Is Roy a pedophile?

I'm not buying in to these two accusers.

Two who accused him of something illegal. Three others who he pursued while they were teenagers and he was in his 30s. Illegal or not he's a fucking creep. Apparently his "Christian morals" apply to every dick but his own.

...and yet, you leftists are more than willing to give Muslims the benefit of the doubt. Even though their so-called "prophet" Mohammed had sex with a nine year old girl?

What about Jerry Lee Lewis? He married his own 13-year old cousin when he was 23 years old. Of course, he wasn't a Republican, so that's alright.

I'm not a leftist, and I could give two shits about Islam or Jerry Lee Lewis. And is that the best reference you could come up with? Who in the last 30 years has said the name Jerry Lee Lewis? :lol:

repubs: innocent!!! Dems: guilty!!!! Both of you:Morons
The final decision belongs to the CITIZENS of as Alabama.
No, they can decide whether he Senator. But they are not a court of justice.

There are also a lot of psychotic Christians down there which negates their ability to be rational.

In short, religious people are essentially morons in my opinion.
Welcome to ignore fuck wad!
I prefer mocking morons like yourself.

There are also a lot of psychotic Christians down there which negates their ability to be rational.

The Senate has not tossed a member since 1826 when Dems refused to seat a negro!
The dems you speak of are really republicans now since the major parties were re-alligned.

The rest of your statement I cant understand.
Re-alinement is bullshit and easy to disprove!
Um no its not. Lol you are brainwashed moron.

Every republican thing is right and every democrat thing wrong!!!! Lol fuckin idiot.

The Senate has not tossed a member since 1826 when Dems refused to seat a negro!
The dems you speak of are really republicans now since the major parties were re-alligned.

The rest of your statement I cant understand.

Ahh. The old "liberal switcheroo".

So the Republican Abraham Lincoln in your opinion was a "progressive"? Quite the contrary: It was those slave-owning Democrats who were making a mockery of conservative American values, ie, the United States Constitution.

Lincoln was home schooled (conservative), and was among the earliest defenders of conservative principles, which was in essence a defense of time-honored, traditional values.

Does this sound like a liberal or a progressive?

"What is conservatism? Is it not adherence to the old and tried, against the new and untried? We stick to, contend for, the identical old policy on the point in controversy which was adopted by "our fathers who framed the Government under which we live;" while you with one accord reject, and scout, and spit upon that old policy, and insist upon substituting something new." - Abraham Lincoln

We may never know whether or not the accusations against Moore are true given that they occurred 40 years ago. What's troubling is that he was apparently widely known to target high school girls when he was in his 30s. It's one thing to run into a teenager who is of legal age and hit it off with her, but he was supposedly going to high school functions and hanging out at the mall searching them out. That's predatory behavior. If true he's a fucking creep.

He coached a girls baseball team. His SISTER was on the team. That's why he would go to high school functions.

And the mall had just opened. How pray tell is walking in a mall predatory?

Two who accused him of something illegal. Three others who he pursued while they were teenagers and he was in his 30s. Illegal or not he's a fucking creep. Apparently his "Christian morals" apply to every dick but his own.

Oh give it up. He dated two of the girls. Didn't pursue them. Had permission to date them. One said he was very romantic.

Oh give it up. He dated two of the girls. Didn't pursue them. Had permission to date them. One said he was very romantic.

One thing you can be sure of: The whole thing was planned, scripted, and financed.

I hope Moore sues the hell out of everyone involved.

I really don't care what he did 40 years ago, as long as he isn't doing the same thing now.

Of course the left never had a problem with Crazy Uncle Joe Biden slobbering all over those little girls, did they?
Did Joe try to get in to their pants JGalt? Did Biden undress them and feel them up JGalt? Did Biden make them touch his stiff crotch JGalt? Did Biden lock these children he slobbers over in a car and try to sexually assault them, JGalt? Did Biden stalk their school events and hang out in malls with all the young, JGalt?

Moore went to some high school functions because he coached the girls baseball team that his sister was on. And he didn't hang out at the mall to be with young kids. And I don't believe either of the accusers.

No evidence whatsoever. Much like Trump and golden showers.

:lmao:

One thing you can be sure of: The whole thing was planned, scripted, and financed.

I hope Moore sues the hell out of everyone involved.

Ditto.

I really don't care what he did 40 years ago, as long as he isn't doing the same thing now.

