Is Sarah Drunk? (Pailin's Response to Warren)

I like to think that Sarah has the intelligence that the extreme Right may someday hope to achieve....

Yes, across all 57 states

This is a good example. Since Obama clearly mean to say "57 stops", instead of "57 states", yet that slip of the tongue is WAY over the head of every conservative I have talked to.

Palin on the other had, actually says totally asinine things that she has absolutely no clue is bassackwards....

Finally looked at this one as well as this -

You Decide: Did Sarah Palin Give A Speech Drunk? | Breitbart Unmasked

- where she slurs and stumbles a lot. And she calls Denver a "border state".

Yep - she's got a substance abuse problem.

She's got an ignorance problem as well.

giddy up on trick pony

Not one. You can't post a single comment that doesn't contain an error of some kind. It's remarkable.

How many of you conservatives here think you're smarter than Sarah Palin?

How many of you liberals have a never ending obsession with sarah palin? Is it lust? Is it because all liberal women look like Whoopi and Rosie? Is it because you have a mortal fear of attractive conservative women? Is it because you really hate women and want them to stay in their "place"?

How many of you liberals have a never ending obsession with sarah palin? Is it lust? Is it because all liberal women look like Whoopi and Rosie? Is it because you have a mortal fear of attractive conservative women? Is it because you really hate women and want them to stay in their "place"?

You forgot that we may not like listening to stupid people.

Are you forced to listen to her? I do not listen to Pelosi or Reid or Obama or Clinton because I do not like listening to stupid people. If you don't like what someone is saying, turn of the TV or radio.

The truth is that Palin scares the living shit out of you libs. An attractive conservative female who does not bow to NOW or the other female abusing organizations cannot be tolerated and must be destroyed by lies and insults.

Personally I think she is kind of looney, but she holds no position, is not running for anything, and speaks only for herself. But you libs remains obsessed with her----pathetic.

Are you forced to listen to her? I do not listen to Pelosi or Reid or Obama or Clinton because I do not like listening to stupid people. If you don't like what someone is saying, turn of the TV or radio.

The truth is that Palin scares the living shit out of you libs. An attractive conservative female who does not bow to NOW or the other female abusing organizations cannot be tolerated and must be destroyed by lies and insults.

Personally I think she is kind of looney, but she holds no position, is not running for anything, and speaks only for herself. But you libs remains obsessed with her----pathetic.

Just like their Obsession over Rush, Nugent, Fox news, etc
Isn't that a form of mental illness? It's like they have find someone to REALEASE the hate inside them
what a life

Last edited:
Liberals hate women. If one dares to speak her mind they call her all kinds of vile names.

If you're not talking in tongues with a wild look on your face like every spokeswoman for the administration you must be high or a slut.

Just like their Obsession over Rush, Nugent, Fox news, etc
Isn't that a form of mental illness? It's like they have find someone to REALEASE the hate inside them
what a life

So...by using your rule of thumb...you are obsessed over Obama and Clinton. :D

Forum List

Back