus in 1983. Over the byline “Barack Obama” is a discussion of the anti-war groups on campus, including Students Against Militarism, a group I was a member of. (I was also a member of Young Americans for Freedom.)...

So, in summary, I was a student at Columbia, I met Barack Obama, I knew he was a student, and he and I talked, among other things, about my involvement in Students Against Militarism, my discomfort with its connection to Maoists and Stalinists on campus, and my favourite hat with political buttons all over it.

Cathie M. Currie, Graduate Student

"I knew [Obama] while he was [at Columbia]. He was remarkable then, but not in the way that most people think of as "remarkable." He was not trying to be noticed — he was studious and thoughtful. I said of him: "Whatever Barack decides to do for a career, he will be the best at it." When he left our group he was often on his way to a library."

"We played soccer on the lawn in front of Butler — I was usually the only woman playing and he treated me as equally as the others: if I was open, he sent the ball into the space in front of me, if I wasn’t open — he never made the silly passes that some men did to try to act like they were being egalitarian. The "into the space" passing was consistent — he was a superior strategist — and many of us had been college or semi-pro players. We always wanted him on our team."

"After games we had discussions — and we found that the same thoughtfulness of play was evident in his thinking about policy and social issues. He was a serious guy, but always had a ready laugh or twinkle in his eye."

Jonathan Zimmerman '83, Classmate

Would he attend his thirtieth next year? Obama’s classmate Jonathan Zimmerman, director of the History of Education Program at New York University, who remembers the president from a sociology class taught by Andrew Walder, hopes so. “I’ve never been to a reunion,” he said. “But if that guy says he’s going, I’m going!”

Lennard Davis, Assistant Professor (Now Professor at University of Illinois at Chicago)

In the spring of 1983, I was Barack Obama's professor at Columbia University. Barack, or Barry as he was known then, was a senior in my class on "The Novel and Ideology." I understand from reliable sources that he liked the class and was intrigued by what I was teaching.

Michael L. Baron, Professor of Political Science

One person who did remember Mr. Obama was Michael L. Baron, who taught a senior seminar on international politics and American policy. Mr. Baron, now president of an electronics company in Florida, said he was Mr. Obama’s adviser on the senior thesis for that course. Mr. Baron, who later wrote Mr. Obama a recommendation for Harvard Law School, gave him an A in the course.

Begging the question

1) Why didn't Meriam say who created the story he was born in Kenya? She said she didn't fact check it, she did not say who actually created the statement he was born in Kenya. I realize your conjecture is enough for you, but pretend it isn't. Why did Meriam in coming clean give a half story?\.

Why do you ask Skylar to speculate- when the paragraph before you complained that he was speculating.

We don't know why Meriam said something or didn't say anything- all we can do is speculate.

We do know what she said- and she said that the brochure was a mistake and that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

That explanation doesn't fit your personal agenda, so you refuse it.

We've never heard Meriam speak in person and utter she made an error. Why not? Why should we rely on a third party as reporting the truth?

ROFLMNAO!

No one from Columbia, where obama went to college, can be found remembering him there... no professors recall his being in their class..

Okay- I am going to try to answer this politely and civilly- and see if you can afterwards, admit you were wrong- and that whoever told you that had lied to you

If after I present this evidence that you are wrong, you are unable to admit it- well then it will just say alot about you.

Phil Boerner, Classmate and Roommate

I was Barack Obama ’83’s roommate at Columbia College in fall 1981.... We both transferred from Oxy to Columbia infall
200px-142_West_109th_Street.jpg
1981. Barack had found an apartment on West 109th Street, between Amsterdam and Columbus [Video of apartment as it looks now], and suggested that I room with him. Our sublet was a third-story walk-up in a so-so neighborhood; the unit next door was burned out and vacant. The doorbell didn’t work; to be let in when I first arrived I had to yell up to Barack from the street. It was a railroad apartment: From the kitchen, you walked into Barack’s room, then my room, and lastly the living room. We didn’t have a television or computers. In that apartment we hosted a number of visitors, mostly friends from Oxy who stayed overnight when they were passing through town. Barack was very generous to these visitors. As a host and roommate, he sometimes did the shopping and cooked the chicken curry.

Sohale Siddiqi, Classmate and Roommate

The way Sohale Siddiqi remembers it, he and his old roommate were walking his pug Charlie on Broadway when a
Obamasiddiqi.jpg
large, scary bum approached them, stomping on the ground near the dog's head.

This was in the 1980s, a time when New York was a fearful place beset by drugs and crime, when the street smart knew that the best way to handle the city's derelicts was to avoid them entirely. But Siddiqi was angry and he confronted the bum, who approached him menacingly.

