is ted cruz eligible to run ??

Cite me calling the British PM and British intelligence liars

Note you play the Meriam game of a denial with no specifics. Tell me you believe Bush was not a liar over "yellowcake," that he told the truth, that what he said was right and stop playing Meriam word games of clarifying without clarifying

Begging the question

Oh, your claims seem quite confused. As your accusation and your evidence don't match.

So who said Obama claimed to have been born outside the US? And what paper are you referring to?

There is one person would could say Obama was born in Kenya that Meriam would not have felt it necessary to fact check. The original birther, Obama

Says you, pretending to Miriam Goderich. And of course, ignoring anything Miriam Goderich has to say for herself. Back in reality, there's a much simpler explanation.

Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya.

Barack Hussein Obama II was born in Hawaii.

But per you, its inconceivable how those could ever get mixed up? Um, no. Its entirely conceivable. And I noticed you completely abandoned any mention of 'the paper', didn't you? Did you get your innuendo and baseless speculation twisted? Or did you actually check the NY Times, the Chicago Tribune and the LA Times....

......and found that they all indicated Obama was born in Hawaii. BEFORE the pamphlet was written.

So much for your latest piece of conspiracy batshit of Obama being the 'first birther'.

That was my one question, why would he say he was born in Kenya at the same time he wrote in his book he was born in Hawaii? d.

There is no evidence that Obama ever did say he was born in Kenya.

Miriam Goderich = rosemary woods

Note you play the Meriam game of a denial with no specifics. Tell me you believe Bush was not a liar over "yellowcake," that he told the truth, that what he said was right and stop playing Meriam word games of clarifying without clarifying

Yeah, that's not you citing me calling the British PM and British intelligence liars.

Quote me. Or admit you made it up.

Then cite a better source on that pamphlet that Miriam Goderich.

Its you v her. And she's infinitely more credible than you are.

Actually, she didn't answer the question.

As far as your piece of batshit is concerned, she did: Goderich confirmed it that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya. So with that information, how can your 'Obama is the first birther' narrative possibly work? It can't. You have to ignore Miriam Goderich and make up your own baseless, speculative narrative, citing yourself.

You're nobody. She's the world's leading expert on the pamphlet. Why would I ignore her and believe you? I can't think of a single reason. So...

1) Show us a source better than Miriam Goderich on that pamphlet.

2) Tell us who says that Obama claimed to have been born in Kenya.

We both know the answer to both questions: No one.

It's a credit to republicans that Cruz's birth and personal history is open to the public. Too bad democrats don't have the same consideration for the American public. John McCain was not born in the continental US but they made an exception because his father was a Navy Admiral and he was born in the Panama Canal Zone.

Wasn't McCain born on US territory?

It's a credit to republicans that Cruz's birth and personal history is open to the public. Too bad democrats don't have the same consideration for the American public. John McCain was not born in the continental US but they made an exception because his father was a Navy Admiral and he was born in the Panama Canal Zone.

Nope. He was born in a US army base. But the base wasn't US territory. Embassies are considered US soil. Army bases aren't.

Nope. He was born in a US army base. But the base wasn't US territory. Embassies are considered US soil. Army bases aren't.

Was the Panama Canal Zone US territory when McCain was born?

Was the Panama Canal Zone US territory when McCain was born?

Nope.

As I think of it, Cruz IS INELIGIBLE to run as a Democrat:

1. He is not female.
2. He is not transgendered.
3. He is not married to another male.
4. He be of de wrong color!

No democratic nominee for president has ever been any of those.

nqp6y9.jpg

Apuzzo doesn't think so, a lot of people agree. but there are newer elements to his arguments.

i still maintain this will hit the mainstream and the supreme court will address this before the next general election.

Senator Ted Cruz is a naturalized "citizen" of the United States "at birth" by virtue of a naturalization Act of Congress. See Wong Kim Ark; Bellei (both explain that a person born out of the United States to U.S. citizen parents can become a U.S. citizen only through a naturalization Act of Congress). He is not a natural born citizen by virtue of the common law upon which the Framers relied to define a natural born citizen. Under that common law, a natural born citizen was a child born in a country to parents who were its citizens at the time of the child's birth. Being born in Canada to a U.S. citizen mother and a non-U.S. citizen father, Cruz cannot satisfy that presidential eligibility definition which still existing under the Constitution today. He is therefore not a natural born citizen and not eligible to be President.
Read more at Flash Point Attorney Slays Western Free Press Over Article II Natural Born Citizen Requirement - Birther Report

i hadn't seen Rogers v. Bellei before.

i like appuzo, he's smart and dedicated to this subject.

Natural Born Citizen - A Place to Ask Questions and Get the Right Answers

it doesn't have to be just ted cruz as a test case, could be anyone, foreign born or with other ensuing constitutional issues. it will bring light to the obama case once again... which it moot now.
Actually, what I find in Wong Kim Ark is:

In my judgment, the children of our citizens born abroad were always natural-born citizens from the standpoint of this government. If not, and if the correct view is that they were aliens, but collectively naturalized under the acts of congress which recognized them as natural born, then those born since the fourteenth imendment are not citizens at all [169 U.S. 649, 715] unless they have become such by individual compliance with the general laws for the naturalization of aliens, because they are not naturalized 'in the United States.'

FindLaw Cases and Codes

That's not saying someone born abroad like Cruz was naturalized through an act of Congress -- that's saying it was not decided previously by any court. But that if it were ever to be decided that a person born abroad to American parents was deemed to not be a natural born citizen, the 14th Amendment doesn't alter that status.

Yeah, that's not you citing me calling the British PM and British intelligence liars.

Exactly, you could clear it up with a simple statement, but you don't want to because you are a flaming hypocrite and your choice is to admit that or lie. You are Meriam, aren't you?

Goderich confirmed it that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya

Still two simple questions you duck and bob and weave and evade.

1) Who did tell her he was born in Kenya? Why isn't she coming clean and just laying out what happened? Why make one evasive, non-specific comment with a hole you can drive a truck through? So he told someone else, they wrote it down. Hello, that is why she is being non-specific. And you know she's doing that, which is why you don't want her to tell the whole story. You know she is covering it up.

2) Why exactly didn't she competently fact check simple facts in a one paragraph blurb? When it was her ... wait for it ... job. She - didn't - fact - check - a - one - paragraph - blurb. There is only one man who could have said it she'd give it a pass, the original birther ... Obama

Exactly, you could clear it up with a simple statement, but you don't want to because you are a flaming hypocrite and your choice is to admit that or lie. You are Meriam, aren't you?

I don't think exactly means what you think it means. This is your third and final chance to quote me calling the British PM and British intelligence liars.

If you can't quote me, you'l have to admit you made it up.

And if you're lying about quotes that have never been made, why would I believe you over Miriam Goderich?

Goderich confirmed it that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya

Still two simple questions you duck and bob and weave and evade.

Says the guy who lied his ass of on imaginary quotes about the 'British Intelligence' to try and shore up his crumbling argument. And who can't answer simple questions:

1) Who is a better source than Miriam Goderich. Name the person.

2) Who has claimed that Obama said he was born in Kenya?

I've asked you each about a half a dozen times. And you have no answer for either. You can't answer because there is none. Miriam Goderich is the world's leading authority on that pamphlet. And she contradicts you. And no one has claimed that Obama said he was born in Kenya.

Simply destroying your batshit conspiracy narrative. You've never been able to present anything but baseless innuendo and speculation backed by nothing. While I have eye witness testimony from the world's leading authority.

Try again. This time without the made up quotes.

Forum List

Back