Zone1 Is redlining a part of the oppression covered by crt ?

I note that a lot of people are purposely not engaging on this topic.
might be because youre a one legged faggot from another country sticking his nose where it doesnt belong,,,

this problem was solved decades ago,, and also already taught,, whats not being taught is all the blaccks that owned slaves and blacks that sold slaves to everyone including americans,,

might be because youre a one legged faggot from another country sticking his nose where it doesnt belong,,,

this problem was solved decades ago,, and also already taught,, whats not being taught is all the blaccks that owned slaves and blacks that sold slaves to everyone including americans,,
You continue to avoid the subject.

You continue to avoid the subject.
so the whole part where I said the problem has already been solved and has been taught in schools for decades is me avoiding the topic???

why do you think CRT wont teach about the blacks that owned slaves and the blacks that sold slaves??

so the whole sentence where I said the problem has already been solved and has been taught in schools for decades is me avoiding the topic???

why do you think CRT wont teach about the blacks that owned slaves and the blacks that sold slaves??
You avoid the effect of this policy. I can see that it is embarressing for you. But it wasnt your fault.

You avoid the effect of this policy. I can see that it is embarressing for you. But it wasnt your fault.
there are no effects,,

but you being a one legged faggot from a foreign country wouldnt know that,,

what is happening is that democrats are trying to control blacks by forcing them into government housing,,

You are the one acting the victim. For reasons that escape me.
Let me help you out, my fine foreign friend! CRT, DEI, BLM and all the rest of the recent Black victim hood campaigns are designed to keep MY COUNTRY divided and to keep Black people angry and voting Democrat. Period. If the reasons still escape you, I can simplify it further if need be.

Let me help you out, my fine foreign friend! CRT, DEI, BLM and all the rest of the recent Black victim hood campaigns are designed to keep MY COUNTRY divided and to keep Black people angry and voting Democrat. Period. If the reasons still escape you, I can simplify it further if need be.

Tommy Tainant has no clue. He lives (by choice) in a country that is virtually all white.

Thanks. The impression I get is that nobody really knows what it is. I only have a rough knowledge.
When I see the boks that Desantis is banning in Florida it makes me think that a lot of it is tied up with the iil rights movement.
Redlining has obviously contributed to an inbalance in American society
It is so obviously unconstitutional and explains why you have black areas and white areas.
Britain is a fucked up country but you can live where you want if you have the tin. Imagine UK being more of a meritocracy than the US ?
Redlining affects housing insurance and auto insurance. on affected white areas that are abreast of African American communities also. Across the nation mostly in cities. Even if the neighborhood has little crime and housing damage from fires and for any reason and of course automobile stealing and accidents on purpose for no fault insurance. The same neighborhood that is white is limited to schools to send their children if the public school is 99% African American. So, more money is spent on sending children to private schools if it is afforded. The Catholic schools in the white neighborhoods pay to keep the African American Catholic schools and churches open. There are many steps in this game.

Did you know your country is a sanctuary country? Did you know your country is full of Racists who hate the poor immigrants entering your country? Maybe pay more attention to Wales and less to MY country. That would be cool.
There are backward people in every country.We never had redlining though.

Forum List

Back