Is Sarah Drunk? (Pailin's Response to Warren)

Palin's Response to Elizabeth Warren?s Progressive Commandments - YouTube

Being funny is hard when you dont have a bunch a fan boys acting as your laugh generator.

It appears that Sarah went to the George W. Bush school of public speaking.

Get Obama off his scripts that are written for him and he's doofus just like the rest of them
so they need Palin to dump on, that's say more about them than her

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you forced to listen to her? I do not listen to Pelosi or Reid or Obama or Clinton because I do not like listening to stupid people. If you don't like what someone is saying, turn of the TV or radio.

The truth is that Palin scares the living shit out of you libs. An attractive conservative female who does not bow to NOW or the other female abusing organizations cannot be tolerated and must be destroyed by lies and insults.

Personally I think she is kind of looney, but she holds no position, is not running for anything, and speaks only for herself. But you libs remains obsessed with her----pathetic.

Just like their Obsession over Rush, Nugent, Fox news, etc
Isn't that a form of mental illness? It's like they have find someone to REALEASE the hate inside them
what a life

So...by using your rule of thumb...you are obsessed over Obama and Clinton. :D

Palin and radio talk show guys have no power, they are only talkers. Obama is POTUS and Clinton was Secstate and may be candidate for POTUS.

Do you grasp the difference?

Get Obama off his scripts that are written for him and he's doofus just like the rest of them

Reality is that these threads always start when Sarah makes insulting crude remarks or a speech laced with hateful comments and sarcasm about Americans who may disagree with her political opinions. Her minions like you then whine and protest like spoiled little snots. You can dish it out but can't take it. We should just notify the Whaaabulance crews whenever Sarah opens her foul mouth and tell them to be on call because the whining is about to begin.

Just like their Obsession over Rush, Nugent, Fox news, etc
Isn't that a form of mental illness? It's like they have find someone to REALEASE the hate inside them
what a life

Palin and radio talk show guys have no power, they are only talkers. Obama is POTUS and Clinton was Secstate and may be candidate for POTUS.

It's America. People have free speech. Palin has the freedom to insult people and people have a right to answer her insults and crude beliefs that she likes to talk about.

Not one. You can't post a single comment that doesn't contain an error of some kind. It's remarkable.

Though challenged repeatedly, you have failed to produce a single comment that DOES have an actual error.

Look, you just post hate points from KOS and the other hate sites, I get it. But you and the other leftists in this thread have yet to point out specifically what Palin said that factually in error. My guess is you never will, you're just a demagogue slandering an enemy of the party.

Reality is that these threads always start when Sarah makes insulting crude remarks or a speech laced with hateful comments and sarcasm about Americans who may disagree with her political opinions. Her minions like you then whine and protest like spoiled little snots. You can dish it out but can't take it. We should just notify the Whaaabulance crews whenever Sarah opens her foul mouth and tell them to be on call because the whining is about to begin.

So what exactly are you doing if not crying?

She opens her mouth and you biatches start in on her about how stooopid she is or how drunk she must be.

All I see is a bunch whiners talking about everything BUT what she said.

How many of you liberals have a never ending obsession with sarah palin? Is it lust? Is it because all liberal women look like Whoopi and Rosie? Is it because you have a mortal fear of attractive conservative women? Is it because you really hate women and want them to stay in their "place"?

You have to remember that the leftists in this forum have more in common with termites than with sentient humans. They log on to the hate sites to be programmed. The hate sites like ThinkProgress and CommonDreams program them to hate enemies of the party. Notice how none of them can ever come up with anything specific about the enemies that they libel and slander? That's because they don't base their hatred on anything other than the hive programming them to hate.

Liberals hate women. If one dares to speak her mind they call her all kinds of vile names.

If you're not talking in tongues with a wild look on your face like every spokeswoman for the administration you must be high or a slut.

Leftists ultimately hate life. Those who promote the joy of life and the independent liberty of free people bring out the worst in the left. The left yearns for the gulag and the whip, to punish those that they hate. Conformity to dictates of rulers helps to crush creativity and individuality. The left envisions people as cogs in the gears of the state - the only value of any person is the function they serve for the rulers of the state. Those like Palin, who challenge the view of the left, are hated.

Reality is that these threads always start when Sarah makes insulting crude remarks or a speech laced with hateful comments and sarcasm about Americans who may disagree with her political opinions.

Like this?

{And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.}

Oh wait, that was the hateful fucktard Obama...

Her minions like you then whine and protest like spoiled little snots. You can dish it out but can't take it. We should just notify the Whaaabulance crews whenever Sarah opens her foul mouth and tell them to be on call because the whining is about to begin.

The way you drones do? You know, when you say her 14 year old daughter should be raped?

How many of you liberals have a never ending obsession with sarah palin? Is it lust? Is it because all liberal women look like Whoopi and Rosie? Is it because you have a mortal fear of attractive conservative women? Is it because you really hate women and want them to stay in their "place"?

You have to remember that the leftists in this forum have more in common with termites than with sentient humans. They log on to the hate sites to be programmed. The hate sites like ThinkProgress and CommonDreams program them to hate enemies of the party. Notice how none of them can ever come up with anything specific about the enemies that they libel and slander? That's because they don't base their hatred on anything other than the hive programming them to hate.

Think Progress and CommonDreams are both 501c nonprofits and my guess they never got a visit from Lois Lerner.

Tax-free progressive propaganda sites..

http://www.thewire.com/business/2012/05/think-progress-editor-joins-nancy-pelosis-office/52064/

Last edited:

It's America. People have free speech. Palin has the freedom to insult people and people have a right to answer her insults and crude beliefs that she likes to talk about.

"57 states"
"I'll put the healthcare debate on c-span"
"I want to redistribute the wealth"
"If you like your plan you can keep it"
"If you like your doctor you can keep him"
"the Iraq war is over"
"the muslim call to prayer is the most beautiful sound on earth"

all said by your messiah, the great obozo.

speaking of insults and crude beliefs-------------------------

and I repeat, you libs are scared shitless of Sarah Palin.

Oh the dramatics in all that you need to buy some ear plugs or just you know, DON'T listen, read about she says...Just like I won't listen to Obama hate filled speeches and ugliness he spew about Republicans or anyone he doesn't...BUT THAT OK with you poor sensitive people who can't stand Palin

we have been called, domestic terrorist, hostage takers, the Taliban, etc by our OWN President, so give it up already.....as far as I see , is you on the left just, HATE WOMEN period who isn't on your narrow views of how things should be

Last edited:

Forum List

Back