Is slavery evidence of black inferiority?

black people are just as moral and jsut as smart as any other group of humans.

Your peoiple are arguing they are not

Here is a test for you.

which do you agree with most.

1. Most black people are smart but some are stupid.

2. Most black people are stupid but some are smart.

remember?

Yes some black people are stupid.

it happens at the same rate that white people are stupid.

People are people.

I can assure you that I do not judge all the people of the USMB by what you offer here TM. I know you are one of a kind. Have a good day.

I think THEY are stupid

I rest my case. I have to go but hopefully you will respect the right of all people to vote as they choose no matter what their race. You milady are not the spokesperson or the mindset for "most" blacks nor whites. You get to speak for you and you alone.

Dear fucking idiot,

your the one who has been saying most are stupid

Here is a test for you.

which do you agree with most.

1. Most black people are smart but some are stupid.

2. Most black people are stupid but some are smart.

remember?

I don't agree with either of them. Since I only know roughly 0.00003% of the black people in the United States, I don't have a large enough sample to cast that form of judgement.

do you think its smart of a voter to vote racially and or for goodies?

Smart? No but then again I am bright enough to know that the government is not some huge cookie jar with a bottomless pit.

But of course I too could easily become one of the takers and stop being one of the givers but that damn pride and independent streak of mine stops me everytime.

post number 68

I think THEY are stupid

I rest my case. I have to go but hopefully you will respect the right of all people to vote as they choose no matter what their race. You milady are not the spokesperson or the mindset for "most" blacks nor whites. You get to speak for you and you alone.

Dear fucking idiot,

all USMB posters with the screen name Truthmatters are stupid

Dear fucking idiot,

all USMB posters with the screen name Truthmatters are stupid

fuck off racist

Blacks demand affirmative action and that shows they are hatefilled immoral racists.

Blacks come in last in all standardized tests and that shows they're stupid.

enjoy your racist get together

Interesting that you call it a "racist get together", considering who has the most posts in the thread...
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 117
User Name Posts
Truthmatters 48
Dreamy 18
Rat in the Hat 10
Unkotare 9
TNHarley 6
ShootSpeeders 6
squeeze berry 4
yidnar 4
Matthew 3
Moonglow 2
Luissa 1
Truthseeker420 1
there4eyeM 1
AquaAthena 1
Huey 1
Godboy 1
Mad Scientist 1

:eusa_whistle:

I guarantee if blacks had enslaved whites 200 years ago, blacks would never apologize for it.
They would flaunt it and proclaim it as proof that whites are inferior.

BTW - prior to the Civil War there were lots of free blacks in america that owned black slaves. Do you see blacks apologizing for that?
their actions in a free society,crime,disease,illegitimate children...ect on a scale that dwarfs any other race is the proof of their inferior status !!

Slavery was nothing more than the strong empowering their will upon the weak. The irony of slavery is that strong powerful black tribes raided weaker black tribes and sold their captives into slavery. The same occurred within same race cultures in Asia, Europe, the Mideast, and yes, North and South American Indian tribes. One must assume it was the course of human evolution and development of society.

The question as to if those cast into slavery lack intellectual ability, the answer is no, however, the succeeding post slavery environment nurtured a culture that in several instances remained incapable of truly lifting themselves out of bondage and have now become wards of society with a sense of worthlessness and hopelessness.

Forum List

Back