Is racism on the rise?

Seems that instead of it lessening, its getting stronger. I thought Obama being the first black (half black) president would be encouragement for the races to "settle in" and it not be as bad. And although I know its still rampant in this country, it seemed to be lightening up a smidge and folks were more tolerant...or trying to be, anyway. But to me, since Obama got in office, it is rising to higher pitch.
Or is it just me?

Yes, it's gotten worse. That's because much of Obama's crew is racist and the Democrat Party supports institutionalized racism. Very sad.

This is fun. A new part of the Connie Lexicon.."Institutionalized Racism".:lol:

Oh crap. Institutional Racism. Unfortunately, until the Democrat Party ends this, it will continue. (Perhaps they don't want racism to end. Just a thought.)

It's really sad when the Attorney General - Eric Holder - is a racist. That really sets America back decades.

Let's put it this way... if blacks can call each other ******, than why can't a white? Double standard you say? Why? Why is it OK for a black to call another black ******, but not a white, or an Asian, or anybody else? Where did this special book of rules concerning blacks come from? Why is this double standard in place and tolerated? Why are blacks the most racist people on earth?

Stop with the color. Period. No Black Spelling Bees. No Black Miss Americas. No Black Voices or Black Entertainment TV shows. No White this or that either. Stop with the color, racism ends.

I remember in high school...some (not all, but few) black kids would call other black kids oreos. Black on the outside, white on the inside if they didnt clique with their group or embrace vocally Black Power or had white friends.
I scratched my head back then (1966 to 1969) and Im still scratching my head at that mindset.

Last edited:
You said it so well, Foxfyre. Thank you very much.

Someone recently dragged me kicking and screaming out of my colorblindness. It pissed me off. Still pisses me off. I prefered to be colorblind but the continual hammering of anything said against things I felt unreasonable or fair, the lies about my own character in calling this person names with no proof because it never happened, the falling back into me being supposedly racist because I wouldnt see things their way......it yanked my blindfold off. But instead of seeing color...I saw someone completely racist themself self projecting on to me what they are.

It was not a pleasant experience.

And I don't have a clue whether you're black or white or something else, Grace, but I see it being done to all races. "Whitey" isn't allowed to treat everybody the same or use certain words or metaphors that the 'black folk' can use without being branded racist. And a black man or woman too often isn't allowed to agree with certain ideologies or philosophies without being accused of being an 'oreo' or "acting white' or being a 'discredit to his/her race' or whatever. Those identified (wrongly in many cases) as "Latino" aren't allowed to be anti-illegal immigration without being labeled traitors.

To me that is disgusting.

My Nana is Spaniard and my grandfather is some fucking mexican tribe or another. Growing up, my father was an outcast because he was a 'coconut' for bothering to speak English in America.

Today he works for ICE. When I visited his office, there were only two Whites working there. Everyone else he works with is Hispanic. That made me chuckle.

At my old job, most of the people in the kitchen were Mexicans (most seemed to be mostly native blood). None of them would speak to me because I refuse to speak a foreign language; I'm an American in America. We speak English (kinda) here. One of the managers was also an outcast because, despite being a Latina, she 'acted white' (whatever the fuck that means)

Stop with the color. Period. No Black Spelling Bees. No Black Miss Americas. No Black Voices or Black Entertainment TV shows. No White this or that either. Stop with the color, racism ends.

That would fine... but try and tell blacks that.

The only surprise is that so few Whites have reacted or fought back. .... We are constantly told that we are White and there we are evil and should be ashamed. We see neighborhood after neighborhood overrun by Mexican and Black gangs as society seems to fall apart. It is to be expected that some will stand up and declare that enough is enough/

Meh.

I'm not terribly surprised. Houston is about as mixed race a city as you'll find:

b049668ab80cb5314c00cec6c057f171.png

Whites don't need to react or fight back: Most simply don't find race as significant a factor in their existance.

The 15-year-old victim, who is black, told cops the altercation began at a nearby Macy's, where some in the group taunted her saying she had "nice things" and acts "white," according to court papers filed Wednesday.

Video shows Seattle security guards 'observe & report' attack, but don't aid brutally beaten girl - New York Daily News

What is 'acting White'? Getting a job? Going to school? Speaking proper English? Not smoking crack?

Shelby and Michael Steele, Thomas, Cain, Sowell, Williams, Watts, Keyes, Cosby etc. etc. etc., and many others have been visciously slurred, condemned, ridiculed, and described in the most ugly terms because they are all conservatives and outspoken against many liberal notions, concepts, and programs. Because they are all black men, they receive special condemnation for being 'oreo', 'acting white', 'traitors to their race', 'hanky heads', "Uncle Toms', etc. etc. etc. The personal attacks come from white and black alike.

In my view, you don't get any more racist than that when a black man is not allowed a particular perspective just because he is black.