Until his skinny, Ivy League-educated friend — Barack Obama — intervened.

He "stepped right in between. ... He planted his face firmly in the face of the guy. 'Hey, hey, hey.' And the guy backpedaled and we kept walking," Siddiqi recalls.

Michael J. Wolf, Classmate

Michael J. Wolf, who took the seminar with him and went on to become president of MTV Networks, said: “He was very smart. He had a broad sense of international politics and international relations. It was a class with a lot of debate. He was a very, very active participant. I think he was truly distinctive from the other people in that class. He stood out.”

Michael Ackerman, Classmate

A young man with a red backpack often lingered outside the International Affairs Building. He was a commuter student, so he typically arrived early, but the door to his Modern Political Movements class was always locked until the last minute. His classmate, Michael Ackerman, CC ’84, always forgot whether his name was Barry or Barack. He knew that “Barak” means “thunder” in Hebrew, but Ackerman didn’t think he looked Jewish. Ackerman said he found his fellow political science major “charming,” but the two remained only casual acquaintances.

Barack Obama, CC ’83, was “almost chameleon-like, spy-like, slipped in and out,” Ackerman recalled. “He tried to keep to himself.”

Jim Davidson, Classmate

... I met Barack Obama at Columbia University when we were both students there in Spring 1983... I was a student at Columbia University 1981-1985.

Not only did I meet and talk with Barack Obama at some length, he wrote an essay that was published in The Sundial magazine on campus in 1983. Over the byline “Barack Obama” is a discussion of the anti-war groups on campus, including Students Against Militarism, a group I was a member of. (I was also a member of Young Americans for Freedom.)...

So, in summary, I was a student at Columbia, I met Barack Obama, I knew he was a student, and he and I talked, among other things, about my involvement in Students Against Militarism, my discomfort with its connection to Maoists and Stalinists on campus, and my favourite hat with political buttons all over it.

Cathie M. Currie, Graduate Student

"I knew [Obama] while he was [at Columbia]. He was remarkable then, but not in the way that most people think of as "remarkable." He was not trying to be noticed — he was studious and thoughtful. I said of him: "Whatever Barack decides to do for a career, he will be the best at it." When he left our group he was often on his way to a library."

"We played soccer on the lawn in front of Butler — I was usually the only woman playing and he treated me as equally as the others: if I was open, he sent the ball into the space in front of me, if I wasn’t open — he never made the silly passes that some men did to try to act like they were being egalitarian. The "into the space" passing was consistent — he was a superior strategist — and many of us had been college or semi-pro players. We always wanted him on our team."

"After games we had discussions — and we found that the same thoughtfulness of play was evident in his thinking about policy and social issues. He was a serious guy, but always had a ready laugh or twinkle in his eye."

Jonathan Zimmerman '83, Classmate

Would he attend his thirtieth next year? Obama’s classmate Jonathan Zimmerman, director of the History of Education Program at New York University, who remembers the president from a sociology class taught by Andrew Walder, hopes so. “I’ve never been to a reunion,” he said. “But if that guy says he’s going, I’m going!”

Lennard Davis, Assistant Professor (Now Professor at University of Illinois at Chicago)

In the spring of 1983, I was Barack Obama's professor at Columbia University. Barack, or Barry as he was known then, was a senior in my class on "The Novel and Ideology." I understand from reliable sources that he liked the class and was intrigued by what I was teaching.

Michael L. Baron, Professor of Political Science

One person who did remember Mr. Obama was Michael L. Baron, who taught a senior seminar on international politics and American policy. Mr. Baron, now president of an electronics company in Florida, said he was Mr. Obama’s adviser on the senior thesis for that course. Mr. Baron, who later wrote Mr. Obama a recommendation for Harvard Law School, gave him an A in the course.
All third party reporting.

I bet that he's faster than Huckabee or Christie...

Oh, THAT kind of "run" ...never mind ;)

back to eligibility:

now, we had this conversation, when i asked if william and kate were visiting and she had the baby, could she (the baby natural born) grow up to be us president.

someone gave some example of special circumstances excluding royalty and their offspring...bs

then i asked, what if it someone on the royal staff,? she has their kid here, both parents are british subjects... can that citizen be US president or vice...?

it's a pretty simple question.

where in the constitution is the one parent definition. where in the constitution does it say there are only two kinds of citizens. fi9nally, where in the constitution does it say "we're leaving natural born undefined so in the future skylar can lead a team of specialists to interpret the clause"

For at least the 20th time, the constitution doesn't define natural born citizen. So any and all 'definitions' that you're looking for in the constitution don't exist.

Any question you want to ask about natural born citizenship can't be answered by the constitution, as the constitution provides no definition. And before you ask another such question, the constitution provides no definition.

