Is Putin Well?

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
A friend of mine floated a theory last night.

He said it wouldn't surprise him if Putin has some sort of terminal condition, and is doing all of this out of some ill-placed concern for his legacy.

I'm not sure I really agree with that, as I think if Putin were terminally ill and wanted to go out with a bang, that there'd be more spectacular ways of doing it.

I do, though see how it could be plausible. The guy's insane, and he doesn't look well...

He said it wouldn't surprise him if Putin has some sort of terminal condition, and is doing all of this out of some ill-placed concern for his legacy.

I'm not sure I really agree with that, as I think if Putin were terminally ill and wanted to go out with a bang, that there'd be more spectacular ways of doing it.

I do, though see how it could be plausible. The guy's insane, and he doesn't look well...

He just invaded a nation and threatened the West with nukes, what do you think?

Yes he was and always was unhinged but I think its possible he could have a fatal disease, why else he is at the age of 69 would he be in a hurry to get back the Soviet Union like it had been.

He may be sick...however, if you examine the situation...this is long looong overdue.

Russia has been warning NATO, and warning Ukraine for years.

Stop with the encroachment.
Sure. But they didn’t start shooting when we added Baltic states or Poland, now did they?

This can cause insanity
Voila_Capture1150-1024x566.jpg

Sure. But they didn’t start shooting when we added Baltic states or Poland, now did they?
I agree...they should have.

But then WE are not Putin are we?

Plus you are discounting the cultural significance of Ukraine to Russia.

There is always a last straw with everyone.

Seriously?

Russia felt cornered, it reacted.

Maybe worry about the brain-dead rapist you put in the White House in 2020.

Yes he was and always was unhinged but I think its possible he could have a fatal disease, why else he is at the age of 69 would he be in a hurry to get back the Soviet Union like it had been.
^ Lunatic conspiracy theories.

I agree...they should have.

But then WE are not Putin are we?

Plus you are discounting the cultural significance of Ukraine to Russia.

There is always a last straw with everyone.
True. Ukraine is so significant to Russia they’re willing to blow the shit out of it.

Killing Ukrainians is their heritage.

True. Ukraine is so significant to Russia they’re willing to blow the shit out of it.

Killing Ukrainians is their heritage.
Well, you know that is utter horseshit.

You hypocrites criticize Russia for damage during a military incursion but probably cheered as the US LEVELED Iraq, and Afghan during theirs?

You people are beyond repugnant.

The lack of genuine introspection and self examination is astonishing.

Well, you know that is utter horseshit.

You hypocrites criticize Russia for damage during a military incursion but probably cheered as the US LEVELED Iraq, and Afghan during theirs?

You people are beyond repugnant.

The lack of genuine introspection and self examination is astonishing.
Russia loves Ukraine so much they need to beat the crap out of it to show their love.

This is a classic abusive relationship.

Forum List

Back