If you google, "when does the war on terror start"

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
All you will get is references to when DID the war on terror start. I would contend it has yet to start...which is why it never ends.

Blame Bush and his idiot handlers for this nonsense. He is the one who called it a war on "terror" because they are all too pussy to call it a war against Muslims, which is what it actually is.

If you want to remove an evil country then start with Saudi Arabia. I'd have that entire monarchy beheaded.

Uh, the Arab that controls what you see on fux probably wouldn't like that very much.

Neither would the Bushes.

Do I need to post the graphics AGAIN??

If you don't bet the farm, eventually you will have no farm. ( I think sun yat sen once alluded to that)

Start using nukes again and the farm is no more, anywhere. The modern world is a house of cards...

You will never know unless you try. The world has always been a house of cards....it just depends on how hard you want to shake it.

The trouble with the nutters is they don't understand what the stakes are. They still think we'll just go stomping in, take Pork Chop Hill and declare ourselves the winners.

Blame Bush and his idiot handlers for this nonsense. He is the one who called it a war on "terror" because they are all too pussy to call it a war against Muslims, which is what it actually is.

It's a war on all the radical Muslims who peddle their religious fanaticism as a vehicle to gain power over others. Fuck them. Kill them.

It's a war on all the radical Muslims who peddle their religious fanaticism as a vehicle to gain power over others. Fuck them. Kill them.

And that's how it should have been stated. It was Bush who called Islam a "religion of peace".

Forum List

Back