Did you get that? Our constitution provides no definition. That's three times in a row. You can't claim ignorance. Only denial.

With no definition of natural born citizen provided by the constitution, we're left with our laws, our courts, and history. History tells us that the founders believed you could extend natural born status legislatively. The Naturalization Act of 1790....only 3 years after the constitution was written, the founders extended natural born status to those born to US parents outside the US. Demonstrating undeniably that natural born status could be designated by statute.

You insist this can't happen. The founders did it. Ignore as you will. No one gives a shit.

Thinkwell sets the record straight:

Natural born Citizen is NOT the same as natural born subject. The founders very specifically rejected the idea of natural born subjects, a term implying an irrevocable fealty to an elite sovereign. Natural born subject was a term of ownership and was used, among other things, to justify impressing as many able bodied, but otherwise unwilling "subjects" into his majesty's royal service as possible (typically as sailors). For this reason (gathering up as many able bodies as possible), qualification as a natural born subject was like a logical OR operation, thus being born of either of the blood of a subject or within the king's realm was qualification enough.

The founders thoroughly rejected this idea and considered every citizen as sovereign -- we were founded as a nation of sovereign Citizens, none higher than any other. Politicians, even up to and including the president, were intended to be the servants of We the People, the exact opposite of the system natural born subjects suffer under. The founders were familiar with the term "natural born subject" and they rejected it in its entirety.

Furthermore, it is ludicrous on its face to assume that the founders, who were articulately deliberate and elegantly succinct in their writings, inserted an entirely superfluous word into the phrase "natural born Citizen." If they had meant only "born citizen" that is exactly what they would have written, but they did not. As Chief Justice Roger B. Taney wrote in Holmes v. Jennison (1840):

"In expounding the Constitution of the United States, every word must have its due force, and appropriate meaning; for it is evident from the whole instrument, that no word was unnecessarily used, or needlessly added. The many discussions which have taken place upon the construction of the constitution, have proved the correctness of this proposition; and shown the high talent, the caution, and the foresight of the illustrious men who framed it. Every word appears to have been weighed with the utmost deliberation, and its force and effect to have been fully understood."
The purpose of the presidential eligibility requirement was to ensure that those born with a naturally divided allegiance be excluded from ever becoming our commander-in-chief. For this reason, qualification as a natural born Citizen was like a logical AND operation, thus one must born one hundred percent exclusively American, both of blood (of two citizen parents) and of dirt (within our territorial jurisdiction).

Read more at Class Time Natural Born Citizen Is NOT The Same As Natural Born Subject Subjects Or Citizens - Birther Report

Um, that's Jerome Corsi you're citing. And he's a professional birther. He makes his living off of people like yourself.

He's not a legal authority. The USSC themselves in Wong Kim Ark v. US recognized that natural born status of English common law was the lens through which the founders understood the term. Rendering professional conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi explicitly contradicted by the United States Supreme Court.

And note he doesn't cite Wong Kim Ark, though he's undoubtedly read the entire ruling. LIke most professional conspiracy theorists, his argument relies on the ignorance of his audience.

In this case, you Wash.

Begging the question

LOL, only to a completely vacant mind filled with blind ideology like yours. So not only do you question nothing and accept Meriam's word even when she gave a completely non-specific answer but you fill in her missing details with pure conjecture and you don't take questions.

Then cite a better source on that pamphlet that Miriam Goderich.

Its you v her. And she's infinitely more credible than you are.

Why didn't Meriam say who created the story he was born in Kenya? She said she didn't fact check it, she did not say who actually created the statement he was born in Kenya. I realize your conjecture is enough for you, but pretend it isn't. Why did Meriam in coming clean give a half story?

She said it was a fact checking error.And she told you that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya. You ignore her and made up your own narrative. Citing yourself.

Miriam Goderich is the world's leading authority on that pamphlet. You're nobody. Why would I ignore her and believe you?

Why do you accept a half story from a fact checker who by her own statement can't fact check a blurb when fact checking is her job on blind faith and you call the British PM and British intelligence liars when you like Wilson have zero knowledge of what they based their intelligence on? Hypocrisy much?

Cite me calling the British PM and British intelligence liars.

You'll find its just you citing yourself again. This time pretending to be me instead of pretending to be Miriam Goderich. Given that your only source is you, and you just lied your ass off, why would anyone believe you on this topic?

You just lied to support your argument. And yet you're expecting us to ignore Miriam Goderich on the very pamphlet she created and instead believe you?

Laughing.....you can't be serious.

That Obama created the statement 4 years before his autobiography strengthens that it was him.

