Is pro-life racists?

Is the pro-choice movement racist since the majority of babies aborted each year are of color?

The primary reason all the pro-life photos are white babies is because the abortion movement eliminates all black babies before they have a chance to be photographed.

In all fairness nobody is putting a gun in these womens face and making them abort their babies.

No, but they are trained from a very young age to accept it as the norm, and PP plants itself firmly in the poorest black neighborhoods and inundates them with propaganda.

I think the OP has an interesting point.

I would have to actually see all the ads the group has used over the years to know if the point is correct.

Is the pro-choice movement racist since the majority of babies aborted each year are of color?

Who says they are? :confused:

If you're going to lump ALL women who are not white into the same catagory you might be right in that non whites make up the majority. But broken down I don't believe any race has disportionately more abortions.

"
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Who's having abortions (race)?
While white women obtain 60% of all abortions, their abortion rate is well below that of minority women. Black women are more than 3 times as likely as white women to have an abortion, and Hispanic women are roughly 2 times as likely. "[/FONT]

Abortion Statistics

I think the OP has an interesting point.

I would have to actually see all the ads the group has used over the years to know if the point is correct.

You would first have to rule out your own bias. Especially considering that The Prolife movement is Multi-Cultural. I conclude from the ignorance of your post that you have no awareness of the current Pro Life Rally going on in DC.

"
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Who's having abortions (race)?
While white women obtain 60% of all abortions, their abortion rate is well below that of minority women. Black women are more than 3 times as likely as white women to have an abortion, and Hispanic women are roughly 2 times as likely. "[/FONT]

Abortion Statistics

Hmm.....this is what I found.

Non-Hispanic white women account for 36% of abortions, non-Hispanic black women for 30%, Hispanic women for 25% and women of other races for 9%

Facts on Induced Abortion in the United States

Nobody is "pushing" abortion in ANY community.

That is not true. Follow the money. Abortion is big money.

Oh please. I'd love for you or anyone elsde to show me a link, ad, or anything that literally PUSHES women to get an abortion.

111121_lepore-05_p465.jpg

SIR9-751302.JPG

a957e75a6825b08672b2e6dd485931b9.jpg

Since I live in the south, from time to time will see bumperstickers dealing with a pro-life policy. Out of the many years looking at advertisement dealing with pr-life: the mother of the baby, or, the baby itself: has been always a white child. As let, I have not seen a bummersticker, material, anything, with a baby or a mother other then being white.

As let, I have never had anyting to see or get, with like a white woman around 5’5 with a black man standing taller then her with the comments ‘we choice life’ or, a hispanic couple, or, even people that are in the United States of America being illegal alians making the choice to be pro-choice. Think about it, an illegal couple that has a child that would become an American citizens as a birthrigh of being born in America. A birthright, that can keep the parents more within the United States as they will raise their child. Oir, see an ad with a white woman an a black man: we do not see advertisement from pro-life dealing these subjects.

Question becomes, is the pro-life movement a racists movement: as they only define the life of the baby that did not have an abortion as a white baby and not anything else. My theory, the pro-life movement cares about the life of a white child: as that child will be more of a balance to the religion and customs of the movement we call pro-life.

The pro-choice movement does not advertise or talks about the many illegal parants that have a child witin the United States: that gives them a American born citizen and more of a right to live within the United States of American. The pro-choice movement does not advertise the mix-race child of say a white woman and a black man. Or, citizens other then being white on both sides of the family.

Have you always been this hyperconscious of race? And what does it say about you?

There are several reasons why the ads you see have white people:

1) The majority of the US population is still white.
2) Right or wrong, people still react most strongly to white babies, and the professional advertisers who make those ads know it.
3) No purpose would be served by cluttering up the message of the ad with a lot of other issues like illegal immigration. Any advertiser will tell you the rule of thumb is: keep it simple and direct.

The pro-life movement is not only well-aware that the black community has a much higher percentage of pregnancies ending in abortion than other communities, they talk about it A LOT. I've even seen ads and bumper stickers that address that point. However, they consider themselves in a battle to save ALL the babies being aborted every year, of whatever color, and aren't all that interested in wasting time pandering to the nitpicky sensibilities of every twit on the street working out their own racist guilt or what-the-hell-ever. They use the ads they think will get the most results. Period.

Forum List

Back