Is Teaching a respected Profession in This country?

Teaching a respected Profession in the United States?

• yes

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • no

Votes: 26 68.4%

• Total voters
Again Bod fails to deliver the goods.
Hey, she's one of the idiots who is dishonestly trying to make the claim that the governor is trying to take their pay so, it becomes quite clear that she has no goods to deliver.......Typical lib, nothing more.

And I made that claim in what post, Wicked?

Is Teaching a respected Profession in This country?

Not if you are a member of the Republican Party.

I'm a teacher - Oh (famous eye roll)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, she's one of the idiots who is dishonestly trying to make the claim that the governor is trying to take their pay so, it becomes quite clear that she has no goods to deliver.......Typical lib, nothing more.

Surely Wicked has not run away.....again?
Me, run away, from a lying lil douchebag like YOU?.........NEVER!

Nothing for me to prove. Your words on this subject are all over this board, You've proven YET AGAIN, all over this board, that you LIE your ass off.

Look, Butch my boy, if you're going to try and chime in on a subject, know what you are talking about. You seem to just step on your dick, time and time again. You never really seem to have a grasp on the subjects you are chiming in on......Save yourself the trouble of being constantly exposed as a liar. Educate yourself on a subject before making a complete ass of yourself, as you so often do......If ya' can't manage anything beyond your patented, and extremely lame LIES and uppity lesbian one line snarky comments, then don't play.

Just givin' ya' some friendly advice, dude.:cool:

Nothing for me to prove. Your words on this subject are all over this board, You've proven YET AGAIN, all over this board, that you LIE your ass off.

Look, Butch my boy, if you're going to try and chime in on a subject, know what you are talking about. You seem to just step on your dick, time and time again. You never really seem to have a grasp on the subjects you are chiming in on......Save yourself the trouble of being constantly exposed as a liar. Educate yourself on a subject before making a complete ass of yourself, as you so often do......If ya' can't manage anything beyond your patented, and extremely lame LIES and uppity lesbian one line snarky comments, then don't play.

I accept your concession...all the rest of your blather, just more of your keyboard kommando "I'm so fierce" idiocy.

I accept your concession...all the rest of your blather, just more of your keyboard kommando "I'm so fierce" idiocy.
Yeah, blah blah blah, yada yada yada.

Now, go off and continue your lies, son.

Hey, they had a MOTOWN NIGHT CONCERT at the WH.....Maybe you can come with a lil' somethin' up about being there, ala The USO show at Miramar that you OBVIOUSLY never attended.

Nothin' worse than a fuckin' LIAR!.

Yeah, blah blah blah, yada yada yada....(rest snipped because just more of the same)

Glad to see that you recognise all it is you are saying...and its worth. Most of us have already made note of it.

Yeah, blah blah blah, yada yada yada....(rest snipped because just more of the same)

Glad to see that you recognise all it is you are saying...and its worth. Most of us have already made note of it.
Yeah, uh huh..........Heard those boos yet, LIAR!...........That's what I thought.:eusa_liar:

Yeah, uh huh..........Heard those boos yet, LIAR!...........That's what I thought.:eusa_liar:

Waiting for you to actually make some adult sense, Wicked.
Waiting for you to stop your pathological lying, Bodecea.

It is fascinating to see you squawk "Liar" with no evidence of my lying. I guess you were never taught that one should prove their accusations....I blame your teachers again. You never gained critical thinking skills....along with never gaining the ability to get along with others.

Seems like a lot of threads comparing teachers to this or that, or are teachers as important as this or that etc.
So I thought I would ask are teachers more important than the rest of us...that they should get extraordinary benefits at our cost.

Some here think so.

It's like they should be elevated to being saints, so of course they SHOULD have the pay and bennies to match.

sainthood is tough work, don't ya know.

yeah, health insurance is a extraordinary benefit, when it's being paid for off the backs of us working stiffs taxpayers.

Last edited:
Waiting for you to actually make some adult sense, Wicked.
Waiting for you to stop your pathological lying, Bodecea.

It is fascinating to see you squawk "Liar" with no evidence of my lying. I guess you were never taught that one should prove their accusations....I blame your teachers again. You never gained critical thinking skills....along with never gaining the ability to get along with others.
I get along plent up here, including most lib's.

You are a pathological liar. Just admit it.

You prove those accusations yourself....Deal with it!

Forum List

Back