Says who? Remember, his place of birth had already been cited as Hawaii no less than 4 times in major news papers across the country (Chicago Sun Times, LA Times, NYTimes and others). This BEFORE the fact checking error in some obscure pamphlet. And by your own admission, Obama's place of birth is cited as Hawaii almost universally AFTER the pamphlet.

Any publisher could look up the NY Times articles on the Obama with little effort and see his place of birth as Hawaii. What could possibly be gained in intentionally putting in an error that was so easily refuted?

Your latest piece of conspiracy batshit doesn't make the slightest sense. And isn't backed by the slightest evidence. So I ask again....

Who has ever said that Obama told them he was born in Kenya? Name the person.

I'll help you: No one.

You have repeatedly claimed that your speculation is the only possible way that 'born in Kenya' could have been in that pamphlet.

Skylar provides an alternative speculation- and then you complain that is post is 'pure conjecture'

An alternate and infinitely more plausible explanation. As Obama and his father had almost identical names.

And Obama's place of birth being Hawaii had already been splattered around the nation in major publications like the NY Times, LA Times, and Chicago Tribune. Any publisher looking to buy his book would have looked up the man's history in the papers and seen that his place of birth was Hawaii. Which makes intentionally placing the wrong place of birth in that pamphlet ludicriously stupid and utterly pointless.

Making a simple mistake the only plausible explanation left. And of course, the only explanation backed by evidence. In this case, eye witness evidence of the woman who created the pamphlet, Miriam Goderich.

Kaz's explanation is not only utterly void of any evidence, not only ludicrously stupid, not only utterly pointless, its explicitly contradicted by eye witness testimony.

Mine isn't.

ROFLMNAO!

No one from Columbia, where obama went to college, can be found remembering him there... no professors recall his being in their class.

Says who? Again, Sy has already blown that particular piece of conspiracy batshit completely apart with citations of folks who remember him. And you can't back your claims up with anything more than your ability to type them.

Why bother?

No one said it, aren't you keeping up? It appeared, no one said it, no one wrote it. It just was suddenly on the paper and it was repeated by the publisher of his autobiography

Begging the question

So are you speculating or lying when you claim Obama is the original birther?

I'm stating the overwhelmingly obvious fact. Granted the evidence is circumstantial, but it's overwhelming and people have been convicted of murder for less, far less

Begging the question

LOL, only to a completely vacant mind filled with blind ideology like yours. So not only do you question nothing and accept Meriam's word even when she gave a completely non-specific answer but you fill in her missing details with pure conjecture and you don't take questions..

Your claim that Obama told anyone that he was born in Kenya is pure conjecture- your claim that Obama is the first Birther is entirely your speculation.

Strawman, I never said it was "speculation." I said is was circumstantial evidence, but that is not "speculation." Buy a dictionary.

Either: Someone made up that he was born in Kenya AND Meriam was too incompetent to fact check a simple blurb when that was her job and it was one paragraph AND Meriam is covering that up since her statement was completely vague

Or: Obama said it and that explains everything, why it was written down, why Meriam didn't feel it necessary to check since he should know and why she was vague since she didn't want to be crucified in the liberal media.

That is not speculation, it's not empirical proof, but it's by far the most likely scenario.

And we know Obama's a compulsive liar, now that is well documented

Um...Sparky. I have never brought it up. I respond to liberals who are obsessed with birthers by pointing out Obama is the original birther. You are the obsessed ones. LOL Almost no Republicans are birthers and everyone else has moved on. Obama isn't running again. It's time for you idiots to move on

Begging the question

That was my one question, why would he say he was born in Kenya at the same time he wrote in his book he was born in Hawaii? d.

There is no evidence that Obama ever did say he was born in Kenya.

Right, and why is that? In clearing that up, why did Meriam not clear that up? Someone said or wrote that he was born in Kenya first. Who was it? Why would anyone but Obama make that up? The question isn't answered. You don't want Meriam to answer it because you're afraid if pressed you won't like her answer...

Then cite a better source on that pamphlet that Miriam Goderich.

Its you v her. And she's infinitely more credible than you are.

Actually, she didn't answer the question. Who said Obama was born in Kenya? She didn't say. Why didn't she fact check a simple blurb when that was specifically her job? She didn't say that either. A one paragraph blurb and she couldn't fact check simple statements, by her own story she is flamingly incompetent, and you call that "credible." Yeah.

According to her own story, she was a completely incompetent fact checker.

In coming clean she didn't come clean, she didn't explain what happened.

No, she is not credible. And you are fighting asking her for details because you know Obama lied and you're afraid if pressed she will say that. You like the vague, unresolved answer to the question you don't want answered because you can work with that. If you believed Obama really didn't say it, you'd be saying hey Meriam, just fill in the details, shut them up. Who said it? Who said he was born in Kenya?

Forum List

Back