Is slavery evidence of black inferiority?

I wonder did these Black slave holders treat their slaves as badly as the whites.After the civil war did they ride around with hoods over their faces killing free Blacks laves. When these former slaves tried and some of them got educated,tried to bring the rest up to date on things that pertained to their potential to provide for their families put up road blocks to keep them in their place. whites did everything they could to keep the Black man down.

White Democrats did, they still are.

I wonder did these Black slave holders treat their slaves as badly as the whites.After the civil war did they ride around with hoods over their faces killing free Blacks laves. When these former slaves tried and some of them got educated,tried to bring the rest up to date on things that pertained to their potential to provide for their families put up road blocks to keep them in their place. whites did everything they could to keep the Black man down.

Yep like the white man fought and defeated the KKK to protect blacks during reconstruction. On top of the fought long and hard to get blacks the right to vote! Yep all whites were bastards!

[
Yep like the white man fought and defeated the KKK to protect blacks during reconstruction. On top of the fought long and hard to get blacks the right to vote! Yep all whites were bastards!

Indeed. Whites ended slavery. Blacks didn't do anything to help themselves. Similar situation now. Most blacks are in poverty and all they can do is beg whites to give them stuff.

That is BS,whites did not fight the kkk,for one thing they were probably members of the kkk.The right to vote give me a break,that is total Bs.

I cannot disagree with that. Evidently blacks do not really care since you still have a high percentage living in poverty, murders, gangs, drugs etc. Blacks do not care about making aname for themselves. ALl they want to do is scream racism and we still owe them something. Get off your ass and educate yourselves. Stop killing your brother over wearing red instead of blue. I am not talking about responsible blacks, just the ones that fit in that category

Blacks need to come into the 21st century...Once they do they will earn far more respect.

[

Indeed. Whites ended slavery. Blacks didn't do anything to help themselves. Similar situation now. Most blacks are in poverty and all they can do is beg whites to give them stuff.

There are a lot of whites doing the same thing begging.whites didn't defeat the kkk,Blacks broke them by winning several law suits.Most Blacks are not living in poverty,only a small group are. Even they are doing better then some whites.

Blacks need to come into the 21st century...Once they do they will earn far more respect.

What century are YOU in? Why would anyone seek YOUR respect?

They should stop bitching about being economically disadvantaged. I'd say with AA and quota's they're advantaged.

Stop talking about me as I isn't the issue of this thread. Jesus christ.

They should stop bitching about being economically disadvantaged. I'd say with AA and quota's they're advantaged.

Stop talking about me as I isn't the issue of this thread. Jesus christ.

What century are YOU in? Why would anyone seek YOUR respect? Why are you so afraid of simple, direct questions? Is it that you know you are full of shit and have absolutely nothing to say for yourself? Are you ashamed of being such a loser and a hypocrite?

[

There are a lot of whites doing the same thing begging.whites didn't defeat the kkk,Blacks broke them by winning several law suits.Most Blacks are not living in poverty,only a small group are. Even they are doing better then some whites.

Per capita 5 times as many blacks are on welfare as whites.

[

Per capita 5 times as many blacks are on welfare as whites.

This is a lie 5 times as many whites are on welfare as Blacks.:badgrin:

he probably still lives at home with his parent,gets free meals cuse he dont have a job.Just your average freeloader.He's jealous and a big baby when it comes to life.:badgrin:]

I guarantee if blacks had enslaved whites 200 years ago, blacks would never apologize for it.
They would flaunt it and proclaim it as proof that whites are inferior.

BTW - prior to the Civil War there were lots of free blacks in america that owned black slaves. Do you see blacks apologizing for that?

And where did you obtain your "guarantee?"

I guarantee if blacks had enslaved whites 200 years ago, blacks would never apologize for it.

BTW - prior to the Civil War there were lots of free blacks in america that owned black slaves. Do you see blacks apologizing for that?

That's human nature...Whites seem to be the only race that regrets on this planet.

That's human nature...Whites seem to be the only race that regrets on this planet.

What do you regret?

Forum List

Back