Is Sarah Drunk? (Pailin's Response to Warren)

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
[ame=http://youtu.be/y5ogJjmgpLM]Palin's Response to Elizabeth Warren?s Progressive Commandments - YouTube[/ame]

Being funny is hard when you dont have a bunch a fan boys acting as your laugh generator.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
She's totally "on the nod" (taking pain pills to pass the day).

Vitamin V (vicodin) and Oxy, probably.

Palin's hot. She's hot, but unintelligent. Apparently she's not easily coached, either.

Notice that she uses the same worn out "I thought" line where she says something totally idiotic about the opposition. "I thought liberals considered fast food joints the devil"

Palin's Response to Elizabeth Warren?s Progressive Commandments - YouTube

Being funny is hard when you dont have a bunch a fan boys acting as your laugh generator.

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

Palin's hot. She's hot, but unintelligent. Apparently she's not easily coached, either.

unintelligent. because she speaks on the level of the people in the country? instead of over them with gibberish nonsense?

nobody in the REAL world of joe sixpack would go around saying , I will stop the seas rising and heal the planet..

Another thread by the bigoted far left that shows how they truly hate women.

Next thing you know they will start to deny that Obama is starting yet another one of his illegal wars.

Although this far lefty will be the front runner over Clinton.

unintelligent. because she speaks on the level of the people in the country? instead of over them with gibberish nonsense?

nobody in the REAL world of joe sixpack would go around saying , I will stop the seas rising and heal the planet..

I wish I knew your point. It IS true that Americans lag developed nations in education, intelligence, and political knowledge.

I wish I knew your point. It IS true that Americans lag developed nations in education, intelligence, and political knowledge.

You wish you knew the point, then you admit you lack education and political knowledge.......Harvard?

You got it backwards. Most Americans speak intelligently. Palin speaks gibberish nonsense.

Still rooks you the hot women are Republicans, doesn't it?

I would agree that the certified "message carriers" in the Conservative Entertainment Complex are hot. They are (after all) auditioned, screened, and supported. This really isn't new news.

I didn't say message carriers, so your quoting them is wrong. Learn how to write. As for your unsubstantiated BS claim, I'll wait until you have a more well formed argument to jump into it.

Notice with them it's either Bachmann or Palin

and now they're drooling all over Warren

Forum List

Back