Is Ted Cruz an option

I think after Rand Paul he is the best candidate. What do you think?

I think a GOP where Trump, Cruz and Palin are serious figures no longer qualifies as serious political party.

As an elected party official, I don't care what non-Republicans think.

I was a Republican before the party became a joke.

I remember my first election, when the GOP had Reagan, Bush Sr. Dole, Baker, Conolley.

today you've got Trump and Palin and Ben Carson and Ted Cruz and Rand Paul.

I think after Rand Paul he is the best candidate. What do you think?

I think a GOP where Trump, Cruz and Palin are serious figures no longer qualifies as serious political party.

As an elected party official, I don't care what non-Republicans think.

I was a Republican before the party became a joke.

I remember my first election, when the GOP had Reagan, Bush Sr. Dole, Baker, Conolley.

today you've got Trump and Palin and Ben Carson and Ted Cruz and Rand Paul.

You mean you were a Republican before you became a miserable, anti American, Jew hating, Christian hating, piece of shit:thup:

You mean you were a Republican before you became a miserable, anti American, Jew hating, Christian hating, piece of shit:thup:

In fairness, Joe was always a miserable, anti American, Jew hating, Christian hating, piece of shit" regardless of whether he was ever a Republican

Ted, is undoubtedly the smartest, and the most disciplined candidate out there! Makes few mistakes, and those that he does are small ones! Would be an excellent BUFFER for a President Trump, as Heir Apparent, and could rationalize with the big guy!

I think he is another guarantee of a democrat in the White House in 2018.

Yes, he's not a white male, he will be red meat to the left wing bigot party. the only ones you accept are ones who bow to you. your hate is a hard thing to overcome with the media behind you

If that makes you feel better.

Why would that make me feel better? Your history has zero exceptions, it's pathetic that in the 21st century you can't let women, blacks, Hispanics or other groups run as anything but your bitch

I have no idea, but it seems to and why would I deprive you of it?

Deprive me of what? Instead of playing duck and goose, why don't you name a non white male Republican candidate who hasn't been singled out by Democrats for special vitriol? Can you duck up to it?

They have been singled out, but their race has nothing to do with it. It is more about their stupid ideas.

Whichever Republican candidate scares the liberal left the most, gets my vote.

That would be Jeb Bush.

The trouble with that answer is that you don't have an honest bone in your body. Which is typical for most if not al liberals.

So far, Bush is the only one who could possibly win.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

GQkn7nI.jpg

Yes, he's not a white male, he will be red meat to the left wing bigot party. the only ones you accept are ones who bow to you. your hate is a hard thing to overcome with the media behind you

Why would that make me feel better? Your history has zero exceptions, it's pathetic that in the 21st century you can't let women, blacks, Hispanics or other groups run as anything but your bitch

Deprive me of what? Instead of playing duck and goose, why don't you name a non white male Republican candidate who hasn't been singled out by Democrats for special vitriol? Can you duck up to it?

They have been singled out, but their race has nothing to do with it. It is more about their stupid ideas.

PratchettFan is still hiding. He loved saying how I was paranoid and delusional, but my question of naming one sent him hiding behind the sofa. See, you can see her tail feathers sticking out over there.

And I hear you. You don't deny that non-White males are singled out, just they deserve to be because of their "stupid ideas." Glad racism and sexism aren't a problem in your party, you just realize that they are inferior, it's not an ism if they actually are

PratchettFan is still hiding. He loved saying how I was paranoid and delusional, but my question of naming one sent him hiding behind the sofa. See, you can see her tail feathers sticking out over there.

And I hear you. You don't deny that non-White males are singled out, just they deserve to be because of their "stupid ideas." Glad racism and sexism aren't a problem in your party, you just realize that they are inferior, it's not an ism if they actually are

Racism and sexism aren't really problems, but stupidism will always be a stumbling block. They are inferior because of their ignorant right wing ideas. Has nothing to do with skin color.

That would be Jeb Bush.

The trouble with that answer is that you don't have an honest bone in your body. Which is typical for most if not al liberals.

Yeah, establishment Republican liberals have done so well. Remember two termer HW (his first term was because of Reagan) and presidents Dole, McCain and Romney? Nominating Jeb, the next in that vaunted line will clearly lead to the same result. Republicans should definitely listen to you on that, you clearly have this down for them

That would be Jeb Bush.

Yeah, establishment Republican liberals have done so well. Remember two termer HW (his first term was because of Reagan) and presidents Dole, McCain and Romney? Nominating Jeb, the next in that vaunted line will clearly lead to the same result. Republicans should definitely listen to you on that, you clearly have this down for them

Then you should back Trump to the bitter end. I, and most other Democrats hope you do.

Racism and sexism aren't really problems, but stupidism will always be a stumbling block. They are inferior because of their ignorant right wing ideas. Has nothing to do with skin color.

You realize you just said the Democrats suffer from "stupidism." I agree with you on that, but I don't thnk somehow it's what you meant to say. Also, you just agreed that you think females and non-white males are inferior because they have more stupid ideas. Maybe you should read your posts before you click enter

That would be Jeb Bush.

Then you should back Trump to the bitter end. I, and most other Democrats hope you do.

Why would I do that? I don't back Trump now. And no, you want us to back Jeb, that is the zero risk candidate for you.

It's your liberal bigotry that has you convinced everyone suffers from liberal bigotry.

So are you "bull" dog for the obvious reason?

You realize you just said the Democrats suffer from "stupidism." I agree with you on that, but I don't thnk somehow it's what you meant to say. Also, you just agreed that you think females and non-white males are inferior because they have more stupid ideas. Maybe you should read your posts before you click enter

Not the first time a right wing crazy tried to make up shit about what was said. If you understood my statement, you are a lying piece of shit. If you didn't, you're an idiot. I vote for both.

That would be Jeb Bush.

Why would I do that? I don't back Trump now. And no, you want us to back Jeb, that is the zero risk candidate for you.

It's your liberal bigotry that has you convinced everyone suffers from liberal bigotry.

So are you "bull" dog for the obvious reason?

What ever you say dumbass.

You mean you were a Republican before you became a miserable, anti American, Jew hating, Christian hating, piece of shit

again, I served my country.

You are loyal to a foreign one.

I think that about says it all.

Frankly, I think we need to stop putting the Zionist Entity's interests ahead of our own. People who put their own country first are "Patriots".

That would be Jeb Bush.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

GQkn7nI.jpg

actually, Jeb is probably thrilled Trump is out there.

Trump is never going to be the nominee, but as long as he's out there getting all the attention, that means support is not going to gather behind Rubio or Walker, the only real viable alternatives.

You mean you were a Republican before you became a miserable, anti American, Jew hating, Christian hating, piece of shit

again, I served my country.

You are loyal to a foreign one.

I think that about says it all.

Frankly, I think we need to stop putting the Zionist Entity's interests ahead of our own. People who put their own country first are "Patriots".

"Served My country" Who cares.. America hater this man also served his country..

Hasan_nidal.jpg

Forum List

Back