Marguerite and her new "swapped black husband" was sad to watch. He needed to "teach" her of the differences in black and white. He treated her shabbily, was rude, obnoxious, and beat in to her head via words what its all about in how blacks have been downtrodden for hundreds of years.

At a place I used to go, some neoleftist feminazi tried telling me how she's a black woman and I'm a White male and I have all this 'White privilege' [like being denied admission to a school because they had too many White people and needed to make their racial quotas to keep their magnet funding].

My response was, almost verbatim: 'Hello, ****** bitch. I am James. When you are more than your genitalia and the colour of your skin, come talk to me. Until then, shut the fuck up because you're not good or smart enough enough to speak to me.'

I explained to her than she's no different than the KKK (they, too, judge people based on their skin colour, same as she). Needless to say, she wasn't too happy to hear all that...

Let's put it this way... if blacks can call each other ******, than why can't a white? Double standard you say? Why? Why is it OK for a black to call another black ******, but not a white, or an Asian, or anybody else? Where did this special book of rules concerning blacks come from? Why is this double standard in place and tolerated? Why are blacks the most racist people on earth?

One little adjustment there. Blacks are not the most racist people on earth. Some black people are. Just as whites are not the most racist people on earth. Just some white people are. But I agree, as long as one group is allowed to use certain words with impunity but another group is not allowed to use the same words, racism will continue to be alive, well, and exploited for personal gain.

Why do you want to? Is it really that big of an atrocity? There will always be criticism no matter what you so, what you do, or where you go. If you want to call a white guy ******, then go ahead (you'll look a bit silly) but if you get criticized for it then just deal with it.

Whites don't need to react or fight back: Most simply don't find race as significant a factor in their existance.

Life as it actually unfolds reveals otherwise. Whites still marry each other overwhelmingly, live in white neighborhoods, go to white churches, join white clubs, just...

be white.

Ever read "Stuff White People Like"? It's pretty funny. Written by a lefty. All of it frighteningly true. Whites do, in fact, have a lot in common with each other... that is totally foreign to other races and ethnicities.

So if whites TELL YOU that race isn't a significant factor in their lives, their actions say otherwise.

Owning a Bob Marley album does not mean "race doesn't matter" to you.

I think it's time to put words and metaphors as slurs behind us. When we can tease a black person enjoying a watermelon or who is good at basketball or whatever with the same ease and good humor as we can tease an Irishman for being red headed or a Scotsman for enjoying his cups, we will have once and for all put racism behind us. But the PC police won't allow it. Not yet. They DEMAND that we be conscious of race and deferrent to race and therefore demand that we all remain racist.

What do you mean by the last part of your statement? How exactly is that racist? (I'm not trying to stir up anything - I'm just a bit confused).

:lol:

The new PC: it is okay to label someone black if they are a criminal, but not if they are President.

I finally understand!

The only surprise is that so few Whites have reacted or fought back. Just as antisemitism gave birth to a new Zionism in early 20th century, the recent growth seen by certain groups within the White Pride and Nativist movement is a product of the discrimination and demonization the White race faces in America today. We are constantly told that we are White and there we are evil and should be ashamed. We see neighborhood after neighborhood overrun by Mexican and Black gangs as society seems to fall apart. It is to be expected that some will stand up and declare that enough is enough/

Paragraph of the day, class.

Read the whole thing, as Glenn Reynolds says.

Life as it actually unfolds reveals otherwise. Whites still marry each other overwhelmingly, live in white neighborhoods, go to white churches, join white clubs, just...

be white.

Ever read "Stuff White People Like"? It's pretty funny. Written by a lefty. All of it frighteningly true. Whites do, in fact, have a lot in common with each other... that is totally foreign to other races and ethnicities.

So if whites TELL YOU that race isn't a significant factor in their lives, their actions say otherwise.

Owning a Bob Marley album does not mean "race doesn't matter" to you.

We are all conditioned by our cultural upbringing. When we can finally put racism behind us as a cultural norm, I think we'll probably learn to share more cultural likes and dislikes just as the English, French, Germans, and all the European cultures retained colorful parts of their heritage, cuisine, customs etc. but came to trade them around and share them and all enjoyed. Same with many Asian cultures. Who among us doesn't like some Thai or Chinese or Japanese or Indian food?

Recognizing, acknowledging, celebrating our individual heritages, cuisines, customs, histories is not what makes us racist. REQUIRING people to recognize, celebrate, and defer to certain heritages, cuisines, and customs is what makes us racist.

Rogo, walk up to a group of black and ask if you can call them ****** if you are white.
Walk up to a white group and ask if you can call them honky if you are black.
Now do the same as the same ethnic group you are walking up to.
Thats the problem on both sides. "Do as we say, not as we do".

Forum List

Back