So, Don Jr. had a "few" correspondences with Wikileaks....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The story is just breaking, but it'll be another solid factoid regarding the Trump campaign dirty-tricks to screw over Clinton, last year.....

Bear in mind the links between Russia and Wikileaks and Wikileaks with the Trump campaign...the connect-the-dots are something to behold.

Expect Don Jr.to be called to testify under oath to the various committees......(I love it ...its like King Lear's tragedy!!!)

The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and ...

Donald Trump Jr.'s leaked private messages to WikiLeaks, explained ...

For nearly a year, WikiLeaks was DMing with Donald Trump Jr. | Ars ...

The story is just breaking, but it'll be another solid factoid regarding the Trump campaign dirty-tricks to screw over Clinton, last year.....

Bear in mind the links between Russia and Wikileaks and Wikileaks with the Trump campaign...the connect-the-dots are something to behold.

Expect Don Jr.to be called to testify under oath to the various committees......(I love it ...its like King Lear's tragedy!!!)

The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and ...

Donald Trump Jr.'s leaked private messages to WikiLeaks, explained ...

For nearly a year, WikiLeaks was DMing with Donald Trump Jr. | Ars ...

DOjdx6OWsAEAEbY.jpg:large

You silly fuckers are still livin' the dream, aren't you?

:lmao:

tick tock....:popcorn:

I'll make a prognostication here:Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Eric Holder, and Loretta Lynch will all be behind bars long before some hack "investigator" finds any real evidence against President Trump.

Enjoy the next 7 years of Making America Great Again.

Big Breaking News Update!

He just tweeted his entire correspondence and it's all innocent. Just another knee-jerk reaction from the establishment.

Twitter

Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
Here is the entire chain of messages with @wikileaks (with my whopping 3 responses) which one of the congressional committees has chosen to selectively leak. How ironic! 1/3

I'll make a prognostication here:Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Eric Holder, and Loretta Lynch will all be behind bars long before some hack "investigator" finds any real evidence against President Trump.

oh how delicious it's going to be when all you buttercuppy snowflakes start screaming 'frame up' when trump et al go down in flames.

mmm mmm mmm.... so delicious..........

oh how delicious it's going to be when all you buttercuppy snowflakes start screaming 'frame up' when trump et al go down in flames.

It'll be even more delicious when you're 85 years old, living in some nursing home. Donald Trump will still be living in your head rent-free and you'll shuffle around all day looking for Russians hiding under the beds.

:laugh:

It'll be even more delicious when you're 85 years old, living in some nursing home. Donald Trump will still be living in your head rent-free and you'll shuffle around all day looking for Russians hiding under the beds.

:laugh:

even you know that wasn't worth the time to type. get better material.

Big Breaking News Update!

He just tweeted his entire correspondence and it's all innocent. Just another knee-jerk reaction from the establishment.

Twitter

Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
Here is the entire chain of messages with @wikileaks (with my whopping 3 responses) which one of the congressional committees has chosen to selectively leak. How ironic! 1/3

Innocent? Are you nuts?
Oh, thanks for the link by the way.

Give us your father's tax returns so we can pretend we are unbiased?

That's a plan numbnuts. That's collusion. That's working together. Duh! How can you not get that? Determined ignorance?
DOjUrMgXkAElBJU

DOjUppcW0AAvrc8

"Julian Assange and WikiLeaks have been declared enemies of the United States. Declassified US Air Force counter-intelligence documents reveal that military personnel contacting WikiLeaks may face execution for "communicating with the enemy."

The documents, which have been released under American Freedom of Information laws and published by WikiLeaks, were originally classified as secret and not releasable to non-US nationals."

Anyone want to venture a guess if this latest story has any legs?

Remember, that Donny Sr. often echoed what Donny Jr.'s little antics yielded....

Jr. was only talking to Wikileaks about abortion...

Of course you also mean "adoptions"....and, how was the food in the Ecuadorian embassy cell where Assange is withering his life away......LOL

Forum List

Back