Of course the left never had a problem with Crazy Uncle Joe Biden slobbering all over those little girls, did they?
Did Joe try to get in to their pants JGalt? Did Biden undress them and feel them up JGalt? Did Biden make them touch his stiff crotch JGalt? Did Biden lock these children he slobbers over in a car and try to sexually assault them, JGalt? Did Biden stalk their school events and hang out in malls with all the young, JGalt?

Moore went to some high school functions because he coached the girls baseball team that his sister was on. And he didn't hang out at the mall to be with young kids. And I don't believe either of the accusers.

No evidence, just hearsay. And a bunch of politically-correct Republicans willing to go along with this bad kabuki theater, just to show the Democrats "We're nice guys and girls."

"Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. ... The International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10) defines it as a sexual preference for children of prepubertal or early pubertal age"

Technically, he is not a pedophile, but he is a molester of very young women and girls. Anyone who is a parent of girls knows that his behavior is wrong, very wrong. A 30 something year old man preying on girls in high school and middle school is a sick man, very sick. A pervert.

No evidence, just hearsay. And a bunch of politically-correct Republicans willing to go along with this bad kabuki theater, just to show the Democrats "We're nice guys and girls."
Actually, there is discussion that if, indeed, this scandal was orchestrated, it may well be the Republican party who orchestrated it because they don't want this guy in the Senate. He's unpalatable for them because of his extreme beliefs.

However, I don't think it is orchestrated because it is not realistic at all for the Post and all these women and the democratic or republican party to all be together, in cahoots to work together against this guy. All the effort, time, money, coordination, women who don't even know each other...not feasible or plausible.

Actually, there is discussion that if, indeed, this scandal was orchestrated, it may well be the Republican party who orchestrated it because they don't want this guy in the Senate. He's unpalatable for them because of his extreme beliefs.

However, I don't think it is orchestrated because it is not realistic at all for the Post and all these women and the democratic or republican party to all be together, in cahoots to work together against this guy. All the effort, time, money, coordination, women who don't even know each other...not feasible or plausible.

There's only two accusers.

...and yet, you leftists are more than willing to give Muslims the benefit of the doubt. Even though their so-called "prophet" Mohammed had sex with a nine year old girl?

What about Jerry Lee Lewis? He married his own 13-year old cousin when he was 23 years old. Of course, he wasn't a Republican, so that's alright.
It's all right that he married her. There's nothing wrong with that.

Only 2. It's bullshit spread around that there are 5.

One in the WP article. The other three in the WP article did not accuse Moore of jack shit. One just said she wasn't allowed to date him. One said her mother trusted Moore and actually thought of him as excellent marriage material. Other woman dated him and nothing happened but kissing and hugging.

AND this woman actually works for the Democrats.

"Debbie Wesson Gibson says that she was 17 in the spring of 1981 when Moore spoke to her Etowah High School civics class about serving as the assistant district attorney. She says that when he asked her out, she asked her mother what she would say if she wanted to date a 34-year-old man. Gibson says her mother asked her who the man was, and when Gibson said “Roy Moore,” her mother said, “I’d say you were the luckiest girl in the world.”

Among locals in Gadsden, a town of about 47,000 back then, Moore “had this godlike, almost deity status — he was a hometown boy made good,” Gibson says, “West Point and so forth.”

Gibson says that they dated for two to three months, and that he took her to his house, read her poetry and played his guitar. She says he kissed her once in his bedroom and once by the pool at a local country club."

Woman says GOP candidate Roy Moore, the ‘Ten Commandments judge,’ initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 | Toronto Star

Here's the other one.

“My mom was really, really strict and my curfew was 10:30 but she would let me stay out later with Roy,” says Deason, who is now 57 and lives in North Carolina. “She just felt like I would be safe with him ... She thought he was good husband material.”

Deason says that they dated off and on for several months and that he took her to his house at least two times. She says their physical relationship did not go further than kissing and hugging.

“He liked Eddie Rabbit and I liked Freddie Mercury,” Deason says, referring to the country singer and the British rocker"

The facts remain ambiguous. I'm inclined to believe her but i do not know and nor does my opinion matter.

Having said that here is a 7 minute video that connects many dots by it's end and calls into question MANY of our leaders & celebs.

the facts aren't ambiguous.

pedophile is probably technically the wrong word since it usually applies to pre-pubescent children. he was certainly a child molester though.

Republicans don't care. R could stand for rapist they still wouldn't vote D

Forum List

Back